How do I re-install my Microsoft Solitaire collection Premium Edition which will not allow...

Discus and support How do I re-install my Microsoft Solitaire collection Premium Edition which will not allow... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Somehow lost my Premium Edition Solitaire Collection and cannot log in when I say I am not a guest. Where can I go to get it re=installed? Do I need... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JanetRipper, Jan 22, 2022.

1. JanetRipper
    JanetRipper Guest

How do I re-install my Microsoft Solitaire collection Premium Edition which will not allow...

Somehow lost my Premium Edition Solitaire Collection and cannot log in when I say I am not a guest. Where can I go to get it re=installed?

Do I need to be somewhere else to ask this question? I Subscribe and pay monthly or this.

:)

JanetRipper, Jan 22, 2022
  2. Carole47 Win User

How do I re-install my Microsoft Solitaire collection Premium Edition which will not allow me to log in?

I logged in with the email address, it sent me to X-box, which gave me an option to "Launch" the product I already own; and I got nothing. What do I do now?
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

How do I re-install my Microsoft Solitaire collection Premium Edition which will not allow me to log in?

Hi JanetRipper! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

You need to log in with the email that made the subscription in the Microsoft store app and in the Xbox app
  4. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Did Microsoft just create an XBox account for me?

When you first logged into Microsoft Solitaire Collection, it created a GamerTag/Username to be associated with the Microsoft Account used when opening Microsoft Solitaire Collection. This is used to track your progress(score, badges, achievements, etc).
    This GamerTag is generated randomly and may be changed(1 time for free) if you wish to do so.

Information on how to change your GamerTag can be found HERE.

A 1 week free trial of Premium Edition is given when you first sign into Microsoft Solitaire Collection. The Premium Edition grants access to bonus exp, coins, tournaments etc, as well as Ad-Free. At the end of the free trial, you are given the option to
    purchase the Premium Edition subscription or continue to play free, without the Premium features.
  5. bleeman Win User

Solitaire Premium problems

I have lost access to my Premium Edition as well that doesn't expire until October. Once I completed the update to the Windows Anniversary Edition, 1607, is when this happened. Every now and then (maybe 1 in 10 times) it will come up as Premium Edition,
    but most of the time it doesn't. I'm having no trouble with the Microsoft Mahjong Collection only the Microsoft Solitaire Collection.
  6. SandraMMH Win User

My Microsoft Solitaire Collection has stopped working

I am not using Microsoft Solitaire Premium.

In Microsoft Solitaire Collection there is.

"Settings" Apps & Features" choose Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Advanced Settings then Reset.
Thema:

1. How do I re-install my Microsoft Solitaire collection Premium Edition which will not allow... - Similar Threads - install Microsoft Solitaire

2. Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store"

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store": I've tried other threads that have had this issue. I've restarted my PC, reset Microsoft Store, reinstalled gaming services, checked for updates with Xbox app (which is a separate issue at first...
  3. How to install microsoft roblox?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to install microsoft roblox?: Dear Microsoft, I cannot install Roblox because when I go to the Microsoft Store Roblox doesnt even appear what do I do? a61f8f05-4ed6-4b7e-aa50-5b2b127a5f56
  4. New Computer Steam (Running Install Script Microsoft VC Redistributable)

in XBoX on Windows
    New Computer Steam (Running Install Script Microsoft VC Redistributable): I just started up my brand new IBUYPOWER computer with MSI motherboard, i7 13700f, got everything updated on microsoft and everything else needed. downloaded Steam and Day Z and everytime I click...
  5. Blu-Ray Player won't install from Microsoft Store on Xbox Series X.

in XBoX on Windows
    Blu-Ray Player won't install from Microsoft Store on Xbox Series X.: I tried downloading the Blu-Ray Player from the Microsoft Store, and for some reason, it refuses to actually download. It remains stuck at 0% despite me having left it to download overnight in...
  6. Problem with installing Microsoft Flight Simulator on Windows 11

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with installing Microsoft Flight Simulator on Windows 11: I have had the flight simulator premium deluxe 40th anniversary game since December 2023. It is installed on the xbox series x console and works fine. I installed it on Windows 10 with the Xbox...
  7. Error 0x80070005 when attempting to install the Xbox App from Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x80070005 when attempting to install the Xbox App from Microsoft Store: I've tried multiple times on different days after restarts etc. Anytime I attempt to install the Xbox app I receive error 0x80070005 after the app downloads I'm running windows 10 Pro and there...
  8. Error code 0x80073CFE on Microsoft Store and Xbox Installer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0x80073CFE on Microsoft Store and Xbox Installer: Hello, I am trying to install MFS2020 on Microsoft store and comes with the error code 0x80073CFE or 0x80004005. I recently uninstalled the Xbox app in attempt to fix the issue but failed. I have...
  9. Why Does it Say "Share" Instead of Install on my Microsoft and Xbox websites?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Does it Say "Share" Instead of Install on my Microsoft and Xbox websites?: Just bought a 100$ Pro Controller and not only is it hard to find but when I finally found a so called app that accompanied this Controller there isn't even an option to install it. Look, I get...
  10. I am unable to install any games from the Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to install any games from the Microsoft Store: This new laptop arrived and I wanted to install video games on it, such as Minecraft. I have been trying to troubleshoot and fix the problem, but this has not worked. Every single time I try to...