How do i play multiplayer on minecraft pc?

Discus and support How do i play multiplayer on minecraft pc? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey! I've been having a lot of trouble with my minecraft recently since it migrated to microsoft. I am not able to play muliplayer. I've already... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ArwenGC, Jan 25, 2023.

1. ArwenGC
    ArwenGC Guest

Hey!

I've been having a lot of trouble with my minecraft recently since it migrated to microsoft. I am not able to play muliplayer. I've already allowed multiplayer in my settings and everything and I have also set my age to be above 18. I don't know what else to do. Does anyone have any ideas?

:)

ArwenGC, Jan 25, 2023
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

It is not possible to connect to friends in MCPE. Why?

3. Pratyaksh Singh Win User

How to enable multiplayer

My I don't how to enable multiplayer in Minecraft
    Reply me what I do play
  4. XxQUARTZxELFxX Win User

Minecraft Xbox Sever WeeWeeGaming Community

How do u play multiplayer on minecraft me and my friend don't know how do u change graphics or ,something
  5. DeniqL Win User

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here

Was your account originally set to child before changing it to be above 18?
  6. Kathy A. Win User

How do I can play multiplayer in Minecraft

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
Thema:

1. How do i play multiplayer on minecraft pc? - Similar Threads - play multiplayer minecraft

2. Why can't I play Minecraft multiplayer?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play Minecraft multiplayer?: I have been wanting to join my friend's realm on Minecraft from my Xbox Series S, but whenever I open it up I get a message saying something along the lines of "You can not play Minecraft...
  3. I am unable to play Minecraft multiplayer mode

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am unable to play Minecraft multiplayer mode: I have updated my xbox privacy settings to enable multiplayer mode. Its been several hours since I made the change, but when I launch minecraft 1.18.2, it still shows the multiplayer option as...
  4. Do you have to pay to play local Minecraft multiplayer on the Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you have to pay to play local Minecraft multiplayer on the Xbox One?: I purchased Minecraft through a digital code in-store and I am currently game sharing with my wife’s Xbox in the other room of our house. Both consoles are connected to the same wireless network,...
  5. i have met all requirements, but i am unable to still play minecraft multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have met all requirements, but i am unable to still play minecraft multiplayer: i have met all the requirements for playing minecraft multiplayer, i have also already activated all options in the privacy settings that allow me to play, but it is still not letting me play...
  6. Everytime I try to play multiplayer on Minecraft it says my Microsoft account needs to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Everytime I try to play multiplayer on Minecraft it says my Microsoft account needs to...: Everytime I try to play multiplayer on Minecraft it says my Microsoft account needs to ensure safety settings but I have already done that and it still will not let me play...
  7. Why wont Minecraft let me play multiplayer realms etc. I have tried changing my microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont Minecraft let me play multiplayer realms etc. I have tried changing my microsoft...: Why wont Minecraft let me play multiplayer realms etc. I have tried changing my microsoft settings and fixed my age but it still wont change the in game blockage?...
  8. Cant Play minecraft Multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Play minecraft Multiplayer: Cant play minecraft Multiplayer at PlayStation 33c0a28b-a66e-4a4f-a320-1df48416a125
  9. I can’t play realms, multiplayer, or servers on Minecraft, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can’t play realms, multiplayer, or servers on Minecraft, how do I fix it?: When I try to play multiplayer, realms, or servers in Minecraft it says it is unable due to the way my Microsoft account is set up, I then fixed it and it still doesn’t work, I’ve made 2 more...
  10. How can I play multiplayer Minecraft as a PC only player?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I play multiplayer Minecraft as a PC only player?: I found a question like mine, but the answer was to go to the Xbox website and change it there, but my Xbox account is not in a family plan or anything. On Minecraft is says to go to the Microsoft...