How do i play Modern Warfare 2019 on the Series S because i need a disk for it but i dont...

Discus and support How do i play Modern Warfare 2019 on the Series S because i need a disk for it but i dont... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It very sad now from this cos i dont have any money now and dont have a working game either but i used up all of my refunds this year and cant refund... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Junior Thompson, May 28, 2023.

1. How do i play Modern Warfare 2019 on the Series S because i need a disk for it but i dont...

It very sad now from this cos i dont have any money now and dont have a working game either but i used up all of my refunds this year and cant refund this. I would be nice to have my money back.

:)

Junior Thompson, May 28, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

How do i play Modern Warfare 2019 on the Series S because i need a disk for it but i dont have a disk slot? I can't get a refund either.

Hello Junior, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

Unfortunately is not possible to play physical copies on Xbox Series S or transfer the physical license to a digital license.

You can try to sell the game to a friend or using a marketplace, in that way you're not going to lose the money if you're not able to refund the game
  3. KindGryphon Win User

How do i play Modern Warfare 2019 on the Series S because i need a disk for it but i dont have a disk slot? I can't get a refund either.

I had the game but i was struggling to install the campaign and all the tutorials said i needed to download data off the disk but it turns out all the data packs are just really hard to find.

PS. Remove the refund limit please. Its annoying.
    Doubtful the refund limit would ever be removed. Its there for a reason.
  4. Junior Thompson Win User

I had the game but i was struggling to install the campaign and all the tutorials said i needed to download data off the disk but it turns out all the data packs are just really hard to find.

PS. Remove the refund limit please. Its annoying.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

You would need to purchase the digital version of the game to play it on the Series S. You could sell or trade in the disc version of the game, then use the funds to purchase the digital copy.
  6. mellis0 Win User

Can't install multiplayer pack 1 for COD MW 2019

Hi @anbuj001

You get the "Oops.not sure what happened here. Please try again later." when you try and install the multiplayer pack from within the Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 game. This is the error I was getting. If you close the window you will see the dreaded PILUM error code!

So as per my post, you need to navigate to the Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 game in the Xbox game store, choose the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - Digital S..." edition and then scroll down to the "In This Bundle" portion.

Then choose the multiplayer pack for Call of Duty Modern Warfare and install that.

The reason for the error is because Call of Duty Warzone versions have been updated, but the Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 game multiplayer included version link has not, hence the error you get.

Hopefully this helps you resolve this issue!
Thema:

How do i play Modern Warfare 2019 on the Series S because i need a disk for it but i dont...

1. How do i play Modern Warfare 2019 on the Series S because i need a disk for it but i dont... - Similar Threads - play Modern Warfare

2. Cant play modern warfare 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play modern warfare 3: Just upgraded the vault edition of cod to include mw3, and I have everything downloaded, and when I get to the main menu it says I need to purchase modern warfare 3 to play. I'm on exbox series S...
  3. Why can’t I play modern warfare 3 when I pre-order it and it’s already passed the date when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play modern warfare 3 when I pre-order it and it’s already passed the date when...: When I played modern warfare 3 I could only play for a little bit and now I can’t play it but I bought the game and it says I didn’t even buy it. f79598d6-6caa-4580-8f86-b30be946e96b
  4. Can I play modern warfare III on multiple accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play modern warfare III on multiple accounts: Hello I’m having problems with modern warfare III I have it purchased on my account but when I try play on my other account I use for zombies it won’t let me play it says I need to purchase the...
  5. I bought the pre-order for call of duty: modern warfare 3 and I can't play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the pre-order for call of duty: modern warfare 3 and I can't play it: So I Recently bought the pre-order for call of duty modern warfare 3 and I know that it took the money out of my account but it still doesn't let me play the game...
  6. Can I get a refund for Modern Warfare 3? It’s garbage. Played one night of multiplayer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get a refund for Modern Warfare 3? It’s garbage. Played one night of multiplayer.: I am incredibly disappointed with this release of Modern Warfare 3. A totally unfinished and rushed product. I used to look forward to every campaign because of the linear beautifully rendered...
  7. Why can't I play modern warfare 3 on online today?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play modern warfare 3 on online today?: Why can't I play modern warfare 3 multiplayer tonight? ff4756b7-4e06-4550-b064-7152d0a97005
  8. When I try to play COD modern warfare 3 it says connection Failed Could not connect to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to play COD modern warfare 3 it says connection Failed Could not connect to...: When I try to play cod modern warfare 3 it’s saying Connection Failed could not connect to online services connection interrupted by user d5fade49-700f-4da5-ae9d-5c9f68696732
  9. Why i cant play COD modern warfare 2019 campaing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i cant play COD modern warfare 2019 campaing: I cant play COD modern warfare 2019 campaing 18b6511c-1a6c-47dd-87f3-5caaf228d219
  10. Why can’t I play Modern Warfare 2019 campaign anymore even though I already bought it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play Modern Warfare 2019 campaign anymore even though I already bought it?: So I wanted to play the Modern Warefare campaign but every time I click on it, it says I need to buy the digital standard version. But the thing is I already bought Modern Warfare when it came...