How do I play the full bedrock edition without paying for the game on the windows store.

Discus and support How do I play the full bedrock edition without paying for the game on the windows store. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had bought the previous version of minecraft way before the merge, i have migrated my account to microsoft and got the bedrock edition. But, it says... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by odie jones, Aug 31, 2022.

1. odie jones
    odie jones Guest

How do I play the full bedrock edition without paying for the game on the windows store.

I had bought the previous version of minecraft way before the merge, i have migrated my account to microsoft and got the bedrock edition. But, it says its in trial mode and when i hit sign in it wants me to pay for the game again. I dont understand how to sign in and play bedrock in full to play with friends. I dont wanna buy the game again just to sign in. And how do i get out of trial mode? I want the full game.

Can someone please help me with this, ive spent so much time trying to fix it or maybe another reason.

Thanks.

:)

odie jones, Aug 31, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Odie

Please double check if Minecraft for Windows appears as purchased and with order status completed in your Microsoft account order history (the one that you're using to sign in the launcher)

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

If possible, please attach a picture (Don't forget to hide any personal info)
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

Minecraft login

java edition is sperate to bedrock edition, you would need the bedrock version for windows 10 from the windows store.
  4. Rostom L Win User

minecraft for windows 10 not starting installation, just says 'waiting for installation'

Thank you for the information. Are you trying to install the Minecraft Java Edition or the Minecraft Bedrock Edition?

If you're trying to install the Bedrock Edition, try to install the game itself without using the Launcher. Simply search Minecraft for Windows on Xbox app or Microsoft Store.

You could as well try to install the Launcher from the web here https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/download
  5. SammyVS Win User

How to install Minecraft on McAir

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the community. How are you?

You will not be able to install this game on your MAC if you purchased the game from the Microsoft Store. The bedrock edition on the Microsoft Store is only available for Windows 10.
  6. Ittim Win User

Transferring minecraft(and other apps)

Like Doc Holiday said Minecraft has 2 versions playable on Xbox One(Bedrock or Xbox One Edition), but what you were hoping for doesn't work. I will say though, If you get the Bedrock edition, which is just called Minecraft in the store, you'll be able
    to do cross-platform and play with people on Mobile & people using the Windows 10 edition.
Thema:

1. How do I play the full bedrock edition without paying for the game on the windows store. - Similar Threads - play full bedrock

2. When playing a game the pc shutdown and fan start full power.

in XBoX on Consoles
    When playing a game the pc shutdown and fan start full power.: Hi, I have a problem with my PC when playing quite heavy games. My PC is dead and the fan is very strong, if you want to say my PC is not strong enough, all this time I have been playing IT games...
  3. Why can i not play multiplayer on r6? I have the full game and game pass and i still dont...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can i not play multiplayer on r6? I have the full game and game pass and i still dont...: I cant even see multiplayer 2da7fb3b-4322-4987-9a18-8da68d006687
  4. RDR2 won't let me play story mode even though I own the full game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RDR2 won't let me play story mode even though I own the full game.: I recently purchased RDR2 on the Xbox store, the version that includes both story mode and online. I am confident it isn't just the online version. I installed it on my Xbox Series X - the file...
  5. I want to know how to play the full game on Xbox arcade if I have both the trial and full game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to know how to play the full game on Xbox arcade if I have both the trial and full game: . For context I bought both the full version and demo version of the Minecraft game on the 360 and that seems to interfere with my game when I want to play the oldest version. If it’s fully...
  6. I bought FC24 full with EA subscription for 1 year and I can't play online on xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought FC24 full with EA subscription for 1 year and I can't play online on xbox series s: I bought FC24 full with EA subscription for 1 year and I can't play online on xbox series s this is a bad experience I logged into my EA account see no subscription but on my xbox settings I see...
  7. So why am I purchasing the full game Dead By daylight if I can't even play it because I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So why am I purchasing the full game Dead By daylight if I can't even play it because I...: Just like tell me why I need game pass ultimate to play my favorite game even though I have been playing your games through game pass for a while so instead I got The Game bought the folder and...
  8. Why can't I play the full version of "Minecraft For Windows" in my games Library?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play the full version of "Minecraft For Windows" in my games Library?: I bought the Minecraft Edition Xbox One a while back, which included the game of Minecraft, in addition I was able to get Minecraft For Windows as well, so it wasn't an Xbox Game Pass download. A...
  9. Cod modern warfare 2 keeps saying i need to purchase full game to play multiplayer but i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod modern warfare 2 keeps saying i need to purchase full game to play multiplayer but i...: Cod modern warfare 2 keeps saying i need to purchase full game to play multiplayer but i have the disc in the console dmz and warzone both work reinstalled didnt help...
  10. cannot play the full version of Minecraft java even AFTER purchasing bedrock I owned java...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot play the full version of Minecraft java even AFTER purchasing bedrock I owned java...: I've been experiencing this issue for a long time but anything I try just doesn't work 71f39970-4931-48a7-8e9b-6430e8bbf3d6