How do I regain access to my copy of minecraft?

Discus and support How do I regain access to my copy of minecraft? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Help. I can no longer play minecraft after migrating my mojang account to microsoft. f5a26a52-14c2-44ee-96b4-3573fbbe21e5 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by James Page1, Aug 22, 2022.

1. James Page1
    James Page1 Guest

Help. I can no longer play minecraft after migrating my mojang account to microsoft.

:)

James Page1, Aug 22, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this James

May I know when did you migrated your Mojang account to a microsoft account?
    And, did you received the confirmation email about the process in the desired account or not at all?

I'll be waiting for your reply, greetings
  3. YousefHI Win User

How Do I Regain Access To My Minecraft Account

he changed my user to OneHandWarrior
  4. Lumie Helps Win User

How do I regain access to my Microsoft account?

Hi there Shinigami95. I am Lumie and I would love to assist you today.

I am so sorry you are having issues getting into your account.

If you do not have the recovery options, unfortunately, your only option is to complete the Account Recovery Form as there is currently no way to identify the true account owners without it. [https://account.live.com/acsr]

Make sure you complete it in an area you would normally access your account. It is important to be consistent with this form, you can fill out the form twice a day every day until you regain access to your account. Repeating this will increase your chances of recovery.

Here are more tips for following through with the form: [https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/b19c02d1-a782-dee6-93c3-dc8113b20c42]

I am very sorry that there is no other way, proof of ownership such as ID or purchase history cannot gain access either. No Microsoft employee has the power to change your account access rights. This is truly the only way.

I understand that you have tried before and been denied, but that doesn't mean you will always be denied. Please keep trying, the system works on probability, consistency is key! You only need to pass once. =)

You can go to this link: [support.microsoft.com/home/contact] and input 'Account Access' and then go to 'Contact Support'.

Once you're there, you can go to 'Microsoft 365 and Office' > 'Manage Account Security' and you will be able to talk to a support agent. However I will warn you, as said above, Microsoft support will not be able to help you.

I hope this helps. Let me know if I can be of any additional assistance. -Lumie
  5. Francia J. Win User

How do I recover my copy of Minecraft

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

This may mean that you're not signed in under the correct Microsoft account where the game was purchased.

Please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders then check if you can see the game order stated as "completed".

Once found, sign out on your Microsoft Store App as well as your Xbox App then sign back in under the correct Microsoft account.
  6. CarTzy Win User

Regain access to Minecraft Java account

Hello tanja mele,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I can see that you have login issues with your Mojang account, I would like to know if you were able to Migrate your account to Microsoft?

If you haven't, please be guided that Starting September 19, 2023, at 11:00 am EST/17:00 pm CEST, unmigrated Mojang accounts will not be able to sign in to Minecraft.net or the Minecraft Launcher to migrate.

Please see full details here: Account migration last call | Minecraft.

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
Thema:

1. How do I regain access to my copy of minecraft? - Similar Threads - regain access copy

2. Regaining access to an old Xbox account

in XboX Insiders
    Regaining access to an old Xbox account: So, I’ve got a current Xbox account but I had one many years ago before I switched to PlayStation, I’ve found the account so can confirm it still exists, but the email was a tied to zune, so I...
  3. How do I regain access to an account that is locked and I don’t have the email for

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I regain access to an account that is locked and I don’t have the email for: I recently tried to log into my other account on my Xbox series s and it said I needed to log in on the web. However I have forgotten my email for that account so I am unable to do so. I would...
  4. Help with regaining access to gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help with regaining access to gamertag: Hi, I set up an account for my son a few years ago. 6 months ago he sold his Xbox so he deleted everything off of it so the new owner couldn’t access our card details etc. However, we now have...
  5. I've had my account stolen and I want to know how I can regain access

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've had my account stolen and I want to know how I can regain access: Recently, my brother was playing minecraft, when he had his account hacked. upon further inspection, the hacker has deleted his microsoft account (registered under gmail) and since then we have...
  6. Regain access to Minecraft Java account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Regain access to Minecraft Java account: I have lost access to my Mojang account when I switched computers. I still have the receipt to my order> Order ID: #75b9ce8e0d7e48e790d10428555447a3 Transaction ID: braintree:cthepde7 Can you...
  7. Locked out of Microsoft account because of a faulty email address; how can I regain access?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out of Microsoft account because of a faulty email address; how can I regain access?: A while ago, I created a Microsoft account with a burner email address and used it to redeem a prepaid Minecraft card. I had it set up so that the only way I could log in was to receive a sign-in...
  8. How would I regain the access to my minecraft account back when I no longer have access to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How would I regain the access to my minecraft account back when I no longer have access to...: I do not know any login credentials to my minecraft account, would I still be able to regain it on my new windows 11 computer? 5c1e89e5-71f4-4991-8cc9-aff9672f87c1
  9. How can I regain access too my account if I don’t have that email but my real name is on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I regain access too my account if I don’t have that email but my real name is on...: How can I regain access too my account if I don’t have that email but my real name is on the account and my phone number? b2f5cfcd-77e0-4bef-8985-5495922f8f7e
  10. How Do I Regain Access To My Minecraft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How Do I Regain Access To My Minecraft Account: hello i was playing minecraft afew days ago and it says loged in from another device or something like that i could not login back to my own account the next day i have proof that OneHandWarrior...