How do I redeem Xbox rewards points for lower amount gift card?

Discus and support How do I redeem Xbox rewards points for lower amount gift card? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I was just trying to redeem x box reward points for a gift card. This is the first time I've done thin in like six months. I remember. You could... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BloodyDexter81, May 22, 2024.

1. How do I redeem Xbox rewards points for lower amount gift card?

Hi,

I was just trying to redeem x box reward points for a gift card. This is the first time I've done thin in like six months. I remember. You could choose. What amount gift card you wanted, like a dollar something to 100 dollars. Well, I can't seem to get anything lower than 100$

Am I missing a place where I can change the amount? Did they do away with that?

:)

BloodyDexter81, May 22, 2024
  2. BloodyDexter81 Win User

I understand how to do it that way, but I don't have a cell phone and it wants to text me a number. The way I used to do it was through the X box's reward app, now that don't seem to work.
  3. [EX] Win User

Hi,

interesting how different Rewards is in the US and Germany.

Our minimum amount is 5€ and there is a dropdown menue where we can choose higher amounts.

But I wonder if the system doesn't offer you an alternative instead of texting you the code.

Here we can can also get an automated phone call with the code to a landline number as well.
  4. bowski477 Win User

5. Smwutches Win User

I was looking through my recent transactions, why did i receive a "Xbox Live Rewards Deposit $5.00"? I appreciate it but just wondering.

If you use the Microsoft Rewards program and redeem points towards an Xbox gift card, you'll get that. If you have it set to automatically redeem when you earn a certain amount of points, that may be the case as well.
  6. Prof.RN Win User

Earn points to use for a Gift Card, automatically places into MS Account - [Mod Removed – Profanity]!

I appreciate your response. But this does not apply. I know how to purchase a gift card, but I want to use the credits that were applied to my account automatically by Microsoft when I earned reward points. I earned these points using BING and playing
    the games. SO, once I earned enough points, I chose to redeem those points by purchasing a gift card. However, instead of receiving a digital code via email the way I used to, it now automatically adds the gift card amounts to my MS account. The problem
    is that I wanted the gift cards to give to someone else... not myself. What is the point of choosing a gift card option to redeem reward points if you are going to give them to yourself??????

MICROSOFT changed the way we use to be able to use the Gift cards. I now have credit in my account that I wanted to give as a GIFT. If I wanted to use the points myself, I would have chose a different reward option! The whole point of choosing GIFT CARD
    is to give! Microsoft is screwing up by changing this policy. If they think I am going to use my paypal or visa to purchase anything from them again … after this... they are crazy. I earned those points and want the GIFT CARD for a GIFT!

How do I use the credits that were applied AUTOMATICALLY to my ACCOUNT when I chose GIFT CARD using my rewards points? I want to give the credited amount to my son and granddaughter, which I used to be able to do... now I CAN'T!

I AM FURIOUS! It is Christmas Eve and I go to print out the email like I have done for the past 3 years, and it doesn't have the digital code. It has a statement about it being placed on my account. SO again, I ask.... how do I use those credits to give
    a gift card, which is what I already purchased with my REWARD POINTS! ANYONE????
Thema:

1. How do I redeem Xbox rewards points for lower amount gift card? - Similar Threads - redeem rewards points

2. I redeemed my reward points on Xbox for 200 robux and I’ve yet to receive them, does it...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed my reward points on Xbox for 200 robux and I’ve yet to receive them, does it...: It’s been two or three days since I redeemed them fb1cd3e9-09ad-4fda-bbeb-55f7713411fa
  3. Where do I redeem Microsoft rewards points code

in XBoX on Windows
    Where do I redeem Microsoft rewards points code: So I've been saving over 10k points to buy in game coins in seavof thieves and today I bought it and I got 25 letters code then I went to Microsoft redeem page and it said "Check the instructions...
  4. Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?: Under rewards it added phone verification and it won't let me put my number in. Never had to do this before usually just got points and redeemed them. cab72864-61a6-4845-b498-d45fe2990133
  5. How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?

in XBoX on Windows
    How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?: I purchased an Xbox gift card with my Microsoft rewards points for a friend. But when my friend tries to enter the code to redeem, she has to enter a 25 digit code, but the code I was sent is more...
  6. I tried redeeming my Xbox reward points but I never received the reward

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried redeeming my Xbox reward points but I never received the reward: I got a code to verify it was me redeeming it and even then when I entered the code and it said it was successful I didn’t recover anything I’m not sure if it’s just delayed or what...
  7. Can I earn an Xbox console by redeeming points from Microsoft Rewards?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I earn an Xbox console by redeeming points from Microsoft Rewards?: Can I earn an Xbox console by redeeming points from Microsoft Rewards? The reason why I'm asking is because I never had an Xbox before and I was wondering if I can get one for free by redeeming...
  8. Trouble redeeming rewards points on Xbox Rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    Trouble redeeming rewards points on Xbox Rewards: I tried redeeming 5000 reward points for a 5$ gift card. It says something went wrong and now my points are gone and I don't have a gift card balance. What are my options?...
  9. Has anyone had experience with using rewards points to redeem gamepass, but also get billed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone had experience with using rewards points to redeem gamepass, but also get billed?: I had auto redeem set up for gamepass, but I'm also getting charged at the same time. I no longer even see the auto redeem option, but I'm still getting my points taken out. This has been going on...
  10. Why haven’t I received my rewards points into my Microsoft account. This morning I redeemed...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why haven’t I received my rewards points into my Microsoft account. This morning I redeemed...: How do I resolve this issue 0627db37-6903-476a-8d02-940b32486a4f