How do I pay for my Xbox pc game pass using my Microsoft account balance?

Discus and support How do I pay for my Xbox pc game pass using my Microsoft account balance? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Thank you ! submitted by /u/OrangeCloud4109 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/OrangeCloud4109, Feb 4, 2023.

1. How do I pay for my Xbox pc game pass using my Microsoft account balance?

/u/OrangeCloud4109, Feb 4, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Why can’t you use your money in your Microsoft account to pay for Xbox gamepass

Hi Brick. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

You can pay for Game Pass with your account balance but you also need a valid payment method registered to your account as it's a subscription with a recurring fee. Despite this your Microsoft account balance should be used first when paying for Game Pass.

Please reach back if you have further questions.
  3. AbsterNueve Win User

Xbox live gold and game pass

My situation is that I want to pay a month of Xbox Live with the balance of the gift card, I had used this method to pay my first month, I have no bank card, my first month was also with a gift card, now that I have enough balance will not let me redeem
    a month more , shows me a message that say that there is a pending situation with the service, designed to direct me to pay and facturation, there is red the subscription to Xbox Live and game pass, are suspended because you can not charge because I have no
    bank card or PayPal account And do not let me pay with my Microsoft balance, or cancel so that I do not leave those records and can pay back as the first time.
  4. OakGill Win User

How do I carry on paying for game pass with Microsoft balance

Hello, I read your question, and I believe I understand your situation. The Xbox Ambassadors are here to help!

I have had the same situation happened to me. I generally have a Microsoft card for $15, and that is what I used to pay for my Xbox game pass ultimate subscription. I did notice one time the total was $15.80 and my account balance was $15, it said how will
    you pay for the rest? That is when I had to go reattach another payment method. As a matter of fact, literally this month I had to turn off recurring billing on my debit card, and use said Microsoft card to pay for the balance. all I had to do then was turn
    back on recurring billing and it will charge me next month of my debit card, but this month is paid for with Microsoft card. I hope this helps.
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate

Hello chrissy2509,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in paying your past-due balance for your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription with your Microsoft currency instead of a debit/credit card. We have a support article that explains
    how to use your
    Microsoft account balance to pay a past-due subscription
    . Be sure to let us know the results!
  6. Kaiツ Win User

How do I carry on paying for game pass with Microsoft balance

My game pass supsricption recently ran out it's not letting me pay with my microsoft account balance
    Hello, Fellow Gamer!

Please Contact Xbox Support:

https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us

Have a nice rocking day!
Thema:

How do I pay for my Xbox pc game pass using my Microsoft account balance?

1. How do I pay for my Xbox pc game pass using my Microsoft account balance? - Similar Threads - pay game pass

2. Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month: Why have I been charged for microsoft 14 day trial when I pay for the game pass every month. 12.99 has came out of my account not happy d1b64e8e-02c3-41d0-9821-bc5430d50b64
  3. Will my Microsoft account balance be used when auto-paying for ultimate game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will my Microsoft account balance be used when auto-paying for ultimate game pass: If I have a balance of $10 in my Microsoft account and I have an active debit card being used for auto pay on my ultimate game pass will the $10 in my Microsoft account get used first then the...
  4. Claim Free Game Pass but Asked me to Pay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Claim Free Game Pass but Asked me to Pay: Hi all, I have one month and three months free Game Pass Ultimate with my two laptop computers purchased, when I claimed it from Microsoft Store -> library, it asked me to pay, [img] [img]...
  5. Is this why we pay for game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is this why we pay for game pass?: I'm trying to play on cloud gaming, but it seems to be frozen when I click the play button. I've tried on Starfield and other titles... Its a frozen screen. What's the solution?...
  6. I've bought Starfield Premium Edition for PC. Do I also need to pay for a game pass in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've bought Starfield Premium Edition for PC. Do I also need to pay for a game pass in...: I've bought Starfield Premium Edition for PC. Do I also need to pay for a game pass in order to play? aee04e80-fc5e-482a-9777-b2a33488ad5e
  7. Do you have to pay for 2 ultimate game pass on 2 different consoles but same login details ??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you have to pay for 2 ultimate game pass on 2 different consoles but same login details ??: My son has an Xbox at his dad's house and an Xbox at my house. He signs into the same account but is it right that I also have to pay £12.99 a month for an ultimate game pass when his dad has...
  8. Why can’t I access 1 game after paying for my game pass ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I access 1 game after paying for my game pass ?: I’ve paid for my Xbox game pass ( Xbox live gold ) but I can’t play on my Forza horizon 4 I want this problem fixed asap please as I have paid for it. 2ead2c31-83ec-470c-8b79-e888eafcdf2e
  9. My pc game pass says that I didn't pay and it has been payed and charged from my card what...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My pc game pass says that I didn't pay and it has been payed and charged from my card what...: My pc game pass says that I didn't pay and it has been payed and charged from my card what can i do 89469cac-025f-4c36-89c7-8cf615f076ba
  10. Can i pay the difference from basic to ultimate game pass i made a mistake

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i pay the difference from basic to ultimate game pass i made a mistake: I accidentally signed up for the 10.99/mo game pass, not the ultimate. Is there a way to upgrade by paying the difference or do i just have to wait a month or buy ultimate...