How do I reconnect my Minecraft Java account to my Microsoft account, that I accidentally...

Discus and support How do I reconnect my Minecraft Java account to my Microsoft account, that I accidentally... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I migrated my Minecraft account to a Microsoft account in 2021. However, I deleted the Microsoft account, thinking I did not need it. I then now went... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Victoria Otto, May 10, 2023.

1. How do I reconnect my Minecraft Java account to my Microsoft account, that I accidentally...

I migrated my Minecraft account to a Microsoft account in 2021. However, I deleted the Microsoft account, thinking I did not need it. I then now went to play Minecraft Java and realized my mistake. So I remade my account with the same name, but, I does not say that I own the game anymore. What do I do?

:)

Victoria Otto, May 10, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

How do I reconnect my Minecraft Java account to my Microsoft account, that I accidentally deleted ?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

I apologize but once a Microsoft account has been deleted, the games or licenses linked to the Microsoft account will be deleted as well. This means that even if you created a new Microsoft account again, it will no longer be available.
  3. Just Creech Win User

How do I reconnect my Minecraft Java account to my Microsoft account, that I accidentally deleted ?

To recap, you attached your Minecraft ownership to a digital account that you then deleted. After several years, you realized the mistake and recreated a Microsoft account with the same name, but it didn't have any account ownership for Minecraft

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it sounds like that is a mistake you are going to have to live with. When you choose to delete a Microsoft account, you have 60 days to come back and change your mind. After that, it is permanently deleted and we cannot recover it. Creating a new account with the same email address doesn't provide ownership of prior purchases tied to that account because those records are also deleted.
  4. DaYoo949 Win User

Minecraft: Java Edition change login email

hi Lucas, minecraft java edition was purchased through mojang and then the account was migrated to my Microsoft account. My son has his own Microsoft account and it's been added to the family account. Now I need to change the Minecraft login credential to using his microsoft email.

I may have accidentally posted a URL.

Thanks for your help.
  5. KindGryphon Win User

Wrong account for minecraft migration

Hi, I accidentally migrated my Java account into the wrong microsoft account. The account that I migrated it to is compromised and need to switch it, thank you!
    Per https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/4403178607373-Microsoft-Account-Migration-Issues-and-FAQ#h_01GRP8V8EA0TM7H77DFEP1T8B2

I migrated to the wrong Microsoft account. What can i do?

You will need to contact Minecraft Support, and we will review your account.
  6. Francia J. Win User

I can only play Demo Minecraft after migrating.

Here's what happened. With Minecraft for Windows, we can check your entitlement by checking your Microsoft account's order history. However, for Minecraft Java Edition, the order history is not visible on our Microsoft account which is why there is no option for us to validate.

What we can do is to simply follow the steps on this link from Mojang: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...

Also, I had the same issue and it turns out, I accidentally used my other Microsoft account and the only difference with my main account is the domain (my main Microsoft account's domain is yahoo.com, and the Microsoft account where I migrated my Mojang account is my outlook.com domain. Please validate that.
Thema:

How do I reconnect my Minecraft Java account to my Microsoft account, that I accidentally...

1. How do I reconnect my Minecraft Java account to my Microsoft account, that I accidentally... - Similar Threads - reconnect Minecraft Java

2. Disconnected from Xbox Live and can't reconnect.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disconnected from Xbox Live and can't reconnect.: I've recently been disconnected from Xbox Live on my Xbox 360 after previously using it to download games. I have tried for a while to reconnect it using the xbox's suggestions without success,...
  3. Why does my wireless Xbox controller disconnect and reconnect repeatedly on my Chromebook?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my wireless Xbox controller disconnect and reconnect repeatedly on my Chromebook?: So, I recently got a new wireless Xbox controller so I can play Xbox Cloud Gaming when I am not at home. My controller works for all of my compatible devices except my Acer Chromebook (which is...
  4. My Xbox disconnects from the internet everyday at 11PM and won't reconnect until 9AM

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox disconnects from the internet everyday at 11PM and won't reconnect until 9AM: Other devices work with the WIFI perfectly fine all restrictions are off and this just recently started happening 718aa631-24a2-45bd-a890-7ba90dca682a
  5. My xbox series x controller disconnects and reconnects on my pc randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x controller disconnects and reconnects on my pc randomly: Hello, recently I've been having this issue when playing a game where my controller would randomly disconnect and reconnect even in wired on PC, I tried other usb cables, batteries, another pc,...
  6. Xbox controllers keep disconnecting and reconnection on Series S

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox controllers keep disconnecting and reconnection on Series S: I recently got an Xbox Series S and my controllers (both new controller that came with the console, and my old Xbox one controller) have been randomly disconnecting and reconnecting, and my...
  7. Xbox 360 wireless controller not detected by windows after reconnecting it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wireless controller not detected by windows after reconnecting it: So this is a minor problem but it still bothers me because it's so weird. When I boot up windows, while my controller is connected to the wireless dongle, it shows up just fine under "game...
  8. My twitch is connected to my Xbox but everytime I click live it makes it reconnect over and...

in XBoX on Windows
    My twitch is connected to my Xbox but everytime I click live it makes it reconnect over and...: Doesn’t let me go live. I click go live and makes reconnect over and over 9af9f329-52db-42b5-9964-c63703b98b0b
  9. Minecraft for PS4 linked MS account is no longer connected, can't reconnect and have lost...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for PS4 linked MS account is no longer connected, can't reconnect and have lost...: After connecting my Microsoft account to my PSN account through Minecraft I was told I was not signed in the next time I opened the game. Now I receive an error message that the Microsoft account...
  10. Minecraft aka.ms/reconnect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft aka.ms/reconnect: I’m having problem connecting to Minecraft from Switch and PS5. When I go to the aka.ms/reconnect and log into my Microsoft account, I receive an error message stating that my email address is not...