How do I play 2 digital downloads that I have bought but Xbox won't let me play

Discus and support How do I play 2 digital downloads that I have bought but Xbox won't let me play in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Iplayed one game got 5 achivments then try d to play next day and it say do u own this game ?happened twice with 2 games digitally downloaded any help... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kanjo ��, Mar 14, 2023.

1. Kanjo ��
    Kanjo �� Guest

Iplayed one game got 5 achivments then try d to play next day and it say do u own this game ?happened twice with 2 games digitally downloaded any help appreciated

:)

Kanjo ��, Mar 14, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Is this a recent purchase, Kanjo?

Also, please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders, and check if you can see the game order from there stated as "completed".

Once confirmed, remove and re-add your account by following the steps below:

" REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​

4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

​​​

ADD ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​"

If that still didn't work, this may be related to Xbox's issue:

[​IMG]
  3. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

It won't let me play it and I bought it digitally

Make sure you are signed onto the account that redeemed the code.

Go to Accounts and check your purchase history to confirm you redeemed it on the correct account.
  4. dwgr8golfer Win User

Anyone else had problems downloading new skyrim dlc dawnguard?

Ya, I bought dawnguard, it downloaded fine but it won't let me play it. It's in my download history but it won't let me play it. I have tried re downloading it, deleting my gamertag and I called for support. They didn't know what was going on with it. Any
    suggestions would be appreciated :D
  5. Bulletmaster75 Win User

Xbox 360 Music Player wont play my itunes (Protected AAC audio files)!

How do you get the update it won't let me Play bought music from iTunes
  6. ChrisWhite_563 Win User

Multiplayer problems

I have xbox1. I have the new call od duty. I have everything downloaded. It won't let me play multi-player. How do I fix this?
Thema:

1. How do I play 2 digital downloads that I have bought but Xbox won't let me play - Similar Threads - play digital downloads

2. How come skate 2 is not available for EA play or just digital download?

in XboX Insiders
    How come skate 2 is not available for EA play or just digital download?: I have 1 and 3 just not 2 and I grew up with the second skate game. submitted by /u/Tiabetianquailudes [link] [comments]
  3. Why cant i play my previously owned digital games after my 2 year gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i play my previously owned digital games after my 2 year gamepass?: For several years i have owned Halo The Master Chief Collection (and DLC) Plants Vs Zombies Castle Crashers Battle Block Theater and recently after my 24 month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate...
  4. Can I play red dead redemption 2 in the cloud when I buy it digitally?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play red dead redemption 2 in the cloud when I buy it digitally?: I'm asking this because I use a Chromebook and since it's possible to do so with GTA V, I wonder if it is possible to do with red dead redemption 2 as well. [moved from de-de]...
  5. My xbox 360 disconnects from Xbox live while playing digital games.

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox 360 disconnects from Xbox live while playing digital games.: It's very frustrating. When I'm trying to play digital games my profile disconnects from xbox live. 2088cd6f-2e93-4cbe-9fe0-dd1e0626f25f
  6. Falloiut 3: Can I play ad-on from a disc if I buy the game digital?

in XboX Insiders
    Falloiut 3: Can I play ad-on from a disc if I buy the game digital?: I bought the Fallout 3 add-on pack Broken Steel and Point Lookout. Its been a a hundred years since I have been gaming so I didnt think about the fact that of course I needed the original Fallout...
  7. If I download the digital version of a game can I play the digital version using the disc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I download the digital version of a game can I play the digital version using the disc?: I ordered ufc 5 disc and while waiting for it to arrive I downloaded the game to my Xbox and was wanting to know if I can then use the disc version of the game to verify and be able to play the...
  8. Can't play Call Of Duty Black Ops3 Disc or Digital Version on my Xbox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Call Of Duty Black Ops3 Disc or Digital Version on my Xbox One S: My Original Xbox One power supply died and I was told you can't get them anymore! So I purchased an Xbox One S Pre Owned and can't play Call of Duty Black Ops 3. But I could on my Original Xbox...
  9. Can I play the hogwarts legacy xbox one digital download on my series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play the hogwarts legacy xbox one digital download on my series s: If I was to buy hogwarts legacy xbox one digital download code, would I be able to use that on my series s or do I need to buy the X/S one? 1d673a02-c07f-4451-b141-a3bfd9d1eb0c
  10. Xbox won’t let me play, download, or delete digital games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox won’t let me play, download, or delete digital games.: I have an xbox series s that has worked fine up until this point. I have most of my games downloaded to an external hard drive but whenever i go to play them or delete them I get a message saying...