How do I own Forza Horizon 5 on my pc when I it on a disc for Xbox? and why can I download...

Discus and support How do I own Forza Horizon 5 on my pc when I it on a disc for Xbox? and why can I download... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I own Forza horizon 5 as a disk for Xbox but it shows I own it on pc through Xbox app and microsoft store. I downloaded it but every time I try to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Datboi8914, Jun 9, 2023.

1. Datboi8914
    Datboi8914 Guest

How do I own Forza Horizon 5 on my pc when I it on a disc for Xbox? and why can I download...

I own Forza horizon 5 as a disk for Xbox but it shows I own it on pc through Xbox app and microsoft store. I downloaded it but every time I try to launch it it gives me the error "Forza Horizon 5 is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001". Why?

:)

Datboi8914, Jun 9, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

How do I own Forza Horizon 5 on my pc when I it on a disc for Xbox? and why can I download it without it working?

You would need to own it digitally in order to also be able to play it on PC.
  3. Frank Wang 67567 Win User

Can not start forza horizon 5 on xbox serious s

Yes. Other games are OK.

Forza horizon 4 is OK too. But I bought it.

And Forza horizon 5 uses Game Pass.

I can start Forza 5 on my PC, can not start on Xbox serious S.
  4. jensondavis Win User

Windows Xbox application stores the contents of downloaded apps twice

I believe i have found the problem. I had a few games downloaded with the xbox app such as forza horizon 5. I dont know why but it downloads a lot of rogue data. How many games do you have downloaded through the xbox app?
  5. XER0_Gamez Win User

Forza Horizon 5 is not able to download to an external drive.

All of my Microsoft and Xbox games are downloaded on my external drive including the previous Horizon, which is Forza Horizon 4. I changed where new apps are stored when downloaded from the Microsoft store to my external drive but it still wont download Forza Horizon 5 to my external drive. On the Xbox app it wont show my external drive as an option to download to. I am able to download any game from the Microsoft store and Xbox app to my external drive except Forza Horizon 5.
  6. David Wirsching Win User

Can't find my Forza Horizon 5 DLC's on PC

Hello, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

If you can't find or install the DLC expansions for Forza Horizon 5 on your PC, here are some troubleshooting steps you can try:

Check account and platform compatibility first: Make sure you're using the same Microsoft account on both your Xbox and PC. Also, confirm that the DLC expansions you purchased are compatible with the PC version of Forza Horizon 5. Some DLC may be exclusive to the Xbox console and not available for PC.

Then verify ownership and installation: On your PC, open the Microsoft Store app and navigate to the Forza Horizon 5 page. Check if the DLC expansions you own are listed as purchased or available for installation. If they appear as your own, try clicking the "Install" button to start the installation process.

We can also try checking for updates: make sure Forza Horizon 5 and the Microsoft Store app on your PC are up to date. Sometimes updates can resolve compatibility issues and allow DLC to be installed. Launch the Microsoft Store app, click the three dots in the top right corner, and select "Downloads and Updates" to check for available updates.

If the above has not worked, reinstall the game: If the DLC expansions still do not appear for installation, try uninstalling and reinstalling Forza Horizon 5 on your PC. This can update the game data and allow the DLC to be recognized and installed correctly.

I hope this helps.

Best regards.
Thema:

1. How do I own Forza Horizon 5 on my pc when I it on a disc for Xbox? and why can I download... - Similar Threads - own Forza Horizon

2. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  3. Why can't i load forza horizon 5 anymore. I own the disc. For about 3-4 days now the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i load forza horizon 5 anymore. I own the disc. For about 3-4 days now the game...: My game forza horizon 5 wont load bfa603c8-e9e5-49e4-8af6-6acbb04bc321
  4. Help I own forza horizon 4 on steam and it doesn't show on the xbox app for pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help I own forza horizon 4 on steam and it doesn't show on the xbox app for pc.: I think because of the error in the app that is why it keeps crashing. I own some dlc and I would like to keep playing the game that I paid for because I already sunk almost 100 hours in the...
  5. I own physical copy of Forza Horizon 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own physical copy of Forza Horizon 3: Can I install on my PC or only play on Console? 5fa27121-cf92-4c3d-8fc4-30409a4da8a9
  6. Why won't Forza Horizon 4 open even though I own the disc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Forza Horizon 4 open even though I own the disc?: I own the physical DVD for the Forza Horizon 4 game but do not have an Xbox Live subscription, so every time I try to play the game on my Xbox One, it won't even open, giving me an error and...
  7. Why Forza Horizon 5 uninstalled on its own..?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Forza Horizon 5 uninstalled on its own..?: Why Forza Horizon 5 uninstalled on its own..? 83987a5d-75d2-411a-b10b-64f986cb13ec
  8. I Own Forza Horizon 5 yet says I need game pass??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Own Forza Horizon 5 yet says I need game pass??: I purchased FH5 in December of 2022. I have the order receipt and everything. In March of 2023, the game crashes every time I open it. Now since April 9, 2023, it says I no longer own it and can...
  9. Why does Forza Horizon 5 keeps uninstalling on its own?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Forza Horizon 5 keeps uninstalling on its own?: Recently i bought Forza Horizon 5 and when i installed it it worked, but the next day i went to play the game said that i should install it. When i already installed it yesterday. And its...
  10. I have to re buy Forza Horizon 4 as i dont own it anymore apparently

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have to re buy Forza Horizon 4 as i dont own it anymore apparently: Got a new pc. Logged into my microsoft account. Goes to download FH4 but it says i need to buy the game. I check the version of the game i origionally bought but it still makes me buy it again. I...