How do I play with someone who has an Xbox one X when I have an Xbox one S

Discus and support How do I play with someone who has an Xbox one X when I have an Xbox one S in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; A few days ago the Texas Chainsaw Massacre game came out and me and my friend wanted to try it out together. I have an xbox one S and he has an Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Joshua Foot, Aug 20, 2023.

1. Joshua Foot
    Joshua Foot Guest

A few days ago the Texas Chainsaw Massacre game came out and me and my friend wanted to try it out together. I have an xbox one S and he has an Xbox One X. When he sent me an invitation to join his game I accepted it and was sent to a page that looked identical to the microsoft store page for the game. At the bottom of the page there was a button called ‘play’ and when I press on it, it takes me to the games main menu, but the not the party he has created. What do I do?

:)

Joshua Foot, Aug 20, 2023
  2. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Hello Josué how are you?

My name is Ezequiel I'm an Independent Consultant.

It's quite strange that you can't play with your friend since you both have Xbox in the old version.

Now if one of you has an S/X series console crossplay is not possible.

https://dotesports.com/general/news...S4 and,and the same goes for Xbox One owners.

This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.'
  3. zac lewis Win User

Microsoft is prohibiting old xbox from playing with new Xbox on this game as a scam to get people to buy the series s or x. Greed is a terrible thing. It's destroying the human race and these people who are contributing to it need to be dragged into the street and made to pay for their greed.
  4. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Xbox series x

I am considering purchasing the new Series X. Before I do I want to know if it is compatible with other Xbox’s when playing Gta 5 Online.

For example, my cousin plays on the Xbox one s and my brother plays on the original Xbox one. Will I be able to play online with them?
    Short answer, Yes.

Xbox One,

Xbox One S,

Xbox One X,

Xbox Series S,

Xbox Series X,

They will all be able to play the same games online together, no matter who's on which of these consoles.
  5. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Xbox Series X|S

Yes,

Anyone one can be on any of the...

Xbox One,

Xbox One S,

Xbox One X,

Xbox Series S,

Xbox Series X,

and join party's and play the same game together, no matter who is playing on any of these consoles.
  6. XBOX WIZARD Win User

Xbox one x question

You can play your Xbox One games that you have played on the S on the X.

Not only that but you can still play with all of your friends who are on Xbox One X or not.
Thema:

1. How do I play with someone who has an Xbox one X when I have an Xbox one S - Similar Threads - play someone has

2. Can I play Xbox series x with someone playing a pc on ark ascended ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I play Xbox series x with someone playing a pc on ark ascended ?: Can I play Xbox series x with someone playing a pc on ark ascended ? 57d0f10d-4fe1-4a4e-8a73-53967a1e9854
  3. Can someone guide me through the installation of Xbox on a pc to play games online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone guide me through the installation of Xbox on a pc to play games online?: Need help to understand if Xbox can be played on a pc in order to play online. I am trying to install and received a message that it is not applicable for my Region. I live in Puerto Rico and will...
  4. Can I still play online if I’m being game shared by someone who has game pass core

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I still play online if I’m being game shared by someone who has game pass core: I been wanting to pay less for game pass but I’m wondering if I can still play online if the person that’s game sharing me has game pass core because it says (online console multiplayer) like does...
  5. Why can’t I play of Call duty. Someone purchased the vault for me and I can’t play it it’s...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play of Call duty. Someone purchased the vault for me and I can’t play it it’s...: A friend had purchased call of duty for me and I redeemed the code and as soon Ila’s I started to download the games. And it says downloaded there is no sight in seeing anything else they are all...
  6. Can someone with xbox one play 2k24 with people that have xbox series s?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone with xbox one play 2k24 with people that have xbox series s?: My son has xbox one and wants to know if he can play 2k24 with his friends that have xbox series s? b035cdd7-ed13-45f3-afed-2a98c12e8334
  7. Can someone tell me why can't I log onto my live profile to play .

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone tell me why can't I log onto my live profile to play .: I'm trying to log on to my Xbox live link but it just says this profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live pleas help what should I do.. 0a774394-5bd6-4bab-b4da-e9c99dbc8b86
  8. How do I play Minecraft with someone else?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I play Minecraft with someone else?: For 3 years now, my son begs me to play Minecraft with him. It’s so frustrating because we simply cannot play together. We’ve reinstalled iOS many times, I’ve even bought two iPads solely for the...
  9. I have a negative problem so i bought plat and i still can't play. can someone please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a negative problem so i bought plat and i still can't play. can someone please help: I have a negative plat problem so i bought plat and it still won't let me play I could really use some help 3e86f927-a222-4e7b-89a6-b37bcc718cda
  10. Can I play a digital copy of a game, if someone else has an account on the same Xbox One...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I play a digital copy of a game, if someone else has an account on the same Xbox One...: I recently bought the digital copy of Fallout 4 Game of the Year edition, which I want to play on the Xbox One which belongs to a family member. However, the other person who uses the Xbox has...