How do I recover my lost data, if possible?

Discus and support How do I recover my lost data, if possible? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My minecraft crashed, and when I tried to load back into the world, it would be stuck on generating world. I watched a video which said that I could... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dieu Joueurq, Oct 28, 2022.

1. Dieu Joueurq
    Dieu Joueurq Guest

My minecraft crashed, and when I tried to load back into the world, it would be stuck on generating world. I watched a video which said that I could delete the reserved space and it would recreate it back so I could play the world again. I did that, and now my save data is gone, minus my achievements and skins. How do I get my worlds back?

:)

Dieu Joueurq, Oct 28, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Dieu

I'm assuming that this is happening on Xbox
    If that's the case. Please try reinstalling Minecraft to see if the game can retrieve your worlds data from the cloud (depending on the world size your world can be uploaded)

If even after reinstalling Minecraft your world doesn't appear. Sadly is not possible to recover it

**If you decide to reinstall the game, just in case. Backup your other worlds first
  3. DangerousBard Win User

Cannot access data saved on Hard drive

Your HDD is beyond repair so all you can do is try to recover the stored data if that is possible. There are different companies online that offer solutions for recovering lost data at a price.
  4. Darhyl Amizola Win User

How do I recover my lost account data?

Hi Noah! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your account data.

Based on your description, it might be possible that you are using a different Microsoft account since saved data, progress, and purchases are permanently attached to the Microsoft account.

You can confirm this by signing your account on account.xbox.com > go to achievements > and also check the gamer tag if you are using the same account.

Also, kindly sign in to your account on account.microsoft.com > go to payment and billing > then order history > from there, confirm if the purchases you have made are showing under your account.

If they don't show up it means that you are simply using a different account.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  5. PeterFulton12 Win User

HDD partially corrupted? Is that even possible?

If you're looking to recover any lost data from it then here's how you do it -
    [Mod removed]
  6. wikkiwild Win User

Deleted/Redownloaded Profile. Lost Borderlands 2 characters! Help!

Did you delete any Borderlands 2 game save data? If not then a call you support is in order, though recover of your lost data is not possible.
Thema:

1. How do I recover my lost data, if possible? - Similar Threads - recover lost data

2. How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?: I just got this game on Xbox and it has not been functioning correctly. I had about two hours of play time and multiple successful manual save files. However, after returning to play and loading...
  3. help recovering my lost account

in XBoX Accessibility
    help recovering my lost account: Around when the xbox 1 series s came out my dad bought me one for my birthday i used it all the way until 2021 which i got a pc, i hadent logged into the account since and my mom no longer has the...
  4. How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?: I just got this game on Xbox and it has not been functioning correctly. I had about two hours of play time and multiple successful manual save files. However, after returning to play and loading...
  5. I know my username but i lost my email can i recover the account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I know my username but i lost my email can i recover the account?: I Brought Minecraft on an account and lost the email but im still logged in and can play on microsoft games with the account can i recover the email? 8c741100-ba3c-41cc-b4bd-999adc36672f
  6. How do I recover my lost account data?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover my lost account data?: After changing my gamertag on my Xbox, I lost all my account data, progress and purchases related to my games. How do I fix this? 7d4711b2-b083-4793-bc63-628df84d7c0d
  7. Recovering my Xbox account. (LOST IN ~2018)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovering my Xbox account. (LOST IN ~2018): I've already went to the Xbox support link: "Find your Microsoft account email address | Xbox Support" and that doesn't help me at all, there's no information there. Dear Xbox Support Team, I...
  8. How to recover lost data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to recover lost data: I have been a Hello Neighbor player for a while on Xbox and it turns out that due to an error that occurred to me, all my progress in the game was erased, what can I do?...
  9. How to recover lost data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to recover lost data: I have been a Hello Neighbor player for a while on Xbox and it turns out that due to an error that occurred to me, all my progress in the game was erased, what can I do?...
  10. Recover from lost cloud data?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recover from lost cloud data?: Lost 12 levels of progress after I cleared local data and restarted my Xbox X playing Starfield. Seems like the sync data from the cloud was from 8 days ago when I transferred playing from Cloud...