How do I refund a gift?

Discus and support How do I refund a gift? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I gifted a game to my friend in a different region, and they're unable to redeem the code. How can I refund the game?... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MythicalTG, Jun 29, 2022.

1. MythicalTG
    MythicalTG Guest

How do I refund a gift?

I gifted a game to my friend in a different region, and they're unable to redeem the code. How can I refund the game?

:)

MythicalTG, Jun 29, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

How do I refund a game?

For refunds you would need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. CrazY1985 Win User

How do I get a refund?

Contact official support for this question.
  4. Ishan8123 Win User

How do I get a refund?

Is your game updated to the latest version? Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling?

Anyways, Automated and refund requests are unavailable at the moment.

You will have to contact Official Xbox Support here-
    http://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
    and then explain the situation.
  5. AskingsGold187s Win User

how do i refund a game

6. T3chnlgydude Win User

How do I get a refund?

Thanks for the feedback. Did you try searching in the search bar
Thema:

How do I refund a gift?

1. How do I refund a gift? - Similar Threads - refund gift

2. How do I return/refund a gifted digital game

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I return/refund a gifted digital game: My account got hacked and the hacker gifted himself and his friend a digital game so how would I refund this 2823e032-7a4f-4607-9e2b-7b59eaa45324
  3. An Xbox gift card does not work and u would like a refund or a new card

in XBoX on Windows
    An Xbox gift card does not work and u would like a refund or a new card: The code on an Xbox gift card does not work. I cannot find a custom service # to call and I would like a refund or a new card bb05046c-00b3-4f86-a06c-bf434ba30178
  4. How can I refund a gift card if the code is damaged

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I refund a gift card if the code is damaged: How can I refund a gift card if the code is damaged 4dbdbffd-f4ee-44de-9d77-7f710942924a
  5. Gifted 2 games and want a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gifted 2 games and want a refund: I have gifted my friends 2 games and he doesn't want to play them anymore, and when I try to go and get a refund, it won't let me. I even went through my order history in hopes of it letting me...
  6. Can I refund a digital gift?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I refund a digital gift?: My friend recently bought me Red Dead Redemption 2. However, I'm on pc and he is on Xbox. He bought the Xbox version online thinking I could download and play it on pc, and when I said I didn't...
  7. Error message on gifted copy of Forza Horizon 5 -> When you got a refund on Forza Horizon 5...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error message on gifted copy of Forza Horizon 5 -> When you got a refund on Forza Horizon 5...: A friend of mine gifted me a copy of Forza Horizon 5 : Ultimate Edition. I went to play it and get the error message "When you got a refund on Forza Horizon 5 it was removed from your device."...
  8. How do I refund my gifted game or cancel and refund my gift?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I refund my gifted game or cancel and refund my gift?: Hello there So I gifted my friend a game, but he could not redeem it due to us being in different regions, So I went to go try refunding it, I went to order history, but it only shows me that I...
  9. Fastcard Minecraft Java Account gift card refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fastcard Minecraft Java Account gift card refund: Hello, I bought a Minecraft Account Java Gift Card from Walmart. It didn't work, so I returned it and got another one, then that one didn't work. I contacted Mojang and they said I needed to...
  10. Returns and refunds on gifts.

in XBoX on Windows
    Returns and refunds on gifts.: I bought a gift for a friend, yet he did not receive it. I there a way I can refund the gift? 0c44aa12-4be6-4a85-9cf1-11c245d06950