How do I recover my gaming/xbox account after a hack ? Comment récupérer mon compte...

Discus and support How do I recover my gaming/xbox account after a hack ? Comment récupérer mon compte... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've recently had my microsoft game/xbox account hacked and they changed my email address associated with the account without warning me and I don't... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sanzo FILLAUD, Nov 12, 2022.

1. How do I recover my gaming/xbox account after a hack ? Comment récupérer mon compte...

I've recently had my microsoft game/xbox account hacked and they changed my email address associated with the account without warning me and I don't have access to it because it's not mine. I want my account back because I have all my data, my minecraft account and my forza horizon 5 account. I noticed that I can see the email address when I try to log in to my minecraft account but the email address changes often and it's currently *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. I would like to find a way to get my old email address back which is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** . I'm writing here with an account I just created just to ask how to do it...

Bonjour, j'ai récemment était victime d'un piratage sur mon compte microsoft jeu/compte xbox qui changer mon adresse-mail associé au compte sans me prévenir et laquelle je n'ai pas accès car elle n'est pas la mienne. Je veux récuperer mon compte car j'ai toute mes données, mon compte minecraft et mon compte forza horizon 5. J'ai remarquer que j'ai la possibilité de voir l'adresse mail en tentant de me connectez mon compte minecraft mais l'adresse mail change souvent et c'est actuellement *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** je voudrais trouver un moyen de remettre mon ancienne adresse-mail qui est *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** . J'écris ici avec un compte que je viens de crée juste pour demander comment faire...

:)

Sanzo FILLAUD, Nov 12, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

How do I recover my gaming/xbox account after a hack ? Comment récupérer mon compte gaming/xbox après un piratage ?

3. Sanzo FILLAUD Win User

How do I recover my gaming/xbox account after a hack ? Comment récupérer mon compte gaming/xbox après un piratage ?

It doesn't really help me, I've already tried everything...
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, in this case you will have to contact Xbox Customer Service and request an Account Takeover (ATO)
  5. YoanMarceau Win User

piratage de mon compte [Translation - Hacking my Account]

enfaîte j'ai envoyer une demande de récupération a l’assistance de grand theft auto 5 pour récupérer mon compte et il mon dit qu’il avais besoin dune autorisation de votre part pour faire cette récupération

[Edit - Translation] -

I have to send a request for recovery to the assistance of big theft auto 5 to recover my account and he told me that he needed an authorization from you to do this recovery
  6. BadB0rz Win User

Unlink EpicGames account

Thanks for reaching out!

Epic Games has a helpful support article on
    how to unlink your Xbox Live account from your Epic account
    that can help you get everything sorted out.
    Ma question était si VOUS pouvez unlink mon compte xbox de mon compte EpicGames et pas mon compte EpicGames de mon compte Xbox. Car le problème est que je ne retrouve pas mon compte EpicGames lié a ce compte Xbox. Si vous pouvez au moins me donner le nickname
    du compte EpicGames ou son adresse mail je pourrais recouvrir le mot de passe grâce a la fonction mot de passe oublié. J'ai accès au compte Xbox mais pas au compte EpicGames car je ne retrouve pas mon pseudo ni adresse mail, si j'ai l'un des deux je pourrais
    faire comme j'ai dit juste avant.

Cordialement .
Thema:

How do I recover my gaming/xbox account after a hack ? Comment récupérer mon compte...

1. How do I recover my gaming/xbox account after a hack ? Comment récupérer mon compte... - Similar Threads - recover gaming account

2. How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?: I just got this game on Xbox and it has not been functioning correctly. I had about two hours of play time and multiple successful manual save files. However, after returning to play and loading...
  3. Can I recover a game key which was registered with Games for Windows Live?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I recover a game key which was registered with Games for Windows Live?: Microsoft ended up supporting GFWL as we know. But registration information of retail games is still being hold within their database. I registered a game several years ago. I forgot my windows...
  4. How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?: I just got this game on Xbox and it has not been functioning correctly. I had about two hours of play time and multiple successful manual save files. However, after returning to play and loading...
  5. Can I recover a save I deleted on my Xbox? I beat a game it was 100% synced and I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I recover a save I deleted on my Xbox? I beat a game it was 100% synced and I...: I think this game is lost but I had Assasins Creed Black Flag synced 100% beat the whole thing but accidentally deleted the profile thinking it was my exes because it was in his name and now I'm...
  6. Recover a minecraft account/key/game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recover a minecraft account/key/game: Hi, probably a stupid question but I'm out of options. In 2019 I bought two minecraft windows 10 edition keys and coupled one to my main MS account and one to another account. Now I don't know...
  7. Is it possible to recover games from a deleted account I do not remember the login...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to recover games from a deleted account I do not remember the login...: It's an account from 2013-2014 and I think the email associated with it was deleted maybe mid Mar-early May 2021 based on the last unlocked achievement. The game(s) in question are Assassin's...
  8. How can I recover game data after sharing my account with a friend ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I recover game data after sharing my account with a friend ?: I was playing Forza horizon 5 and shared my account with a friend so he could try out some cars, when i got back on the game later, it entirely reset all my data and I can’t find anything to get...
  9. Can I recover my games from my hacked account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I recover my games from my hacked account?: I recently got hacked and I am having trouble recovering my account. All of my account details have been changed and I have no access to that account. I was wondering if is there anyone I could...
  10. Can i recover games from suspended account and put them on another one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i recover games from suspended account and put them on another one?: At the beginning of the month, my account got hacked, I made multiple tickets but they couldn't do anything but suspend my account. I have years of playing and progress and I wonder if I can get...