How do I properly Refund a game?
Discus and support How do I properly Refund a game? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I went ahead and bought Alan Wake 2. Bought it full price. Turns out there was no demo to try the game first. It is now November 17, 14 days have past... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PeeBean1, Nov 18, 2023.
Thema:
How do I properly Refund a game?
Loading...
-
How do I properly Refund a game? - Similar Threads - properly Refund game
-
XBOX PC app won't close games properly
in XboX InsidersXBOX PC app won't close games properly: I know I'm not the only one having this problem as I saw it on some games subreddit, even for not insiders, but to me it's on all of my Xbox Games on PC. When I close them via the in-game menu,... -
Report a problem button not working properly.
in XboX InsidersReport a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by... -
Enable in-game microphone noise suppression not working properly.
in XboX InsidersEnable in-game microphone noise suppression not working properly.: Gamertag: Fire Console: XBOX Series X Insider: Alpha-Skip-Ahead Headset used: SteelSeries Arctic Nova Pro Wireless. When enabled voice chat in party chat with multiple users cuts outs. Occurs... -
Xbox PC app on Rog Xbox Ally X not functioning properly
in XboX InsidersXbox PC app on Rog Xbox Ally X not functioning properly: The last few updates introduced an issue with the Xbox PC app on the Rog Xbox ally X When you turn the ally X on or after a restart, when you start a game and then close it out either through the... -
Issue when installing games from disk on Series X: cannot properly detect required space
in XboX InsidersIssue when installing games from disk on Series X: cannot properly detect required space: Hello all, I am opening this post to report an issue I've found recently on my Series X. So the console fails to install games from disk if there is not enough space left on the selected drive.... -
Anyone here have FSE on PC? Does it introduce proper wake-from-sleep like SteamOS?
in XboX InsidersAnyone here have FSE on PC? Does it introduce proper wake-from-sleep like SteamOS?: On SteamOS/Bazzite, you can put the PC to sleep while the game is running, and then wake the PC up and resume the game immediately, just like a modern game console. This doesn't really work all... -
Dolby Atmos Not Working Properly In Gears Reloaded
in XboX InsidersDolby Atmos Not Working Properly In Gears Reloaded: Hey all, noticed a new bug/issue for this new release that I have not seen mentioned yet. It appears that Dolby Atmos (7.1.4 Spatial Audio) is currently broken and not working properly. See... -
Microsoft flight simulator save games does not load properly/ I would like a game refund
in XBoX Games and AppsMicrosoft flight simulator save games does not load properly/ I would like a game refund: Hello, I just finished purchasing an Xbox series X to purposely play the latest version of MS Flight Simulator.. I noticed that when I load a game from a saved flight, the game does not load... -
Microsoft Store Refund Refused Without Proper Justification
in XBoX on ConsolesMicrosoft Store Refund Refused Without Proper Justification: Good afternoon, The service I have received from Microsoft today has been completely unsatisfactory. I requested a refund for a product purchased in error for the Xbox One platform, via the...