How do I reactivate my old account I only have gamer tag

Discus and support How do I reactivate my old account I only have gamer tag in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How do I reactivate my old account I only have gamer tag 0eefc218-3bba-46cb-9091-474ed82aefb9 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by XxVIPER3LIT3xX, Feb 4, 2023.

1. How do I reactivate my old account I only have gamer tag

:)

XxVIPER3LIT3xX, Feb 4, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize but according to the support site:

“Important Xbox Support can't provide this info, even if you know your gamertag.”

This means that we need at least the Microsoft email address because even Xbox Support themselves does not have an option to check the email for us.

I have here a helpful link where you can use the methods on possibly locating the Microsoft email address. Here you go:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  3. SheFuxknDope Win User

HOW TO CHANGE GAMER TAG TO XBOX 360 GAMER TAG

For some reason my new gamer tag linked itself to my old gamer tag email address. I don't know how to change that and to link my old gamer tag back to my Microsoft account. I believe that's why I cant play as my old game tag. Is there a way to fix that?
  4. Creature Pirate Win User

Xbox Ambassador Problem

I changed my gamer tag as well and it wouldn't let me connect to either until now and it's been past 60days, can I reactivate my account?
  5. zSxve Win User

Bring my old gamertag to my newer account

hello there,

so i have two xbox accounts. one, an old account under a non-Microsoft email address. and two, an newer one with a Microsoft email address.

So as i understand it, you can't merge accounts so instead i want to bring the gamer tag i have for my old account and make it the gamer tag of my newer account.

is this possible? im happy to delete my old account but i want make sure for certain my newer gets the gamer tag and not someone else.

Thank you for reading and hopefully someone will have a solution.
    no this does not work the only thing you can try to do is to change your old name and try to claim it with your new account
  6. KindGryphon Win User

Anyone know how to get my old gamer tag onto my console after starting a new account?

Thanks, I appreciate you getting back to me but that isn’t helping.

Maybe I’m not explaining this right.

I restarted my console this morning when I signed back in I didn’t read things correctly and used my email and password to sign in and then started with a new gamer tag with the same email as my old gamer tag.

Now when I sign in it’s my new gamer tag that pops up. I tried deleting the new tag off my console and resigning in but again the new gamer tag pops up.

There is no option to look for tags associated with the same email???

All my purchased games and game pass is associated with my old gamer tag. How do I get my old gamer tag back with this email and onto my console???
    You had to have used a different email for the new account. Its simply not possible to have two accounts under the same exact email.

If you tried it would say the account already exists
Thema:

1. How do I reactivate my old account I only have gamer tag - Similar Threads - reactivate old account

2. How do I use a second wireless controller on my xbox one for my 6 yr old twins to be able...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I use a second wireless controller on my xbox one for my 6 yr old twins to be able...: My boys are trying to play 2 player on Paw Patrol World on Game Pass. I got a new controller so that they could do this but cant figure out how to get the second co troller off of player one...
  3. Can I link my 15 year old account to discord?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I link my 15 year old account to discord?: My account is 15 years old but I can't link it to discord. Is there anything I can do to fix it? c55fafd9-5790-4024-bb1f-7fdfa4f47d54
  4. Troubleshooting updating my old xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Troubleshooting updating my old xbox 360: Hello all ! I've recently dug up my old 360 and when i launch it i get this update error code for which no solution found online works : 351F-4099-2800-0F00-C000-0034 I've tried downloading on a...
  5. As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love...

in XBoX Accessibility
    As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love...: I hope this really does happen 27301770-5608-4b09-bd41-71ed6fd7e114
  6. is there a way to reactivate a product code? i accidentally used my nerf halo game addon in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    is there a way to reactivate a product code? i accidentally used my nerf halo game addon in...: after trying to log into my xbox account for a whole day, i thought i got into my account finally, but it turned out and i didnt realize at first, that i somehow created a new account. (this one)...
  7. Need Help Reactivating Banned EA Play Account Linked to XGP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need Help Reactivating Banned EA Play Account Linked to XGP: Hello fellow Xbox Game Pass (XGP) users, I hope you're all doing well. I recently encountered an issue with my EA Play account, and I'm hoping that some of you might have experience or insights...
  8. Xbox insider “Reactive Voice Reporting”

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox insider “Reactive Voice Reporting”: Hey guys I wanted to know if someone is experiencing the Samething I am in Xbox insider app. -Under Activities in the insider app you have to follow the directions and send a voice recording of...
  9. can't reactivate realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't reactivate realm: i've had a realms subscription for a while now, and i just noticed my card expired so i had to try and renew my subscription but it redirects me to the american site where after adding my card and...
  10. Email saying My banned account was reactivated but it's not

in XBoX Accessibility
    Email saying My banned account was reactivated but it's not: I got an email today saying my banned account was reactivated and but when I go to log into my account my account is still banned and I don't know what to do can anyone help me with this [img]...