How do i recover the account i don't remember the email to ?

Discus and support How do i recover the account i don't remember the email to ? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How do i recover the account i don't remember the email to ? e1001470-efd4-48ad-b2fb-6154d5e7b7e6 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Le Champíon, Jan 21, 2023.

1. Le Champíon
    Le Champíon Guest

:)

Le Champíon, Jan 21, 2023
  2. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

You can follow the steps here; https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/m.... If it doesn't help you, then I'm afraid there is no other way to recover your account.
  3. Nkosana23 Win User

how do i recover a account with an email i cant remember

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor. I am happy to assist you today.

If you have forgotten the email associated with your Minecraft account, there are several steps you can take to recover it. Here are some options:

1. Try to sign in using your username: If you remember your Minecraft username, you can try signing in using that instead of your email address. If you are able to sign in, you can update your email address in your account settings.

2. Check your email accounts: If you have multiple email accounts, check each one to see if you received an email from Mojang or Microsoft regarding your Minecraft account.

3. Contact Minecraft support: If you are unable to recover your account using the above methods, you can contact Minecraft support for further assistance. They may be able to help you recover your account by verifying your identity.

I hope this helps.
  4. Pizza For Steve Win User

How do i recover m y microsoft email after migrating my Minecraft account?

How do I recover my Microsoft email after migrating my Minecraft account? I forgot the email please help me quick!!!! I migrated my account months ago and I don't remember my email. Please help me I'm begging you guys.
    KingShot100
  5. Jayden is the best I Win User

Forgot old account

It's telling me the account I want to recover idk what that is I don't know the email to the account on Minecraft it just says use the account u used to log in which I don't remember the email
  6. Ethan K1 Win User

Migrating gives random Xbox gamertag

I found an email that could be the one I signed up with but I do not remember part of it . Is there any way to recover a lost email account?
Thema:

1. How do i recover the account i don't remember the email to ? - Similar Threads - recover account don't

2. Recover my microsoft account because it was stolen.

in XBoX on Windows
    Recover my microsoft account because it was stolen.: I got alot of Microsoft emails but I ignored them thinking it was just telling me about something that I subscribed on, but in fact it was telling me my account has been stolen and information...
  3. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  4. Trying to recover my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to recover my account: So in 2020 I reseted my Xbox and lost my twirlingcelling60 account. I’m trying to recover it but I don’t know any information on it. I’ve also been paying Xbox gold on it without knowing for a...
  5. How do I recover my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I recover my account?: Hello. My Microsoft account, *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***, recently got stolen. I tried to reset it before, but said hacker got the account again. What should...
  6. Account hacked and microsoft not caring enough to recover, And might pursue legal action.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account hacked and microsoft not caring enough to recover, And might pursue legal action.: So I've been having the worst Christmas and the worse new years of my life. A couple of days ago a friend of mine got hacked on steam and sent a bunch of links to hack people, being a dummy I...
  7. Is there a way to recover my Xbox account without an email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to recover my Xbox account without an email?: I lost the email I signed into my account with, and it no longer exists anymore. I lost the PC I had my Xbox account on, and I can't seem to do anything. Is there a solution???...
  8. How to recover a account player it was deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to recover a account player it was deleted: A hacker changed my password and recovery email and then I went to log it and it said that my account didn’t exist. I don’t think you can change the email on a account so I think they deleted it....
  9. How can i recover old account info? I am being charged and don't even use that old account!...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i recover old account info? I am being charged and don't even use that old account!...: how do i recover an old account if i don't have info? I am still being charged every month and don't even use 2f03c363-473f-46fd-b85f-ed853c94ddc5
  10. Recovering an old account I don't have all of the info for

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovering an old account I don't have all of the info for: I used my mothers xbox live account since I was a child and didn't really think about asking for the account info before she died and haven't been able to get back in for a few years and was...