How do i play Fallout 4 DLC (Far Harbor, Nuka World) on xcloud? I dont have any Xbox...

Discus and support How do i play Fallout 4 DLC (Far Harbor, Nuka World) on xcloud? I dont have any Xbox... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. I bought game pass ultimate only to play xcloud on mac. How do i play Fallout 4 DLC (Far Harbor, Nuka World) on xcloud? I dont have any Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dovbak Andrii, Nov 25, 2022.

1. How do i play Fallout 4 DLC (Far Harbor, Nuka World) on xcloud? I dont have any Xbox...

Hi. I bought game pass ultimate only to play xcloud on mac. How do i play Fallout 4 DLC (Far Harbor, Nuka World) on xcloud? I dont have any Xbox console or PC, only Mac & Xcloud.

:)

Dovbak Andrii, Nov 25, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

How do i play Fallout 4 DLC (Far Harbor, Nuka World) on xcloud? I dont have any Xbox console or PC, only Mac & Xcloud.

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Dovbak, DLC purchased separately works normally on xcloud services, my friend.

So just buy the DLC normally, and the next time you open xcloud, it will be available.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. reforc3 Win User

Fallout 4 Gamepass version and season pass.

Hello,

Make sure that you are using the profile which was used to purchase the content you are referring to, here below I'll share you the MSFT store links where you can check ownership of the products mentioned, and if so, you can download them to your console as well:

Bundle:

Buy Fallout 4: Game of the Year Edition - Microsoft Store

Main Game:

Buy Fallout 4 - Microsoft Store

Season Pass:

Buy Fallout 4 Season Pass - Microsoft Store

DLC:

Buy Fallout 4: Far Harbor - Microsoft Store

Buy Fallout 4: Contraptions Workshop - Microsoft Store

Buy Fallout 4: Vault-Tec Workshop - Microsoft Store

Buy Fallout 4: Wasteland Workshop - Microsoft Store

Buy Fallout 4: Nuka-World - Microsoft Store

Buy Fallout 4: Automatron - Microsoft Store
  4. DigitalAssassin Win User

fallout far harbor

Hi there, no you don't need an Xbox Live Gold subscription to purchase and play downloadable content on the Xbox, like far harbor for Fallout 4.
  5. Rare Squared Win User

Favorite Fallout game

My favorite Fallout out game will always be Fallout: New Vegas. It just has a really great story, amazing factions, great gameplay, and fantastic DLC. My favorite DLC for Fallout is a tie between Fallout 3 Operation Anchorage and Fallout 4 Nuka World. That
    Gary 23 glitch though. You real Fallout fans will know. ;D

Happy Gaming!

--Rare
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Code request

Hey ChobinMiamiHeat,

Which specific promotion are you inquiring about? Nuka World DLC is purchasable through the Xbox Store and is not sent out as codes via Xbox Live messages. If you purchase Nuka World through the Xbox Store, you can install it from Fallout 4's 'Ready to install'
    list.

Let us know if that's what you were inquiring about or not so we can assist further! :)
Thema:

How do i play Fallout 4 DLC (Far Harbor, Nuka World) on xcloud? I dont have any Xbox...

1. How do i play Fallout 4 DLC (Far Harbor, Nuka World) on xcloud? I dont have any Xbox... - Similar Threads - play Fallout DLC

2. Fallout 76 Issues playing on PC - black screen after load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76 Issues playing on PC - black screen after load: Fallout 76 will start and goto a black screen after the initial load screen. This is the only game that I have this issue with. Have uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times and drivers are all...
  3. Why can't I play fallout 76 keeps saying to put in my pin but then I do and it asks again...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play fallout 76 keeps saying to put in my pin but then I do and it asks again...: Why can't I play fallout 76 a923d6b0-3d69-4230-8a4e-e20a48921a84
  4. Can't play Fallout 76...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Fallout 76...: I'm trying to play Fallout 76 online, I get the following message... "you cannot unable to launch multiplayer session because of how your account is set up".. I don't have any problems with any...
  5. Strange message while trying to play fallout. How do I override this.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Strange message while trying to play fallout. How do I override this.: Strange message on fallout 76 game hoe do I get rid of it e891e29e-a22e-4731-96fa-13cf71e54377
  6. i cant play Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant play Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition: if i try to play it i just get this Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition (PC) is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error...
  7. Fallout 4 Season pass not letting me play DLCS or Install on Xbox Game pass For PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 Season pass not letting me play DLCS or Install on Xbox Game pass For PC: So I Baught Season pass for Fallout 4, it says ''no need to download ready to use in game'' when I open game I can not activate them DLCS also not shown in my app data on windows pc. I restarted...
  8. I cancelled my game pass for fallout 76 now I can’t play it keeps saying I need to renew

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cancelled my game pass for fallout 76 now I can’t play it keeps saying I need to renew: I cancelled my game pass for fallout 76 now I can’t play it keeps saying I need to renew f39682e4-6c5c-4013-b4db-96827f4aff06
  9. Why can’t I play the dlc for fallout 3 and new Vegas with the GOTY and ultimate edition...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play the dlc for fallout 3 and new Vegas with the GOTY and ultimate edition...: I have the physical disk for fallout 3 goty and fallout new Vegas ultimate edition, which comes with the dlc, but I can’t access the dlc. b54dae28-36af-4894-90ce-66fbaea2b4cc
  10. Backwards Compatible Fallout 3 GOTY DLC Isnt Working When Trying To Play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatible Fallout 3 GOTY DLC Isnt Working When Trying To Play: Fallout 3 itself works just fine, but when I try loading the game with it's DLC it doesn't register that I have the DLC. I don't own the DLC digitally, i'm installing through the DLC disc. I'm not...