How do I play the Diablo 4 beta?

Discus and support How do I play the Diablo 4 beta? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I preordered the game, but Xbox won't let me play the free beta weekend. I bought it on Xbox 1s. I never received a code to enter on the Diablo... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Charles Eder, Mar 18, 2023.

1. Charles Eder
    Charles Eder Guest

I preordered the game, but Xbox won't let me play the free beta weekend. I bought it on Xbox 1s. I never received a code to enter on the Diablo website, but Xbox says I don't need a code. How do I play it? I only pre ordered so I could play this Beta weekend.

:)

Charles Eder, Mar 18, 2023
  2. Belle B Win User

Hi Charles, my name is Belle. I'd love to help!

If you pre-ordered the game digitally, it will automatically give you access to the beta. Have you tried searching it through the Store by searching Diablo IV - Open Beta?

You can refer here: https://news.blizzard.com/en-us/diablo4/2391644...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. Charles Eder1 Win User

I didn't realize there was a open beta version I had to download to my Xbox. I just found it, I will try it. Thank you.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Because you don't get a code

Codes for the Diablo 4 Blizzard website is for pc only not xbox

Second you dont get a code for.the beta you goto the Diablo 4 store and download the open beta

HOwevee there is a huge queue and their servers have.both overwhelmed and the authentication server is.also overwhelmed that not everyone can validate and yes they are separate issues you are better off waiting till the queue isn't as bad

Right now its over 100 min wait queue to start if you get either of the two above errors fail to authenticate license or failed to login you are booted back to the end of the line again thata how busy the servers are at the momwnt and that's not the open beta weekend yet

The failed to login error requires you to reboot the beta which takes mins and you have to requeue or simply wait for the queue to die down according to Blizzard support article on the error
  5. Georges C. Win User

Cant play diablo 4 beta

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Derrick, as mentioned above, make sure you are not the Beta.
  6. stephen hecht Win User

Cant play diablo 4 beta

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.
    My name is Georges C. welcome to the community.

Hello Derrick, as mentioned above, make sure you are not the Beta.
    I have a receipt from xbox saying I have access to the early beta happening through this weekend but the store will not let me download the beta
Thema:

1. How do I play the Diablo 4 beta? - Similar Threads - play Diablo beta

2. I have purchased a d played diablo 4 this year. I uninstalled it recently and now want to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have purchased a d played diablo 4 this year. I uninstalled it recently and now want to...: As the title says. I have digitally bought and played diablo 4 this year. I completed it. I uninstalled as I wasn't using and now wish to return. The Microsoft store is asking me to pay again?!...
  3. Game freezes when playing diablo 4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game freezes when playing diablo 4: Hello Xbox advisors. When going in the game my tv makes a weird sound like its about to freeze, it doesnt not until gameplay where i enter a big mob and it lags/freezes a little. I reset the...
  4. Diablo 4 won’t start play.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo 4 won’t start play.: I bought the ultimate version, supposedly it’s downloaded. I can launch the game but when I get to the select character screen and I choose a class and set up my character, it won’t start. I...
  5. How do I get second player into Diablo while off line? We only play off line

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get second player into Diablo while off line? We only play off line: We have tried both logging in, but when we open game it only allows one of us to play. Can not get second player to activate. Called and called Microsoft, but no one seems able to understand what...
  6. When Will My Xbox Show That I Am Playing Diablo 4 On PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When Will My Xbox Show That I Am Playing Diablo 4 On PC?: Usually when i play games on PC it shows my xbox friends what i am playing. However, for diablo 4 it doesn't show anything. I want them to know I'm playing Diablo so incase they want to team up...
  7. I pay for diablo 4 in December and play all the betas and on Launch it tells me to purchase...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pay for diablo 4 in December and play all the betas and on Launch it tells me to purchase...: I pay for diablo 4 in December and play all the betas and on Launch it tells me to purchase it again and I did need help 7cb2d0d2-b664-4f2f-9de0-8639009de9fa
  8. I pre-ordered the ultimate edition of Diablo IV and even played through the beta. ow on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre-ordered the ultimate edition of Diablo IV and even played through the beta. ow on...: What can i do i dont want to repurchase when i already bought the game df4fb8c2-fc2e-4788-bc07-83577be2aa52
  9. Cant play diablo 4 beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play diablo 4 beta: I. Can't. Play Diablo. 4. Beta. It's telling me. Check with Microsoft. On release date. ebaf5783-84ce-4d72-b6d5-580dfecb41cf
  10. Why can’t I play the Diablo 2 resurrected beta?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play the Diablo 2 resurrected beta?: I preordered it, I downloaded the launcher to my Xbox one and it says I am too early. When I look at the store it says I bought it already and I was under the impression the beta play came with...