how do i receive my account back after being hacked through minecraft

Discus and support how do i receive my account back after being hacked through minecraft in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My account was hacked through Minecraft and I have the email that he changed it too but I cant change the password. i NEED help pls... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DatBoyBean YT, Nov 3, 2022.

1. how do i receive my account back after being hacked through minecraft

My account was hacked through Minecraft and I have the email that he changed it too but I cant change the password. i NEED help pls

:)

DatBoyBean YT, Nov 3, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this DATBOYBEAN

Sorry to hear that your account has been compromised, you can try to recover it following steps here:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Please note that here in the forums no one can modify or share account details due to privacy and security policies
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

Unable to redeem Minecraft java even when owning Minecraft windows 10 edition.

I did not understand, my friend. Your hacked account had Minecraft Java. Then, after it got hacked, you created another account and was given Minecraft for Windows? Microsoft or Mojang gave you Minecraft for Windows or how this happened?
  4. Xpaulboii1888x Win User

someone's been hacking into my xbox live account. need assistance!

the same thing has happened to me my friend but the only difference in who ever hacked my account has been hacking others with it cause i am 10th and 15th on most call of dutys how can i get my account back after being wrongly banned
  5. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

How do I get my hacked minecraft account back?

Hi Drow. My name is Jose, and I would be happy to help.

Unfortunately this is a public forum of the Microsoft community where we are players like you who try to help/guide other players with basic problems, this means that we are not Microsoft employees.

The only way to recover a stolen account is through the account recovery form, although if the Microsoft account that was linked to your Minecraft account was deleted, unfortunately there is not much else that can be done, however, try to fill out the recovery form.

https://account.live.com/acsr

Please note that Support cannot help you with these types of cases, however if you want to contact them for a little more help you can do so through the following link.

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

I hope this information is useful to you.

Sincerely.
    Jose.
  6. Darhyl Amizola Win User

How do I get back my hacked minecraft account?

Hi Rebekah! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Microsoft/Minecraft account being compromised.

It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

In the official Microsoft article: (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...account-24ca907d-bcdf-a44b-4656-47f0cd89c245) Kindly try to follow the instructions in the interactive tool in order to recover your account.

If the steps above didn't work, you will need to reach out to Microsoft Xbox Support for further escalations as they have the tools and resources to properly investigate this case.

According to Microsoft Agent | Moderator, XBF Brad A and Xbox Ambassador, CosmicCraze:

(https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-support/988332e4-631f-457c-8bc8-210e7a19be37 and https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ve-chat/b75d470e-8c19-4399-bcc9-e6e0bc2ec2fd)

Here's how to contact Xbox Support:

"Chat Support:

> Visit the Xbox Support website: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/
    > Click on the "Contact Us" button in the right of the screen.
    > Select the issue you need help with and click on the "Next" option.
    > Sign in to your Microsoft account.
    > Follow the prompts to connect to a live chat agent.

For Callback Support:

> Select Xbox One
    > Select See more options then subscription changes
    > Select Show Contact options
    > Select Request a call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives a request for a call from support as a contact option.

If you're unable to contact them, try again at a later time."

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
Thema:

1. how do i receive my account back after being hacked through minecraft - Similar Threads - receive account being

2. I keep receiving bot followers i’m up to 250000 and i don’t want my account banned. I’m...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep receiving bot followers i’m up to 250000 and i don’t want my account banned. I’m...: i’m up to 250000 and i don’t want my account banned. I’m getting told it will eventually get me banned. Someone help!! [img] 56a6af05-64fa-49a2-a22e-d48c27641fa4
  3. My account "does not exist", but I am logged in and still receiving email notifications. I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account "does not exist", but I am logged in and still receiving email notifications. I...: How am I asking this question right now? I'm logged into my account. The email in the top-right drop-down menu is displayed as the same email I'm trying to use to log in, but when I try, then...
  4. After logging in to my several xbox accounts, I don't receive the verification code via...

in XBoX Accessibility
    After logging in to my several xbox accounts, I don't receive the verification code via...: I need to get a code via sms to log in to the accounts I have on my xbox, but after receiving 18 codes for the different accounts I have, the code no longer comes and the phone number I registered...
  5. I cant log in to my account and when I do I receive one of several errors.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant log in to my account and when I do I receive one of several errors.: I can't log into any Microsoft related accounts. Upon logging in I get the error message "Please try again later, " or "The application has made too many requests. Press Retry to continue."...
  6. Not Receiving Security Code to Log-in to Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not Receiving Security Code to Log-in to Account: I am not receiving security codes to my phone or email address in order to login to my account. The correct phone and email address are on file on my account. This problem has been an issue for 24...
  7. So my account was charged for a game I didn't receive try contacting Xbox technical support...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So my account was charged for a game I didn't receive try contacting Xbox technical support...: So my account was charged for a game I didn't receive I tried contacting technical support but no help can anyone assist please b29c4129-716d-4f85-afaa-780a3d713171
  8. My email domain has been deleted, so I can't receive emails to log into my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My email domain has been deleted, so I can't receive emails to log into my account: would I be able to change the email address on my Minecraft account? 40971e61-dad9-4dec-9cb6-8714e5320f04
  9. Why haven’t I received my rewards points into my Microsoft account. This morning I redeemed...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why haven’t I received my rewards points into my Microsoft account. This morning I redeemed...: How do I resolve this issue 0627db37-6903-476a-8d02-940b32486a4f
  10. Email from microsoft for account verification not being received by my mail server

in XBoX Accessibility
    Email from microsoft for account verification not being received by my mail server: Whenever I try to verify my email as required by Microsoft for long time existing email accounts, I do not receive the email. I have two accounts affected by this - *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde...