How do i play multiplayer on minecraft pc?

Discus and support How do i play multiplayer on minecraft pc? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey! I've been having a lot of trouble with my minecraft recently since it migrated to microsoft. I am not able to play muliplayer. I've already... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ArwenGC, Jan 25, 2023.

1. ArwenGC
    ArwenGC Guest

Hey!

I've been having a lot of trouble with my minecraft recently since it migrated to microsoft. I am not able to play muliplayer. I've already allowed multiplayer in my settings and everything and I have also set my age to be above 18. I don't know what else to do. Does anyone have any ideas?

:)

ArwenGC, Jan 25, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here

Was your account originally set to child before changing it to be above 18?
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

It is not possible to connect to friends in MCPE. Why?

4. Pratyaksh Singh Win User

How to enable multiplayer

My I don't how to enable multiplayer in Minecraft
    Reply me what I do play
  5. XxQUARTZxELFxX Win User

Minecraft Xbox Sever WeeWeeGaming Community

How do u play multiplayer on minecraft me and my friend don't know how do u change graphics or ,something
  6. Kathy A. Win User

How do I can play multiplayer in Minecraft

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
Thema:

1. How do i play multiplayer on minecraft pc? - Similar Threads - play multiplayer minecraft

2. Hey so how do i play minecraft multiplayer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so how do i play minecraft multiplayer: So im trying to join my moms family so i can play minecraft multi player but it wont let me leave my family because it said im one of the family members but it says im also the family owner how do...
  3. Can't play multiplayer in Minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't play multiplayer in Minecraft: I'm on Windows 10 trying to play Minecraft Java Edition, but the "Multiplayer" button is greyed out for me with the message "Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account settings"....
  4. I cannot play minecraft multiplayers even though i have changed my privacy setting (i am...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play minecraft multiplayers even though i have changed my privacy setting (i am...: I cannot play minecraft multiplayer despite having changed the privacy settings. 1dbbc217-a165-4499-ae9f-7d7117f9c153
  5. I got minecraft today, and I was trying to play multiplayer, but the button is greyed out...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got minecraft today, and I was trying to play multiplayer, but the button is greyed out...: I don't know why it's greyed out. I've already gone and checked that multiplayer, and other buttons are allowed. I even blocked it and allowed it again, but the button was still grey without a...
  6. Why can't my son play Minecraft multiplayer while i enabled multiplayer in the family...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my son play Minecraft multiplayer while i enabled multiplayer in the family...: When he tries to join a server (like Hypixel), he only gets the error: "Failed to login: null". I literally watched some youtube video and websites about how to fix it but none of them worked. Why...
  7. Why can't I play multiplayer on Minecraft even though my account is of an adult age and not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play multiplayer on Minecraft even though my account is of an adult age and not...: Hello, lately I've been trying to get on the multiplayer mode on Minecraft. I've found out that my account was in a Microsoft family, but I left it and changed all my settings including the...
  8. i cant play minecraft multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant play minecraft multiplayer: i have been trying to play minecraft multiplayer but i can not play multiplayer and some people say leave the group but the thing is my mom bought the game for me because when i tried to download...
  9. Minecraft: "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set...: Hello, Long-time Xbox user and Minecraft player. We are using Xbox Family to manage child accounts. Both of my children have an active Xbox Game Pass subscription. Both are playing on Xbox One....
  10. Do you need Game Pass to be able to play Minecraft multiplayer on PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you need Game Pass to be able to play Minecraft multiplayer on PC?: I had Game Pass before and I played a lot Minecraft with friends but, when my suscription ended I couldn't play anymore on servers or multiplayer. I could play alone but, when selecting the...