How do I recover my game pass after a factory reset?

Discus and support How do I recover my game pass after a factory reset? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It no longer says I have game pass or anything. I tried playing Minecraft multiplayer and it brought me to the buying page of the game passes. Please... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by shane woods, Dec 15, 2022.

1. shane woods
    shane woods Guest

It no longer says I have game pass or anything. I tried playing Minecraft multiplayer and it brought me to the buying page of the game passes. Please help me

:)

shane woods, Dec 15, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Shane, if you've reset your Xbox One, simply put your active Game Pass subscription account on Xbox and you'll be able to access your games and games from the Game Pass catalog.

To confirm which account has your active subscription, click the link below and sign in with your account, and check the Services and Subscriptions tab.

https://account.microsoft.com/services
  3. XBF George L Win User

Games And Apps not displaying updates

Hello!

Thanks for the reply you may want to try a Soft Factory Reset. Sometimes some parts of content can become corrupt and must be cleared out:

How to reset your console to factory defaults on Xbox One
    . Just make sure you select the "Keep My Games & Apps" option. Give it a try and let us know with a reply how it goes

Note: You will need your Microsoft Account Email and Pass words to recover any Gamertags after any kind of reset.
  4. GracieCays Win User

Recovering game data after factory reset

Thank you :3 I was able to recover all of my games through the App Store and my game data was recovered
  5. Smwutches Win User

Recovering game data after factory reset

Without going through Ready to Install, you'd have to just look up the games in the store and redownload.

To find Ready to Install, make sure when you go to Games and Apps go to Full Library and then under games you should be able to filter by ready to install.
  6. XBF George L Win User

Déconnexion (Mod Translation: Disconnect)

Hello

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand that your having trouble with your profile that removing and recovering wont fix. I recommend you try a soft factory reset:

How to reset your console to factory defaults on Xbox One
    . Make sure you try the "Keep My Games & Apps" option first to avoid lengthy redownloads.

Note: You will need your Microsoft Account Email and Password to recover your profiles after the reset.
Thema:

1. How do I recover my game pass after a factory reset? - Similar Threads - recover game pass

2. How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?: I just got this game on Xbox and it has not been functioning correctly. I had about two hours of play time and multiple successful manual save files. However, after returning to play and loading...
  3. Can I recover a game key which was registered with Games for Windows Live?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I recover a game key which was registered with Games for Windows Live?: Microsoft ended up supporting GFWL as we know. But registration information of retail games is still being hold within their database. I registered a game several years ago. I forgot my windows...
  4. How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?: I just got this game on Xbox and it has not been functioning correctly. I had about two hours of play time and multiple successful manual save files. However, after returning to play and loading...
  5. Can I recover a save I deleted on my Xbox? I beat a game it was 100% synced and I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I recover a save I deleted on my Xbox? I beat a game it was 100% synced and I...: I think this game is lost but I had Assasins Creed Black Flag synced 100% beat the whole thing but accidentally deleted the profile thinking it was my exes because it was in his name and now I'm...
  6. Recover a minecraft account/key/game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recover a minecraft account/key/game: Hi, probably a stupid question but I'm out of options. In 2019 I bought two minecraft windows 10 edition keys and coupled one to my main MS account and one to another account. Now I don't know...
  7. Can i recover game save data if it was accidentally deleted from all Platforms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i recover game save data if it was accidentally deleted from all Platforms: Accidentally deleted my file for starfield. Been playing it from cloud gaming on my xbox one console. Got really far and I really don't want to to start from scratch. So, is there away to get my...
  8. Is it possible to recover games from a deleted account I do not remember the login...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to recover games from a deleted account I do not remember the login...: It's an account from 2013-2014 and I think the email associated with it was deleted maybe mid Mar-early May 2021 based on the last unlocked achievement. The game(s) in question are Assassin's...
  9. Xbox series s factory reset recovering games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series s factory reset recovering games: Hi so today I factory reset my Xbox cus of personal reason and choose to save my games and my fifa 23 Xbox one and some other games was in my games but when I joined one of the game it was saying...
  10. How can I recover game data after sharing my account with a friend ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I recover game data after sharing my account with a friend ?: I was playing Forza horizon 5 and shared my account with a friend so he could try out some cars, when i got back on the game later, it entirely reset all my data and I can’t find anything to get...