How do I play Fortnite on xbox cloud gaming when the wait time is over 3 hours and when I...

Discus and support How do I play Fortnite on xbox cloud gaming when the wait time is over 3 hours and when I... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Many people who play Fortnite on xbox cloud have this problem and I want to be able to play without waiting or at least letting us join after we waited... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Fierce_Flames, Nov 26, 2023.

1. How do I play Fortnite on xbox cloud gaming when the wait time is over 3 hours and when I...

Many people who play Fortnite on xbox cloud have this problem and I want to be able to play without waiting or at least letting us join after we waited the full hour.

Even when I joined at different times it still wouldnt let me play and I've just been staring at a wall and even joined both very early in the morning and very late at night .

Please Help me with this problem and send it to Xbox for them to fix this problem and allow everyone who waited to play the game.

Help me thx

:)

Fierce_Flames, Nov 26, 2023
  2. Shalom Chanie Win User

How do I play Fortnite on xbox cloud gaming when the wait time is over 3 hours and when I waited the full time it won't let me play

once i waited 9 hours and didnt let me in
  3. Jose granados2 Win User

How do I play Fortnite on xbox cloud gaming when the wait time is over 3 hours and when I waited the full time it won't let me play

Can you pls just make the wait time 10 minutes or less if you can I'm tired of waiting for hours
  4. Jose granados2 Win User

Thank you for understanding my situation your the best cloud gaming webside there was ever created😄😄
  5. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Jose,

That is a good question, for now the team is currently working on three major outage that can be seen here: Xbox Status | Xbox Support.

However, you may check the notification on Xbox Support homepage to be updated on the wait time for Xbox Cloud Gaming. Link: Xbox Support.

As soon as this will be fix, you should be able to get back to cloud gaming with few minutes wait time.

Thanks for your understanding!

Regards,

6. Kathy A. Win User

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We appreciate your time waiting your turn to play Fortnite through Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta). Since Xbox Cloud Gaming is still on beta version, thus the wait time for Fortnite is dependent on the number of users accessing the service at the same time. In connection to this, we suggest you send feedback to the Team Xbox as this service is still up for improvement. You may use feedback on Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta) site to send one to the team.

Thank you for understanding and for being part one of the beta users of Xbox Cloud Gaming.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
Thema:

How do I play Fortnite on xbox cloud gaming when the wait time is over 3 hours and when I...

1. How do I play Fortnite on xbox cloud gaming when the wait time is over 3 hours and when I... - Similar Threads - play Fortnite cloud

2. Monitor specs which will allow playing Fortnite at 120fps on Xbox series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Monitor specs which will allow playing Fortnite at 120fps on Xbox series S: Hello. Could anyone tell me what are the specs I should look into when buying a monitor, so that it can be used for playing Fortnite on Xbox series S at 120fps? I have recently acquired a monitor...
  3. I regularly play with a person on Fortnite. I see when they play but they cannot see when...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I regularly play with a person on Fortnite. I see when they play but they cannot see when...: I regularly play with a person on Fortnite. I see when they play but they cannot see when I’m on. I have them on my list but it still says “add friend”. I can’t add them on Xbox or epic. When I...
  4. I cant play fortnite at all

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play fortnite at all: whenever i try it just says “an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live. Please try again later” and its been saying this for the past 4 weeks. What do i do to fix...
  5. I can't play any games beside fortnite on cloud gaming browser

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play any games beside fortnite on cloud gaming browser: i logged on today to try and play fallout 4 but the play button was blacked out, the only game i could even play was fortnite ( i don't like that game ) can somebody please help?...
  6. How can I remove touch controls when playing Fortnite on cloud gaming when I have a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I remove touch controls when playing Fortnite on cloud gaming when I have a...: I have tried everything that I could find in replies to similar questions but nothing is working, please help. 5cee474a-1a6f-42b7-8834-172fc716950d
  7. how to play Fortnite on cloud gaming beta using chromebook

in XboX Insiders
    how to play Fortnite on cloud gaming beta using chromebook: I am trying to play Fortnite on cloud gaming beta using chromebook and it tells me to connect an xbox controller so i proceed to spam every button possible on my wired xbox series X|S controller...
  8. I cant play fortnite on xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play fortnite on xbox cloud gaming: I tried to play Xbox cloud gaming. but i cant launch it. It showed "disconnected" . I tried everything from clearing cache in my browser, using another browser. Please provide me with a good...
  9. Cant play fortnite using cloud gaming. When click play says DISCONNECTED FROM CLOUD GAMING...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant play fortnite using cloud gaming. When click play says DISCONNECTED FROM CLOUD GAMING...: Cant play fortnite using cloud gaming. When click play says DISCONNECTED FROM CLOUD GAMING SESSION. What to do? 5a8be072-2923-4954-bd00-99e54d2f3037
  10. Xbox cloud gaming can't play fortnite on a PC browser

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox cloud gaming can't play fortnite on a PC browser: This is one of my favorite games and it doesn't even work after I switch from geforce now. Mobile still works for some reason 7d772f9e-0cd8-4446-ab5b-07ce197603a7