How do i recover my minecraft account?

Discus and support How do i recover my minecraft account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i bought minecraft like 7 years ago, but after the migration i have lost my email that i used for my account i have the gamertag but idk how to use... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Rait Romet Kuuse, Nov 29, 2022.

1. How do i recover my minecraft account?

i bought minecraft like 7 years ago, but after the migration i have lost my email that i used for my account

i have the gamertag but idk how to use that to find out my email i used in that account?

:)

Rait Romet Kuuse, Nov 29, 2022
  2. Rostom L Win User

How do i recover my minecraft account

Hi Kenzie!

I am sorry to hear about what happened. Since your Mojang account was already migrated to a Microsoft account, you really have to recover the Microsoft account itself and Minecraft support won't be able to assist with that. Since you mentioned that your email was changed, you cannot use your original email address to recover the account. You need to know the current email or the hacker's email that was used to replace your account email in order to begin the recovery. Without it, unfortunately, we cannot start the recovery process.

You may try to check your emails or email history for possible traces of the hacker's email address so we can start the recovery. We need it to fill out the recovery form here https://account.live.com/acsr
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Rait

As you don't remember your account email, I can advise you fill the account recovery form, in that way you're going to submit a ticket with Microsoft account recovery team https://account.live.com/acsr

You can try all the emails you remember or if you had a phone number attached to the account, you can use that too.
    Sadly, an account cannot be recovered with the gamertag alone.

Also, you could try alternative methods to recover your account here:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Please note that regular no one here including Microsoft Support is capable to send password reset links for security policies
  4. Phloaties Win User

How do i recover my account?

Hey Mason, I have been having the same issue with my account but instead of 4-5 days its been around 2 and a half weeks for me. Microsoft sent me the emails for recovering the account after verifying that I was the rightful owner however, my account has continued to stay locked. Its ridiculous cause for a situation like this you can't even speak with anybody to help fix it.

To try to help you out with verifying your info for the account let me tell you this:

- Only put the info that you know is currently present on the account

- If any info has been deleted from the account(like a phone number or a debit card), don't put it in the form just leave it out

Overall, just try to put only the info that currently resides on the account and DON'T give up because from personal experience it took me about 6 times before they finally verified me as the account owner.

Nonetheless, if I am able to find a solution to get my account unlocked and regain access to it, I will come back to this post to see if I can help you to gain access to your account again.
  5. KindGryphon Win User

how do i recover my account?

Both the links are not found 404
    If you try the second link but take the dot out of the end of the url then it works.
  6. phua yb Win User

how do i recover my account?

Both the links are not found 404
Thema:

1. How do i recover my minecraft account? - Similar Threads - recover minecraft account

2. My Google account that I used for minecraft got deleted and I can't recover it. I tried to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Google account that I used for minecraft got deleted and I can't recover it. I tried to...: The name of my account was snipergamer230, I can't access it because like I said before my Google account got deleted. And so, when I try to login it tells me to confirm something that I can't...
  3. please i need to recover my minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    please i need to recover my minecraft account: hello, 1 year ago my microsoft account was stolen and then they change the email and i couldn't log in into minecraft anymore i contacted the microsoft support and they said they blocked that...
  4. How Do i recover my hacked minecraft account (Email Changed and Username changed)

in XBoX Accessibility
    How Do i recover my hacked minecraft account (Email Changed and Username changed): On Saturday, Around 5:58 PM, December 23rd 2023, i was playing minecraft on hypixel when someone invited me to a party. they said they wanted to vc so i friended them on discord. they invited me...
  5. Is there any way to recover a hacked minecraft account using its transaction ID?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any way to recover a hacked minecraft account using its transaction ID?: Ive recently lost my Minecraft account without knowing, and recently ive tried to log back in. Problem being it said “My Email wasnt linked to an account”. Which i found very weird and recently...
  6. Help recovering stolen minecraft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help recovering stolen minecraft account.: Hello, around june/july, my minecraft account was stolen. My microsoft account happened to vanish when that happened, I am not sure exactly how. But it did, and I ended up making another one with...
  7. I forgot my email and I just remember my minecraft name what can I do to recover my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I forgot my email and I just remember my minecraft name what can I do to recover my account: I forgot my email and I just remember my minecraft name what can I do to recover my account 536510a7-d891-474d-9bbd-654309c66447
  8. recover a minecraft account from a deleted microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    recover a minecraft account from a deleted microsoft account: how do I recover a minecraft account from a deleted microsoft account, because now the microsoft account is practically gone, i don't know why they didn't give it days before actually deleting the...
  9. Recovering Lost Minecraft Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recovering Lost Minecraft Account: I migrated my account in June 2022, I had to change my name as it said my old name was taken. After this I lost all my data on all servers, as well as my skins and cape. I was wondering if I could...
  10. How do I recover a Hacked Minecraft account??

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover a Hacked Minecraft account??: My Minecraft account got hacked. I saw log-in attempts on my microsoft account, changed my password and still someone kept logging into my minecraft account and communicating with signs on a...