How do I refund a gift?

Discus and support How do I refund a gift? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I gifted a game to my friend in a different region, and they're unable to redeem the code. How can I refund the game?... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MythicalTG, Jun 29, 2022.

1. MythicalTG
    MythicalTG Guest

How do I refund a gift?

I gifted a game to my friend in a different region, and they're unable to redeem the code. How can I refund the game?

:)

MythicalTG, Jun 29, 2022
  2. Isabelle0515 Win User

How do I access the game if I was not given a code?

I don’t think I ordered as a gift. How do I refund and reorder as a gift?
  3. Gerardo CG Win User

How do I refund this gift?

Hi there Eeve2espeon, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Don't worry, please try to request a refund for the gift using the following link:

https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders

If it doesn't work through the above link, then try using this other website:

https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund

You can find the order number for the purchase on this website:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  4. ngocphi Win User

How do I refund this gift?

It's not geolocked it's region locked

And.It's displayed under.the buy AA a gift

All platforms have gifting.region locked.to avoid bypassing regional pricing

Otherwise people could gift away someone's hard earned money after gaining access to their axcount for phishing or gamesharing
  5. XBF Mohammed C Win User

How do I refund a gift?

6. Aether_V Win User

How do I refund a gifted games

Hello TrindaInder,

That is very unfortunate, I'm sorry to hear. To request a refund, please use the following link https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders .
    But, if you believe you were hacked, since the phone operators are offline, try contacting Xbox Support through Twitter which can be found here.
    Also, If you believe you were hacked, I would not hesitate in calling your bank and asking for a full inquiry. Best of luck!
Thema:

How do I refund a gift?

1. How do I refund a gift? - Similar Threads - refund gift

2. Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played

in XBoX on Windows
    Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played: Gifted a friend a game not compatible with their Xbox. Tried to get a refund, denied because the game has been "played or consumed" it hasn't due to my friend not even being able to access it...
  3. My account was hacked and I need a refund on three gift card purchases

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and I need a refund on three gift card purchases: My account was hacked and they bought three gift cards before I locked my card. 2 $10 gift cards and 1 $15 gift card. I need my money back. Order numbers: [mod removed]...
  4. How do you refund gifts that never got to the original person you sent it to

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do you refund gifts that never got to the original person you sent it to: I gifting my friend the new consul GTA five online but he has never gotten it and it’s been over three months I think and I cannot refund it or get my money back and it’s never got through to him...
  5. I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift...: I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift card will it be credited to my microsoft acc a6751400-b184-412e-8653-1efedb53ebad
  6. Refund a gift copy of minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund a gift copy of minecraft: The region for the copy of Minecraft is wrong and I can't refund it on my order history section for some reason. I just want to refund the gift so I can send it from the correct region. Just...
  7. Hi, my refund request was approved, however I bought the content with a gift card and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, my refund request was approved, however I bought the content with a gift card and I...: Hi, my refund request was approved, however I bought the content with a gift card and I haven’t received my Microsoft credit back after the refund was approved, could someone help me please?...
  8. I did a refund for a game and I bought it from a gift card and I haven't gotten the refund...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did a refund for a game and I bought it from a gift card and I haven't gotten the refund...: I bought wwll and found out I already had it on another xbox so I refunded it it was approved but u didn't get the money on my gift card b77d7537-26cb-4b7a-a2f5-42a94be240e4
  9. Someone hacked into my account then gifted them Minecraft and I want a refund it was all...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone hacked into my account then gifted them Minecraft and I want a refund it was all...: Help someone hack my account the gifted themselves Minecraft and it was all the money I had at the Tim and need refund please dec9f1b8-a04a-46c7-89c4-83541fdc7a06
  10. I gifted someone a game but they didnt get it and I cant refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I gifted someone a game but they didnt get it and I cant refund: I gifted jedi survivor to him on the 25th and it's the 28th and he doesnt have it and I cant refund 397e774c-7603-488c-9c94-85da2d17e7b1