How do I purchase Modern Warfare II (2022) again after Microsoft accidentally cancelled my...

Discus and support How do I purchase Modern Warfare II (2022) again after Microsoft accidentally cancelled my... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I attempted to open Modern Warfare II (2022) and was repeatedly prompted to buy the game even though I previously preordered and played during the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ezra Mujica, Oct 29, 2022.

1. Ezra Mujica
    Ezra Mujica Guest

How do I purchase Modern Warfare II (2022) again after Microsoft accidentally cancelled my...

I attempted to open Modern Warfare II (2022) and was repeatedly prompted to buy the game even though I previously preordered and played during the early access period. I proceeded to be refunded automatically and without my consent to my PayPal. When I attempted to purchase the game again, it repeatedly displayed the “Oops, something went wrong” message. How do I solve this?

:)

Ezra Mujica, Oct 29, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

How do I purchase Modern Warfare II (2022) again after Microsoft accidentally cancelled my preorder?

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Ezra

Yes, this is a known issue. For some gamers the pre-order was cancelled
    You can double check this here:
    https://support.xbox.com/

Now, may I know if you're tried to purchase the game using the Xbox.com website? Or only in your console?
    And what did you tried so far to fix this problem
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  3. XBF - Dom Win User

How can i upgrade to vault edition of mw2?

Hey megan.m,

Thank you for reaching out to us about your issue.

After investigating, you should be able to purchase the Vault Edition upgrade via the in-game store. You can read more about this in our Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II section of our Game Release Known Issues article.

How to purchase from the in-game store:

• Make sure Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II is updated
    • Launch the title and press "A" to start
    • Once in the game, navigate to "Games" and select "Modern Warfare II"
    • At the top of the screen, you should see the following options:
      • Play
      • Weapons
      • Operations
      • Battle Pass
      • Customize
      • Store
    • Navigate to “Store” by using the right bumper (RB)
    • Navigate to the bottom of the page to the “Franchise Store” section
    From there, you should see the Modern Warfare II – Vault Edition Bundle listed as an add-on with the ability to "View Bundle" or "Purchase"

Let us know if this works,

4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

MW 2 Freezing only on certain Maps

Hope you're doing great today despite this SUPERDUPERNOVA

Sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with MWII
    If the issue persist even after reinstalling the game the best option is report this problem to the developer
    In this case, Activision
    https://support.activision.com/modern-warfare-i...
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

MW2 13th mission,campagne, mexico.. no floor no building... nothing!

Hope you're doing great today despite this Pat.

Seems to be like an issue with the game itself and not your console.
    Did you tried reinstalling the game to see if that does the trick?

If not and if this is happening only with modern warfare II the next step is report this problem to Activision here:
    https://support.activision.com/modern-warfare-i...
  6. Geri M. Win User

Call of duty, modern warfare, 2 Vault edition upgrade

Hello CJfleming,

We appreciate you for bringing this up to Xbox Community Forum.

We understand that you are trying to inform yourself about the privilege of the Call of duty, modern warfare, 2 Vault edition upgrade. Let us check on this together and sort this out to assist your concern.

We have found an article that might resolve your issue. Game Release Known Issues for November 2022 - Microsoft Community

Kindly refer to the guide/instruction on how to avail the Vault edition. (Locate the screenshot below on the article)

[​IMG]

Here are additional articles that may give you more information about Call of duty, modern warfare, 2.

If you have other clarifications, you can get back to us by replying to this post.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
Thema:

1. How do I purchase Modern Warfare II (2022) again after Microsoft accidentally cancelled my... - Similar Threads - purchase Modern Warfare

2. Hi I purchased the call of duty modern Warfare 3 vault Edition upgrade and have not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I purchased the call of duty modern Warfare 3 vault Edition upgrade and have not...: I purchased the call of duty modern Warfare 3 vault Edition upgrade and have not received any of my promised game content, this has put me $50 (AUS) out of ocket and either request that I get my...
  3. I purchased Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 of which Call of Duty is part - but when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 of which Call of Duty is part - but when...: I purchased Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 a year ago of which Call of Duty is part - but when installing the extras will install but when it comes to COD says installation stopped and will not...
  4. I already bought modern warfare but it wants me to purchase it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I already bought modern warfare but it wants me to purchase it?: I bought MW(2019) two years ago I have a different Xbox and moved I went to modern warfare and clicked install happy I still had it (cuz I'm using the same account) downloaded all the packs Then...
  5. I purchased the $100 bundle version of call of duty Modern warfare 3 and did not receive...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the $100 bundle version of call of duty Modern warfare 3 and did not receive...: I purchased the $100 bundle version of call of duty Modern warfare 3 and did not receive the full bundle such as the battle pass with 30 skipped tiers and 1100 coins...
  6. I have call of duty modern warfare disc but it tells me to purchase it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have call of duty modern warfare disc but it tells me to purchase it: Call of duty not working have the disc but still telling me to purchase it 0a12efd6-dbd6-49b7-9115-7390055c06f8
  7. Modern warfare does not play on my new Xbox x, I have purchased it already 3 years ago...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern warfare does not play on my new Xbox x, I have purchased it already 3 years ago...: I know this has popped up before, but no solution was forthcoming. To repeat, I have downloaded it, I own it but for some reason it will not let me play it. Hoping there is an established...
  8. Cod modern warfare 2 keeps saying i need to purchase full game to play multiplayer but i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod modern warfare 2 keeps saying i need to purchase full game to play multiplayer but i...: Cod modern warfare 2 keeps saying i need to purchase full game to play multiplayer but i have the disc in the console dmz and warzone both work reinstalled didnt help...
  9. I purchased Modern warfare and when I try to play it only allows me to go to warzone,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Modern warfare and when I try to play it only allows me to go to warzone,...: can't seem to play modern warfare, it only let's me go to warzone 24244a29-1a81-4c0b-b47d-f34f6a217e95
  10. Xbox is telling me to re purchase Modern Warfare 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox is telling me to re purchase Modern Warfare 2: I had to unplug my extended hard-drive from my Xbox and when I plugged it back in it won’t let me play Modern Warfare 2. It says that I’m still connected to my lvl 329 account and it will let me...