How do I record in 1080p
Discus and support How do I record in 1080p in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an Xbox 1S, and can both play and stream games at 1080p and 60fps. However, there is no way to record at more then 720p. Streaming is now higher... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jeb Kerman, Jun 25, 2017.
Thema:
How do I record in 1080p
Loading...
-
How do I record in 1080p - Similar Threads - record 1080p
-
Feedback on some Party Chat recording annoyances
in XboX InsidersFeedback on some Party Chat recording annoyances: Currently, the way recording party audio is set up kind of annoys me and my friends, so I'd like to throw some feedback out here in the hopes that others agree. When someone in the party is... -
any news on when party recording will come to the beta?
in XboX Insidersany news on when party recording will come to the beta?: I keep checking for an update everyday lol submitted by /u/Mobile_Kangaroo_7672 [link] [comments] -
Feature Request for Asha Sharma's team: Allow microphone recording in Xbox game clips
in XboX InsidersFeature Request for Asha Sharma's team: Allow microphone recording in Xbox game clips: Dear Xbox Team and Asha Sharma, as an Xbox Insider, I really support the new direction of fixing the fundamentals for console players. I would highly appreciate it if you could add a feature to... -
Game Captures not recording audio
in XboX InsidersGame Captures not recording audio: On the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead update, Game Captures are no longer recording audio. This occurs whether audio is coming through a headset or the TV speakers. Recording settings: - Display is set... -
Why Series S can record only the last minute in 1080p?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy Series S can record only the last minute in 1080p?: 1 minute is not enough most of the times,being able to record the last 2 minutes would be acceptable,5 minutes almost perfect. 3b412937-2087-47ab-bccc-6d1b1d2cd392 -
Is it possible to record in 1080p 60fps on xbox one(s)?
in XboX InsidersIs it possible to record in 1080p 60fps on xbox one(s)?: I've read it on a Microsoft forum that someone was able to record in 60fps on xbox one s. Everything I record is 1080p(very pixelated still) and 30 or even less fps. I tried recording on an... -
Can't record in 1080p
in XBoX AccessibilityCan't record in 1080p: Just bought an Xbox Series S. I have my preferred capture resolution at 1080p, however, everything is capturing at 720p. How do I fix this or is this a bug on Microsoft's end? My old Xbox one... -
Xbox can’t record 1080p 60fps
in XBoX AccessibilityXbox can’t record 1080p 60fps: My Xbox is stuck recording on 720p even when my settings say to record in 1080p. I’ve cleared all of my clips and unwanted games to make sure it wasn’t a storage problem. But my Xbox just won’t... -
1080p 60FPS Game DVR record option for Xbox One X
in XBoX on Consoles1080p 60FPS Game DVR record option for Xbox One X: At this time of posting you can only get 60FPS @ 4K but not @1080p on Xbox One X. I use my Xbox One X on my 1080p display. An option for 60FPS @1080p would be great and maybe even option to...