How do I play on Minecraft realms?

Discus and support How do I play on Minecraft realms? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I have enabled all my settings on my Microsoft account, on my Xbox account I have the adult settings enabled, and yet I still can’t play on Minecraft... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Dalekboii, Nov 28, 2022.

1. Dalekboii
    Dalekboii Guest

I have enabled all my settings on my Microsoft account, on my Xbox account I have the adult settings enabled, and yet I still can’t play on Minecraft realms. I’m not sure what’s going on with this, I can play multiplayer on this account on my PC, it only doesn’t work on my Xbox.

:)

Dalekboii, Nov 28, 2022
  2. XBF - Tali Win User

Minecraft

Hello SamanthaMartin4,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox support forums. Can you please provide more details regarding Minecraft? Are you searching for a Minecraft Realms invite from a friend? In case you are attempting to join a Realm, you can find details on how to find an invite under "Joining Someone's Realm" Minecraft Realms - How do I Join Someone's Realm

We look forward to your response!

-Tali
  3. Dalekboii Win User

I do not have either of those, I can play other online games like halo without it though.
  4. Dalekboii Win User

Oh, dang, that’s stupid, thank you though, hope you have a great day!
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I hope that everything is more clear now

Don't hesitate to reach the community forums if you need help in the future
    For now take care and have a good day as well!
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this DALEKBOII

This can be a bit dumb, but may I know if you have an Xbox live gold or game pass ultimate subscription active in your account ?

I ask this because the paid games on Xbox (and consoles in general) requires an Xbox live gold subscription in order to use online functionalities
Thema:

1. How do I play on Minecraft realms? - Similar Threads - play Minecraft realms

2. If I have a realm on Minecraft then close it will I (the host) be able to play it alone for...

in XBoX on Windows
    If I have a realm on Minecraft then close it will I (the host) be able to play it alone for...: Trying to start a realm but if I stop paying can I still have it for just me 58759532-a3bb-4890-93b6-8965741cd53f
  3. I can't play on my Minecraft Realms due to my profile name

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play on my Minecraft Realms due to my profile name: Hello! I tried to log into my Minecraft Realms, but it doesn't appear for me. I also noticed that my nickname is different from what it was and my friend can access my Realms normally and sees...
  4. Unable to update minecraft bedrock client 1.20.41 to 1.20.5 to be able to play on realms.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to update minecraft bedrock client 1.20.41 to 1.20.5 to be able to play on realms.: I migrated my account a while back and was able to play with my friend who was on switch, I'm playing this version of minecraft:...
  5. I am trying to play Minecraft Realms on my PS4 but every time I try to log in to my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to play Minecraft Realms on my PS4 but every time I try to log in to my...: I have tried all different potential emails it will be and nothing is working, can someone please guide me? I've tried googling answers but nothing seems to work. Do I need to reset my PS4 or...
  6. Minecraft for windows unable to play in Realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for windows unable to play in Realm: Hello I'm having a lot of trouble playing on a friend's Minecraft realm on my pc. I have downloaded Minecraft for windows. It gets stuck loading into the realm while entering right on the part of...
  7. Why can't I play on Minecraft realm when I have everything is allowed on mutliplayer online...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play on Minecraft realm when I have everything is allowed on mutliplayer online...: I tried playing on minecraft realm never had this problem it tells me I can't play due to my microsoft settings but I have everything on allowed on my settings so what is the problem...
  8. I cannot buy a minecraft realm. - Realms requires Minecraft: Java Edition to play. So get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot buy a minecraft realm. - Realms requires Minecraft: Java Edition to play. So get...: I migrated TWO accounts when it was needed years ago. I bought both of my accounts through mojang. Now when i try to buy a realm i am met with this: Realms requires Minecraft: Java Edition to...
  9. I can’t play on my friends realm on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play on my friends realm on Minecraft: I have looked up multipul videos on how to fix my problem, and my account is overage. I have also fixed all of the privacy settings that 4 or 5 vidoes told me to do. Please help me....
  10. Can't play multiplayer or realm on Minecraft bedrock edition (xbox)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play multiplayer or realm on Minecraft bedrock edition (xbox): So, I keep getting the error saying that I can't play due to the way my account is set up. I used to be able to play all the time and when I go in a change my account settings everything is set...