How do I purchase the Deluxe Edition?

Discus and support How do I purchase the Deluxe Edition? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am interested in purchasing Cuphead, but would like the Deluxe Edition with the Soundtrack. I don't see this available via Microsoft, but it is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TopDownDriver, Sep 24, 2017.

1. How do I purchase the Deluxe Edition?

I am interested in purchasing Cuphead, but would like the Deluxe Edition with the Soundtrack.

I don't see this available via Microsoft, but it is available via Steam (which I would rather not install or deal with on my system). I am also interested in this for my Xbox One.

I understand that when purchased it will run BOTH on my Windows 10 PC and on my Xbox One. How does this work? Do I need to purchase from Microsoft? Can I purchase elsewhere? Where? How?

Thanks

:)

TopDownDriver, Sep 24, 2017
  2. Alexander810
    Alexander810 Guest
    WWII

how do I get the privat beta if I pre order the delux edition (do I get the beta in the delux edition?) if I do Please tell where to get the code

Alexander810, Sep 24, 2017
  3. BO4 pre order

So I bought the standard pre order for BO4, then changed my mind, as I wanted the extra bonuses from the deluxe version, so I cancelled the original purchase and bought the deluxe, but when I go to install they are both showing as ready to install, every
    time I select the deluxe to install it does the regular version and still shows that the deluxe is ready to install, can anyone help how to over come this?

OMG its Daz S, Sep 24, 2017
  4. B4iDie24x Win User

Aliens Fireteam Elite has disappeared from my library and is asking me to buy the game again

Hi,

I've tried all this and unfortunately, it didn't work. I think the issue is that I bought the deluxe edition but the deluxe edition no longer exists. There is the base version called just the game Aliens Fireteam Elite, then there is the Into the Hive Edition, and lastly the Ultimate Edition. I looked at my purchases and it says I have bought the Deluxe edition but there is no deluxe version available in the store. I don't know what to do and it's really frustrating.

-Julian
  5. kornho1e Win User

Help with Tom Clancys Ghost Recon wild lands deluxe edition

Same here. Pre-ordered Deluxe and shows I purchased standard. Doubled check bank account and DL history/purchase history through Microsoft both show deluxe edition edition.
  6. Jesse E' Win User

How to upgrade game edition without paying full price

Unfortunately, there is no way to upgrade the Standard Version of the game to the Deluxe Edition. You'll need to purchase the Deluxe edition as a standalone game.
  7. Legionaire161 Win User

Battlefield Hardline Three Problems

I just pre-purchased it in the marketplace. $59.99 for the standard edition, and $69.99 for the deluxe edition.
  8. kornho1e Win User

Help with Tom Clancys Ghost Recon wild lands deluxe edition

Able to play. The issue is it only shows standard edition. I know in my case if I go to store and try to redownload it only shows I purchased standard edition. I can not attest to others issues in this post but sounds similar to mine. I do believe I have
    access to additional content from deluxe edition. Just uneasy with it showing standard knowing I purchased deluxe. TY
Thema:

How do I purchase the Deluxe Edition?

1. How do I purchase the Deluxe Edition? - Similar Threads - purchase Deluxe Edition

2. How to restore in-app purchases? Slots Era Unwanted purchase

in XBoX on Windows
    How to restore in-app purchases? Slots Era Unwanted purchase: OK guys I'm not even even really sure on where this is supposed to go or to whom exactly I'm completely like lost and confused actually over here I I've been playing a game basically for like...
  3. Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?: Back when I had an xbox 360 I had bought or downloaded thru game pass, gta 5 and multiple other games digitally, I now have an xbox x, I've logged in with the same account and gta 5 along with a...
  4. Purchased Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe From Gamestop and Activation Key Does...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe From Gamestop and Activation Key Does...: Purchased a copy of Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe from GameStop as a gift for my son. Attempted to download the the product from Steam. Upon trying to enter the activation key received...
  5. I am trying to purchase Minecraft Java+Bedrock Delux Collection off Minecraft.net but I am...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to purchase Minecraft Java+Bedrock Delux Collection off Minecraft.net but I am...: I have deleted cookies, tried multiple browsers, and uninstalled Minecraft Demo, but no matter what, I end up on the Sign In With Windows Microsft screen. This is on a Laptop with Windows 10...
  6. Purchased UFC 5 Deluxe Edition for early-access. Game says 'Too Early'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased UFC 5 Deluxe Edition for early-access. Game says 'Too Early': I purchased the deluxe edition for Xbox Series S due to the early access, and when I try and launch the game it is telling me I'm 'Too Early'. bc1caa4d-74dc-4115-9f15-f56d3bad5d40
  7. Can I upgrade my purchased digital standard edition game to the deluxe version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I upgrade my purchased digital standard edition game to the deluxe version: I bought standard Diablo 4. I want to play it now by upgrading to the deluxe which includes early access 7ec558b7-1873-4d53-bfcf-17fd6affd939
  8. how to fix license issue with diablo 4 when you purchased the deluxe edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to fix license issue with diablo 4 when you purchased the deluxe edition: I purchased the deluxe edition of diablo 4 and am recieving the license not found error. How do we fix this? c3e384c3-98e7-43d2-8df5-514f48376ae4
  9. How do I fix this?I purchased the deluxe edition of jedi survivor after completing the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix this?I purchased the deluxe edition of jedi survivor after completing the...: I purchased the deluxe edition of jedi survivor after completing the first few missions it went to showing that I didn't and has most of my equipment locked. 95988c2c-e1bc-4956-b8ef-713a0444ea67
  10. Age of Empires 2 Definitive Edition Delux already purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age of Empires 2 Definitive Edition Delux already purchased: I just recently bought the delux edition for Age of Empires 2 Definitive Edition for my Xbox One and when I try to choose a civilization it doesn’t allow me and it redirects me to buy the bundle...