How do I relink Microsoft account to Minecraft Dungeons ps4

Discus and support How do I relink Microsoft account to Minecraft Dungeons ps4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I just got Minecraft Dungeons and I linked my Microsoft account and I tried to link another account but it didn't work and now I'm locked out of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Moodi Nakouzi, Mar 11, 2023.

1. How do I relink Microsoft account to Minecraft Dungeons ps4

So I just got Minecraft Dungeons and I linked my Microsoft account and I tried to link another account but it didn't work and now I'm locked out of both accounts and I can't access the original one I used first .

I would really like some help and I appreciate anyone who responds.

Thanks.

:)

Moodi Nakouzi, Mar 11, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Moodi!

I suggest that you fully restart your console from the power options in settings then try to link it again with the original account you used before. If it doesn't still work, please directly contact the Minecraft Support team for them to check and investigate your account: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new
  3. Dericka Win User

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. Only one account can be linked to an account. Just to make sure, what's the exact error when you're trying to access the account?
  4. Moodi Nakouzi Win User

"Unable to sign in

We could not link your account for Playstation Network to a Microsoft account at this time

This Microsoft account has already been linked to a different account for Playstation Network

You can attempt to sign in again anytime from settings>game>cross-platform play"

Although I'm using the same psn account I linked my Microsoft account on and I have the same account linked to normal Minecraft but Minecraft Dungeons doesn't login

I hope you can find a fix to this problem.

Thanks
  5. LirobStynler Win User

How to re-link a microsoft family account to PS4 Minecraft

Okay ...

I am trying to re-link a Microsoft account to a PS4 Minecraft account.

The issue I am getting is:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/4409145073165#h_01FFG4WGWYJ9D1JQPH6T2GWDWG

" “Failed to login—scenario two”

When you see this error message, it means that the PSN™ ID you're attempting to link from is already connected with a Microsoft Account. "

I have tried to relink the accounts using the Microsoft Login option on Minecraft, but it isn't working

When I do that, and log into my Microsoft account, it tries to link my kids account with MY account.

How do I re-link it to my child's Microsoft ID which is under my Microsoft family?
  6. SammyVS Win User

Minecraft Dungeons for PC

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Windows key + i and go to apps, find Minecraft Dungeons, and uninstall.

Then open the Microsoft Store, search for Minecraft Launcher, install, log in with your Microsoft account, install Minecraft Dungeons. After that, you can play.
Thema:

1. How do I relink Microsoft account to Minecraft Dungeons ps4 - Similar Threads - relink Microsoft account

2. Xbox keeps asking me to relink discord

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox keeps asking me to relink discord: I tried to connect to my server to talk to my friends like I normally do and it asked me to relink it which I did then when I tried again it told me I still had to relink again. I even...
  3. Can't relink Xbox account to epic games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't relink Xbox account to epic games: I unlinked my xbox account from epic games through the Microsoft website and when I try to relink my xbox account to my new Epic games account, it gives me an error saying "unable to connect...
  4. Can not link/relink Discord to Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Can not link/relink Discord to Xbox: Send support this message...
  5. My Xbox won’t relink my discord account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox won’t relink my discord account: Whenever I try to join a discord call on Xbox it keeps on telling me I need to relink it and when I do relink it it just tells me to do it again. I tried everything unlinking and linking discord...
  6. How do I relink my discord account to my Xbox account if it won’t let me?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I relink my discord account to my Xbox account if it won’t let me?: I just booted up my Xbox Series X to play some games and I went to use discord but it said that I had to relink my account. So I went to the settings to relink the account, but it still wants me...
  7. How do I get my Microsoft account to relink back to my PlayStation on Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get my Microsoft account to relink back to my PlayStation on Minecraft?: So I unlinked my Microsoft account from my PlayStation the other day. Now I want to relink it back, but every time I click the “Sign in with a Microsoft account” button it says it can’t because of...
  8. Previously linked Microsoft account to PSN was deleted, unable to relink.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Previously linked Microsoft account to PSN was deleted, unable to relink.: My Microsoft account was previously linked to Minecraft Bedrock Edition on PS4, but I deleted that Microsoft account for reasons which I don't remember. I made a new Microsoft account under that...
  9. How to relink Microsoft account to a diffrent PSN Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to relink Microsoft account to a diffrent PSN Account: i litteraly payed for Minecraft 3 **** times, and even bought an overpriced realm subscripbtion all to just move a few old worlds to my pc. i accidentally logged in with my microsoft account into...
  10. Cannot relink Microsoft account to the original ps4 account that it was linked to in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot relink Microsoft account to the original ps4 account that it was linked to in the...: I recently signed out of my Microsoft account on my PS4, as I was having issues with the Minecraft store. When I tried to log back in, I was unable to no matter which email address I used. I am...