How do i pre order hogwarts legacy digital deluxe edition for Xbox 1 only options i am...

Discus and support How do i pre order hogwarts legacy digital deluxe edition for Xbox 1 only options i am... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How to pre order hogwarts legacy digital deluxe edition for Xbox 1 only options i am seeing is for x/s and dont want to waste money if i am not getting... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dylan Craig, Feb 7, 2023.

1. Dylan Craig
    Dylan Craig Guest

How do i pre order hogwarts legacy digital deluxe edition for Xbox 1 only options i am...

How to pre order hogwarts legacy digital deluxe edition for Xbox 1 only options i am seeing is for x/s and dont want to waste money if i am not getting what i pay for or what i want

:)

Dylan Craig, Feb 7, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Not compatible digital link for Hogwarts Legacy Xbox one

Hi Lewis, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

According to the product page, the Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition:

"Consumers who purchase the Digital Deluxe Edition will receive access to the Xbox One version on April 4th, 2023. Consumers who purchase the Digital Deluxe Edition on or before April 3rd will be entitled to all relevant pre-order bonuses."

Make sure that what you have is the Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition by signing in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders, and once you were able to confirm, rest assured that you'll get the Xbox One version on April 4th, 2023.
  3. Francia J. Win User

I preorder Hogwarts legacy standard

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize but that's not possible. You will be needing to cancel the standard edition of the game and then pre-order the Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition.
  4. stuartgillion Win User

Hogwarts Legacy not working - asking me to purchase it again!

Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition - order completed on 25th January £74.99
  5. Rion Ryoko Win User

I cannot access my hogwarts legacy game.

I too am having this problem. I've done all the suggested fixes, including the redownloading the profile suggestion, no luck on any of it.

May 4, 2023 | Order number 8966256775

Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition

$79.99

Completed

Is what my account shows
  6. OpticRJames Win User

Can you play the Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition on Xbox One S?

It should work on April 4, it says on the description of the Deluxe version from this link, https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/hogwarts....

"Consumers who purchase the Digital Deluxe Edition will receive access to the Xbox One version on April 4th, 2023. Consumers who purchase the Digital Deluxe Edition on or before April 3rd will be entitled to all relevant pre-order bonuses."
Thema:

1. How do i pre order hogwarts legacy digital deluxe edition for Xbox 1 only options i am... - Similar Threads - pre order hogwarts

2. On my xbox seriers x i pre-ordered wwe 2k24

in XBoX on Windows
    On my xbox seriers x i pre-ordered wwe 2k24: And when it came digital i the one i preorder was the one with blair &ripley on it i had contact xbox support and they said i got the right one i had argued no ig i had preordered the one with 2...
  3. Restart to use after pre-order in Sims 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Restart to use after pre-order in Sims 4: I pre-ordered For Rent, and it installed just fine. When I open Sims 4, it says I need to restart to use. But I’ve restarted my Xbox twice, and still it says the same thing. I uninstalled the pack...
  4. I pre ordered MW3 and it was downloaded, but now it’s not on my xbox and it’s showing that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre ordered MW3 and it was downloaded, but now it’s not on my xbox and it’s showing that...: I’m pretty annoyed that this is happening. I don’t understand really, it was here and now it’s gone! I paid $100 for the pre order and now they’re trying to charge me for it again!?...
  5. Destiny 2 The Final Shape Pre Order Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 The Final Shape Pre Order Issue: I woke up and all of a sudden it said my pre order got canceled there’s nothing wrong with my card or anything so I checked if I can re download it through the xbox it said I owned it but I...
  6. I bought (didn’t pre order) EA FC 24, and wondering if i get 4600 fifa points. Cause i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought (didn’t pre order) EA FC 24, and wondering if i get 4600 fifa points. Cause i...: I bought it last night and just never got the fifa points, and i can’t find anything saying i do or don’t get them 6fc68f09-fe2c-4d16-9666-ddc5607009f6
  7. Do you lose pre order rewards when transferring hogwarts legacy from Xbox one to series x?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you lose pre order rewards when transferring hogwarts legacy from Xbox one to series x?: I pre ordered hogwarts legacy deluxe edition for Xbox one and now upgraded to series x will I get to get my pre order mounts and dark arts pack when I repurchase the game for series x...
  8. I pre-ordered Hogwarts Legacy (played for 15 hours)but it won't let me play anymore and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre-ordered Hogwarts Legacy (played for 15 hours)but it won't let me play anymore and...: I can't play the game Hogwarts Legacy. I pre-ordered the game when the only one available was X|S ( I bought it on my Xbox one). After play for 15 hours. The game will no longer let me in, asking...
  9. I pre ordered the 65 dollar version of Hogwarts a month ago

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre ordered the 65 dollar version of Hogwarts a month ago: My game is telling me I have to purchase when I've already purchased Hogwarts legacy and have been waiting patiently for it to come out I pre-ordered a month ago . And now it's saying my money...
  10. I pre ordered Hogwarts Legacy Xbox one version, it now says my order has been refunded or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre ordered Hogwarts Legacy Xbox one version, it now says my order has been refunded or...: On 02/03/2023 I preordered Xbox one version of Hogwarts legacy, for 3 months the game was in my library labeled pre ordered and couldn’t play until 05/05/2023. I logged in today and the game is...