How do I reinstate my microsoft account after a hacker has deleted my email address and...

Discus and support How do I reinstate my microsoft account after a hacker has deleted my email address and... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; A hacker has added their email address and deleted mine to access my microsoft account. They changed the password as well. I need Microsoft to help... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Rosie5UK, Feb 19, 2023.

1. Rosie5UK
    Rosie5UK Guest

How do I reinstate my microsoft account after a hacker has deleted my email address and...

• A hacker has added their email address and deleted mine to access my microsoft account. They changed the password as well.
    • I need Microsoft to help me fix this.
    • This account is connected to my minecraft account and I can see the user is pretending to be me online. Minecraft won't help even though I can prove I purchased the account etc., they have directed me to Microsoft for accounts-help.
    • The recovery form doesn't help because my email address is no longer recognised.
    • I need Microsoft to look into the account history, see that the hacker has replaced, deleted and reset items on the account and support help us protect our accounts against blatant theft.

:)

Rosie5UK, Feb 19, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

How do I reinstate my microsoft account after a hacker has deleted my email address and Microsoft no longer recognises my email?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Rosie5UK, I'm sorry about what happened to your account, however in this case you should contact Xbox Customer Service via chat and request an ATO (Account Takeover), this is because this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data and procedures that Xbox Support has.

However, ATO is a similar procedure to the online form, but done by a Microsoft agent, it will need as much information as possible for you to do the procedure.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

Here in the community we are independent consultants, so we do not have access to the same information and tools that support has.

Each account recovery case is unique, and if you request the ATO, you must wait for a response from Microsoft's investigation department.
  3. KindGryphon Win User

How to restore my Microsoft Account without 2FA and backup emails?

[mod removed]

My Microsoft account got hacked. The hacker was baiting me to get him verification codes of changing the security info of my account, then got raid of my account.

He deleted the original email of my account which is "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" then somehow changed the account email to another one named
    "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" (These info is shown in first image, check attachments).
    After doing so, he got raid of all my security stuff like verify phone number and email.He was clearly hacking my account. He literally deleted my original email of this account "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***", if he is not hacking this account, he has no need to do it...

I really need help!
    "My Microsoft account got hacked. The hacker was baiting me to get him verification codes of changing the security info of my account, then got raid of my account."

You didnt actually give him the verification codes did you? If so this would've been what allowed everything else that happened afterwards to occur.
  4. Amirul Arif1 Win User

Microsoft account hacked

the hacked manage to delete the email i use for that microsoft account and changed his/her email as primary email,
    and also hacker manage to remove my phone number from the account also.

so how can i prove its my account when hacker manage to delete my email use for the microsoft account and change all the my profile info??
  5. hacked TRICE Win User

mojang and microsoft PLS.

so basically

the hacker has added his email to my microsoft account's security info, transferred my minecraft account to his email, and deleted my microsoft account. whenever I type my email to https://account.live.com/acsr, it says 'the microsoft account you've entered does not exist'.

such a smart hacker bro

also, I know the hacker's email btw
  6. l6l Marcelo Win User

Account hacked

Microsoft removed the hacker email from my report. Why? Privacy policy? It's been a week since Microsoft support declined to replace the security email on my account. So I decide to expose the hacker email in my report and MS deletes? What privacy
    policy will MS do to return my account?
Thema:

1. How do I reinstate my microsoft account after a hacker has deleted my email address and... - Similar Threads - reinstate microsoft account

2. Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...: Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a permanent console ban? 70fc8331-939e-413d-85c0-bcc8d88bbffe
  3. Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...: Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a permanent console ban? 0ba05f79-6a5d-4d1f-9ffb-24d2a4d757d2
  4. Microsoft Digital Safety email

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Microsoft Digital Safety email: Violation of our policy Hello [My Full Name], Content associated with your account was reported to Microsoft as violating our terms, policy, or laws. The details are as follows: Service or...
  5. Account Recovery/Reinstatement Issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Recovery/Reinstatement Issues: I have used the same Microsoft account for years... to be exact, it is still a Hotmail account, just to timestamp the years this account has been around. I have not used the Hotmail email address...
  6. Persuading Microsoft Rewards to Reinstate "XBOX Ultimate Game Pass" Redemption

in XBoX on Windows
    Persuading Microsoft Rewards to Reinstate "XBOX Ultimate Game Pass" Redemption: Microsoft Rewards has been a popular loyalty program that has provided users with various incentives and rewards. One of the most sought-after rewards was the redemption option for the "XBOX...
  7. How do i get reinstated as an Xbox ambassador?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i get reinstated as an Xbox ambassador?: I loved being an ambassador but quite few months ago i lost my status. It said i was removed but i never broke any guidelines. I apparently had a 7 day ban i didn't even know i had. My boyfriend...
  8. Ambassador reinstatement

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ambassador reinstatement: Hi I would like to know why I was removed from the Ambassador program and if I could be reinstated I tried to log in today and got a message saying I was removed but I haven’t had any violations...
  9. Account locked. How long does it take for microsoft to review appeal and reinstate?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account locked. How long does it take for microsoft to review appeal and reinstate?: How do i know what i did to ban my acc and What does it mean when it says unlock my acc when I log in .I've seen other users say "It usually takes up to 24 hours to review the form and get back to...
  10. want to reinstate a subscription with paypal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    want to reinstate a subscription with paypal: Hi I was using paypal to pay for my xbox ultimate subscription which I canceled. Now I cant renew through the same account. I have tried to get in contact with a real Microsoft agent but have...