How do I play call of the wild multiplayer with my nephew on Xbox.?

Discus and support How do I play call of the wild multiplayer with my nephew on Xbox.? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; It will not let me play with my nephew on calls of the wild. He sent me a join request and I haven’t gotten it. It also shows him offline and I know he... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Travis Yancey, Feb 15, 2023.

1. How do I play call of the wild multiplayer with my nephew on Xbox.?

It will not let me play with my nephew on calls of the wild. He sent me a join request and I haven’t gotten it. It also shows him offline and I know he isn’t. Same with him and me. It says I’m offline on his Xbox

:)

Travis Yancey, Feb 15, 2023
  2. Ben4724 Win User

HI! My name is Ben an Independent Advisor and hope you are doing well.

With regards to your issue, it should work well given that you both have an Xbox live subscription to play online/multiplayer. But aside from this, have you somehow tried checking both you and your nephew's account settings?

I suggest to check it via https://account.xbox.com/en-gb/Settings/Home just sign in the account you used for your Xbox. Then go to "Privacy & online safety" under the Xbox one category, make sure you allow the ability to join multiplayer.

Once it is both allowed for your accounts, you should then be able to invite each other online.

I hope the information helps. But let us know how it goes so we can further assist if there are still issues.

Kind regards,

Ben
  3. Drizzle J Win User

Spreading happiness

Yeah,I hear ya on that! My oldest nephew is 14 and plays games with me. It’s crazy. Seeing the next generation come into gaming is just wild
  4. PurePred Win User

Multiplayer Sessions

Thanks for reply Brad,yes I tried all of them options they all passed Nat type was Open which is good after resetting Router plugging Xbox One X back on internet still no Multiplayer in Hunter call of the Wild then tried Call of Duty and Multiplayer worked
    Fine in that Game. Hunter call of the wild had just Updated with major fixes but apparently caused Multiplayer problems on Xbox one X will investigate from there.

Thanks for reply
  5. NoisyLilFoote Win User

Xbox Live Multiplayer and Zombies

I'm having trouble logging in as a guest so my nephew and food friend can play multiplayer
  6. Red KillMachine Win User

Is the mp hacked?

Idk about xbox 360, but the ps3 is. I play xbox and haven't caught someone red handed at this but that doesn't mean its not happening. My nephew and some other friends play ps3. Well my nephew was put into a ffa lobby with a host that was changing others
    prestige emblems. My nephew noticed with his own eyes prestige emblems going from 1st to 10th, also the players were unlocking everything. My nephew spoke up and said wtf are u guys doing? And the guy said leave or have your rank reset. my nephew is 6th
    prestige so he turned off his ps3 and stopped playing. He called me up and let me know what had happened. I said if you come across this again let me know. So ps3 is hacked!! I would imagine xbox is or will be soon.
Thema:

1. How do I play call of the wild multiplayer with my nephew on Xbox.? - Similar Threads - play call wild

2. My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3: I recently replaced my RTX 3080 with a 4080 Super, and it works fine with other games, except sometimes when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3. I ran into an error on Hogwarts Legacy a...
  3. Xbox 360 dashboard errors when trying to play call of duty on Xbox series X/S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 dashboard errors when trying to play call of duty on Xbox series X/S: This is an issue Microsoft needs to fix. Here is a link to a forum that describes the problem in more detail. Very frustrating…...
  4. I was playing Call of Duty Black Ops 1 the other night. Then decided to go onto a different...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was playing Call of Duty Black Ops 1 the other night. Then decided to go onto a different...: Anyone else having the same problem as me. I'm on Xbox Series X try playing any Xbox 360 backwards compatible game online and it says "Your connection to Xbox Live has been lost. Please sign in...
  5. Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the...: Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the Xbox home screen repeatedly. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it keeps happening. The...
  6. Xbox Game Bar/App Social activity status is showing "Online" instead of Playing: "Call of...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar/App Social activity status is showing "Online" instead of Playing: "Call of...: As the title states, the Xbox app/Game Bar is not recognizing "Call of Duty MW3" as a game. The social status/game activity displays as Online only. Although all privacy settings are set to Allow....
  7. Trying to play call of duty black ops online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play call of duty black ops online: I’m trying to play call of duty black ops online and it’s saying current profile is not allowed to play online. I just updated my game pass today 8ab442ae-1b85-49af-bb42-f5b39207adfd
  8. Why doesn't the call of duty allow me to play multipler or zombies as have xbox x that made...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't the call of duty allow me to play multipler or zombies as have xbox x that made...: Won't allow me to play multiplier or zombies on the mw3 vault upgrade version on my xbox x e381ce0c-de05-4b4e-b8cc-59223ea3f74c
  9. I played Hunter call of the wild and played over an hour and did not see one animal??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I played Hunter call of the wild and played over an hour and did not see one animal??: I played The Hunter call of the wild for an hour and did not see one animal?? What am I doing wrong?? 3d8e477f-4e7c-4d1d-860f-304c9f76d207
  10. I bought TheHunter Call of the Wild 2019 edition and I now play the game on PC Gamepass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought TheHunter Call of the Wild 2019 edition and I now play the game on PC Gamepass.: Is there a way I can possibly transfer the DLCs included in the 2019 edition over to my PC Gamepass edition of the game, and if so how. ffa72cd9-d378-4595-922d-806dda847d69