How do I recover my previous gamertag?

Discus and support How do I recover my previous gamertag? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I recently got into Minecraft and started playing with other friend. I even purchased their realms plus subscription. This was supposed to allow me to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Taygal, Feb 4, 2023.

1. Taygal
    Taygal Guest

I recently got into Minecraft and started playing with other friend. I even purchased their realms plus subscription. This was supposed to allow me to switch from mobile to pc, however when I logged into my pc it asked for a new gamertag.

Now, I am not longer showing in my friends realms and am missing tons of achievments. How do I recover my old gamertag so I can play in my friends realms again?

:)

Taygal, Feb 4, 2023
  2. Darth Destroyer Win User

Gamertag ocupado [gamertag busy]

Basically they are saying that they want to recover a gamertag that the accidentally deleted and how do they go about getting it back.

Bing Translation:

Hello

long accidentally I deleted my xbox account, and a month ago I could return to create it using the same email above.

The problem is that I try to change my gamertag for the first time and get me that the gamertag is busy, seeing the data of the user of this gamertag I realize account that refers to my previous account.

is there any way to recover the gamertag, still has the previous not her I open because it used the same email that I use now?
  3. Glorfsaus Win User

Recover previous gamertag.

hey guys. good evening. so I have an issue when I try and download my profile. The issue is everytime I go to recover my gamertag I get through the email and password portion. then as I go to choose a gamertag mine does not show up at the same time it freezes
    my xbox up completely.
  4. davemcfly85 Win User

please start a new thread instead of bumping one from well over a year ago thanks.
  5. Mister Cerb Win User

Hey there Squid!

Just to be sure I understand:

1. You had a local profile on your console (a profile that is only on your console and has never been connected to Xbox Live Silver or Gold)?
    2. You deleted that local profile?
    3. You signed in with your email address and it assigned you a randomly generated Gamertag (MattedSquid003)?

Usually when you receive a randomly generated Gamertag, it's just because you signed in with an email that wasn't registered to a Gamertag. If your original Gamertag was never tied to an email, I'm sorry to say that there's no way that you can recover
    that Gamertag unless you have a copy saved somewhere on your hard drive or a USB drive.

At this point your choices are to either use the MattedSquid003 profile (you can change the Gamertag once for free in the first 30 days after the account was made by clicking on "My Account" in the upper right hand corner and then selecting
    "Change Gamertag".

Or you can make a new account with a new email and follow the same process to change the Gamertag on there.

I wish I had better news but I hope that helps! =)
  6. The_Last_DJ Win User

how do i recover a previous account?

Thema:

1. How do I recover my previous gamertag? - Similar Threads - recover previous gamertag

2. Xbox One - Possible to swap internal HDD to recover data?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One - Possible to swap internal HDD to recover data?: So, I have a friend who's Xbox One HDMI port no longer works, he's upgraded to a Series X, but was not able to retrieve his account data off the old xbox. (Cannot remember password or email...
  3. Recover my microsoft account because it was stolen.

in XBoX on Windows
    Recover my microsoft account because it was stolen.: I got alot of Microsoft emails but I ignored them thinking it was just telling me about something that I subscribed on, but in fact it was telling me my account has been stolen and information...
  4. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  5. How to to recover the com.mojang.minecraftpe folder after deleting it?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to to recover the com.mojang.minecraftpe folder after deleting it?: When i tried to update the minecraft apk file. It gave a choice to save the files before deleting the app and installing it again and so i clicked yes and after that i tried to reinstall minecraft...
  6. Can you recover deleted chats if the other person still has the messages on Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you recover deleted chats if the other person still has the messages on Xbox?: If me and my friend texted through Xbox and I deleted the chat but they still have it can I recover it? 28272ae1-fd49-4801-98ec-ef0bb6ae4745
  7. how do i recover a previous account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do i recover a previous account?: So, my cousin got mad when i said he couldn't use play with my stuff and decided to factory reset my xbox. I had a family account i lost the login to a while back on it and i don't remember the...
  8. Recover previous cloud save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recover previous cloud save: Hello, I need help to recover a game, since my console synchronized an old game from my pc and not the last one from my console, now I have an old game on both my xbox series X and on my pc, how...
  9. Is there a way that I can recover my previous display name?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way that I can recover my previous display name?: I accidently changed my display name on Xbox. 4c932246-4ee2-4899-b9a1-bcc8c4235a92
  10. how do I recover previous versions of a minecraft world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I recover previous versions of a minecraft world: I had a world but after leaving the game and coming back later I found the data i had saved was gone, is there a way I can recover it? cc0e2c8c-c3b3-436a-9df7-59009a822d1b