How do I relink. My Xbox and roblox account if I don't know the password?

Discus and support How do I relink. My Xbox and roblox account if I don't know the password? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I accidentally unlinked my Xbox account and I do not know my password. I do know what my email and username is but not the password. I have been... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Friends are future, Dec 31, 2022.

1. How do I relink. My Xbox and roblox account if I don't know the password?

So I accidentally unlinked my Xbox account and I do not know my password. I do know what my email and username is but not the password. I have been struggling for hours trying to figure out ways to login. My account was worth alot of money. I have tried to quick login and phone number login, nothing seems to work!

:)

Friends are future, Dec 31, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello,

Hope you are doing well. Thanks for posting to the Microsoft Community.

First, I would like to offer our deepest apologies for the lack of a timely response to your question. We suffered some unexpected staffing issues over the holidays and clearly we let you down.

Can you please let us know if you still need assistance with this, or if you already solved it through another path? Again, our apologies, and thank you for your understanding as we try to catch up.

We look forward to your reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. DeniqL Win User

How do I relink my roblox account if I don't remember my password?

5. Ronnieee Win User

How do I relink my xbox and roblox account without email or password?

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help in recovering your account.

Unfortunately, we only have one way of recovering your accountif you do not remember what the email was and this is through this link:

https://account.live.com/username/recover

If you need more tips on how to get your email, you can check this one:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Gamertag does not help us recover our email log in.
  6. Jaren Breaux Win User

I made my Roblox account on xbox one and used the gamertag option to make it and want to unlink it but, I’m afraid that I can lose it

Hi, I don’t know if I’m doing this right. Can you explain what you mean when you said Xbox gamertag credentials. Like my password to login into Roblox would be my Microsoft account password as I remember both that and the username to it but, not the password to my Roblox account. I don’t have a pc so, I tried to login into my Roblox account using my phone and input into the username prompt: my Xbox gamertag username and my Microsoft password as my Roblox password and it didn’t work. During this I had not unlink my Roblox account from my Xbox account. Also when you stated to go to link social accounts in the Xbox account settings I didn’t see anything related to Roblox at all. I don’t know what to do. I’m sorry that I may not understand what you’re saying and I appreciate your help in this situation
Thema:

1. How do I relink. My Xbox and roblox account if I don't know the password? - Similar Threads - relink roblox account

2. Xbox keeps asking me to relink discord

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox keeps asking me to relink discord: I tried to connect to my server to talk to my friends like I normally do and it asked me to relink it which I did then when I tried again it told me I still had to relink again. I even...
  3. Can't relink Xbox account to epic games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't relink Xbox account to epic games: I unlinked my xbox account from epic games through the Microsoft website and when I try to relink my xbox account to my new Epic games account, it gives me an error saying "unable to connect...
  4. Can not link/relink Discord to Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Can not link/relink Discord to Xbox: Send support this message...
  5. My Xbox won’t relink my discord account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox won’t relink my discord account: Whenever I try to join a discord call on Xbox it keeps on telling me I need to relink it and when I do relink it it just tells me to do it again. I tried everything unlinking and linking discord...
  6. Relinking discord account.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Relinking discord account.: When trying to access my discord channels through Xbox it said I needed to relink my account and brought me to settings. I relinked my account several times. When it didn’t work I unlinked and...
  7. How do I relink my discord account to my Xbox account if it won’t let me?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I relink my discord account to my Xbox account if it won’t let me?: I just booted up my Xbox Series X to play some games and I went to use discord but it said that I had to relink my account. So I went to the settings to relink the account, but it still wants me...
  8. Why is the bug for my Xbox asking to constantly relink my Discord still happening?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the bug for my Xbox asking to constantly relink my Discord still happening?: I am having an issue with my Xbox saying I have to relink my Discord account. It never did this till tonight. Last week it was working fine for me. Now whenever I try to relink my account from...
  9. How do I relink my xbox and roblox account without email or password?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I relink my xbox and roblox account without email or password?: I unlinked my account without thinking and I thought I could just sign back in but couldn't and I can't remember the email to reset my password due to making the account so long ago, I remember...
  10. Relink Roblox account to Xbox Live account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Relink Roblox account to Xbox Live account: My son's Roblox account was unlinked from his Xbox account and now when he tries to reconnect to Roblox it is asking for an account name, but he never created an account name. I have tried to go...