How do i prioritize games to download?

Discus and support How do i prioritize games to download? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my brother bought a bunch of games and their all downloading and idk how to get a certain game to prioritize to download... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alissa J. Iddings, Dec 13, 2023.

  1. How do i prioritize games to download?


    my brother bought a bunch of games and their all downloading and idk how to get a certain game to prioritize to download

    :)
     
    Alissa J. Iddings, Dec 13, 2023
    #1
  2. Ava Thompson1 Win User

    How do i prioritize games to download?

    Prioritizing game downloads on an Xbox console is a straightforward process. Here's how you can manage and prioritize your downloads:

    1. Go to the 'My games & apps' section on your Xbox dashboard.

    2. Select 'Queue' to see all the games and apps currently downloading or in the queue.

    3. You'll see a list of all your active downloads. To prioritize a specific game, you need to pause the other downloads.

    4. Highlight the game or app you want to pause, press the 'Menu' button on your controller (the button with three horizontal lines), and then select 'Pause installation.
  3. Ryan [Limitless] Win User

    How do i prioritize games to download?

  4. Ryan [Limitless] Win User

    How do i prioritize games to download?

    Hi Alissa,

    Just checking in, do you still need any help?

    If you’re playing on an Xbox console, the following official support articles explain everything in relation to this topic.

    How to install games and apps on an Xbox console
    https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/game-setup-and-play/install-games

    Find your games and add-ons
    https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/my-games-apps/view-downloadable-content

    Remotely install and manage games
    https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/my-games-apps/install-games-remotely-on-xbox-one

    Hope this helps.
  5. Alissa J. Iddings Win User

    How do i prioritize games to download?

    ty, im new to xbox i normally play on playstation
  6. PeterWillard1 Win User

    Connecting through hotspot

    I don't plan on doing any multiplayer, i just want to play the games. Is the console prioritizing it's own data usage over the game download?
Thema:

How do i prioritize games to download?

Loading...
  1. How do i prioritize games to download? - Similar Threads - prioritize games download

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  4. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  5. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  6. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  7. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  8. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  9. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  10. (Remote Play) Xbox App on PC prioritizes using Internet data instead of keeping it on LAN

    in XBoX on Consoles
    (Remote Play) Xbox App on PC prioritizes using Internet data instead of keeping it on LAN: I have an Xbox Series X connected on the same network as my computer and Android phone (Tried connecting them through the 5Ghz Wi-Fi and using 1Gbps ethernet cables). I've verified throught my...