How do I regain access to my saved data in Call of Duty Modern Warfare II?

Discus and support How do I regain access to my saved data in Call of Duty Modern Warfare II? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; For 4 hours I tried to progress through campaign as much as I could, I got through a lot and earned Xbox Achievements along the way. After turning my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Stephen Newman1, Dec 5, 2022.

1. How do I regain access to my saved data in Call of Duty Modern Warfare II?

For 4 hours I tried to progress through campaign as much as I could, I got through a lot and earned Xbox Achievements along the way. After turning my game off and then back on it forced me to recalibrate screen and game settings, it loaded in to the menus with the entire campaign progress completely gone with only the option to start the first mission. My custom in game settings are completely wiped and all reset to default. And my in game campaign achievements are all wiped also. Yet, my multiplayer and battle royal stats and level is still there and my classes are still unchanged, I still have camos I have unlocked.

:)

Stephen Newman1, Dec 5, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Why is it whenever I put my Modern Warfare 2 Cross Gen disc into my Xbox it doesn’t even start to install or even show up in the Queue? (I just bought the game.)

Thank you so much for that and do you have the Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0, installed? If yes, can you please check if you can install the packs for Call of Duty Modern Warfare II from there?

Go to "My games and apps" > Installed games > Highlight the game > Press the Menu button > Go to "manage games and add-ons" > Click the game icon.

Make sure that these packs are installed:

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 1

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 2

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 3

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 4

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 5

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 6
  3. Francia J. Win User

Modern warfare 2

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Go to "My games and apps" > Installed games > Highlight the game > Press the Menu button > Go to "manage games and add-ons" > Click the game icon.

4. Francia J. Win User

Mw2 is saying I need to purchase again but according to Microsoft I already own the title and remember purchasing. Is there still bugs or glitches?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

5. Francia J. Win User

My modern warfare 2 isnt working

6. Francia J. Win User

I can't play the campaign or multi-player on mw2 disc

Hi Adobe, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Thema:

How do I regain access to my saved data in Call of Duty Modern Warfare II?

1. How do I regain access to my saved data in Call of Duty Modern Warfare II? - Similar Threads - regain access saved

2. Regaining access to an old Xbox account

in XboX Insiders
    Regaining access to an old Xbox account: So, I’ve got a current Xbox account but I had one many years ago before I switched to PlayStation, I’ve found the account so can confirm it still exists, but the email was a tied to zune, so I...
  3. How do I regain access to an account that is locked and I don’t have the email for

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I regain access to an account that is locked and I don’t have the email for: I recently tried to log into my other account on my Xbox series s and it said I needed to log in on the web. However I have forgotten my email for that account so I am unable to do so. I would...
  4. Help with regaining access to gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help with regaining access to gamertag: Hi, I set up an account for my son a few years ago. 6 months ago he sold his Xbox so he deleted everything off of it so the new owner couldn’t access our card details etc. However, we now have...
  5. I've had my account stolen and I want to know how I can regain access

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've had my account stolen and I want to know how I can regain access: Recently, my brother was playing minecraft, when he had his account hacked. upon further inspection, the hacker has deleted his microsoft account (registered under gmail) and since then we have...
  6. Regain access to Minecraft Java account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Regain access to Minecraft Java account: I have lost access to my Mojang account when I switched computers. I still have the receipt to my order> Order ID: #75b9ce8e0d7e48e790d10428555447a3 Transaction ID: braintree:cthepde7 Can you...
  7. Locked out of Microsoft account because of a faulty email address; how can I regain access?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out of Microsoft account because of a faulty email address; how can I regain access?: A while ago, I created a Microsoft account with a burner email address and used it to redeem a prepaid Minecraft card. I had it set up so that the only way I could log in was to receive a sign-in...
  8. How would I regain the access to my minecraft account back when I no longer have access to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How would I regain the access to my minecraft account back when I no longer have access to...: I do not know any login credentials to my minecraft account, would I still be able to regain it on my new windows 11 computer? 5c1e89e5-71f4-4991-8cc9-aff9672f87c1
  9. How can I regain access too my account if I don’t have that email but my real name is on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I regain access too my account if I don’t have that email but my real name is on...: How can I regain access too my account if I don’t have that email but my real name is on the account and my phone number? b2f5cfcd-77e0-4bef-8985-5495922f8f7e
  10. How Do I Regain Access To My Minecraft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How Do I Regain Access To My Minecraft Account: hello i was playing minecraft afew days ago and it says loged in from another device or something like that i could not login back to my own account the next day i have proof that OneHandWarrior...