How do i merge my xbox one account with an origin one

Discus and support How do i merge my xbox one account with an origin one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i have an origin account and i bought mass effect andromeda from it but then i considered buying an Xbox one x and i don't want to repay to get the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by saifsuperhero, Oct 21, 2017.

1. How do i merge my xbox one account with an origin one

i have an origin account and i bought mass effect andromeda from it but then i considered buying an Xbox one x and i don't want to repay to get the game again from Xbox is there a way to merge the accounts or even transfer the games

:)

saifsuperhero, Oct 21, 2017
  2. Fabe56
    Fabe56 Guest
    Merging Gamertag

Hi,

I'm very disappointing to learn it's still absolutely impossible to merge two Gamertag! I'm doubt I'm the only one in this case: I did'nt have my old credit card number when I switch from Xbox to Xbox 360 and I cannot recovery my old GT. I start
    another one to play asap with my new system thinking I can merge later my two account...

But no Microsoft cannot merge it like EA who two that in few minutes on Origin...

Fabe56, Oct 21, 2017
  3. Merging Xbox Accounts

As it says on the title, how does one go about merging one account to another on Xbox Live? I accidentally made this account and I'd like to merge this account to my main account. Also, if I do, will my Games For Windows Marketplace purchases and games merge
    onto my account without the need for an activation code?

BlabbyMovie06, Oct 21, 2017
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

if it's. A pc game.then no it doesn't transfer over you have to link your account via origin game via a xbox

A

ngocphi, Oct 21, 2017
  5. ngocphi Win User

if it's. A pc game.then no it doesn't transfer over you have to link your account via origin game via a xbox

A
  6. drats Win User

How to combine my microsoft(skype) and xbox accounts

Unfortunately that didnt explain how to merge two accounts. the accounts were not merged when Microsoft acquired skype. I believe both accounts use the same email oddly enough as one I simply login with the username the other with the email. but both should be using the same email address. as I stated in the original post the issue is with skype, xbox, windows.

After looking at microsoft.com and my skype, it is confirmed that both accounts use the same email address. So this issue isn't on my end but on microsofts. Clearly when accounts were merged from acquiring skype, something went wrong.
  7. Bluebottle_ Win User

game pass on xbox

i guess my original question should've actually been if i can merge the account i use for game pass on pc, with my xbox live account. apparently you can't do that, but you can connect the two accounts and be able to access purchases from either one no
    matter which one you have selected at the time? can someone confirm that?
  8. zacron89 Win User

Disconnecting my Xbox Live Account from my Origin Account

i got a quistion i rovked my brothers xbox one on origin and i dont know how to reconnect it he isnt able to play hardline beta saying he isnt connected to origin and he is connected to origin so i revoke his xbox one account on origin and was wondring how
    do i set it back up
  9. FancyBadge0035 Win User

Original email associated with new gamertag

Thanks for the help guys. I have now added my original email as primary to the fancy badge gamertag. The question is now how to change my gamertag back to Drumkombat (my original gamertag) I have also my set up my 360 today and will be doing some research
    on whether I can merge both accounts. Once again, thanks.
Thema:

1. How do i merge my xbox one account with an origin one - Similar Threads - merge account origin

2. Xbox Account Question - Merging

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account Question - Merging: Hi. I have a Microsoft account used on Xbox with lots of saved games, progress, downloads, etc. I also have a new MS account. Is it possible to merge/migrate all my saved games/data from the one...
  3. How can I merge my original Xbox account with my current one that I made when I got an Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I merge my original Xbox account with my current one that I made when I got an Xbox...: Hello everyone. I purchased the original Xbox when it came out and I recently remembered my old username because for some reason Microsoft actually sent me an email but it was addressed using my...
  4. Minecraft Java no longer working after account merge :(

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Java no longer working after account merge :(: i used to play minecraft java on my mojang account - played it for years. after the new system came into place where i had to merge my account, i merged it and now i can no longer play java...
  5. Merge or Move Microsoft/Xbox Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Merge or Move Microsoft/Xbox Account: Hello, I’m trying to reduce number of my email accounts. I’ve @icloud.com account and using it in Google Account (instead of Gmail) and Microsoft let you create same without @outlook.com too....
  6. Merging family accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Merging family accounts: My wife set up my sons Xbox account and made a Microsoft account for him and herded for his consent. I set up my daughters computer Microsoft account and created a Microsoft account for myself as...
  7. Mojang account migration issues (accounts merged?)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mojang account migration issues (accounts merged?): I am getting so INSANELY tired of the way Microsoft support works. I am having a great deal of trouble just trying to get through to an actual Microsoft employee. Now I will try my luck here,...
  8. someone hacked my account and changed the emails and passwords, how can i merge my old...

in XBoX Accessibility
    someone hacked my account and changed the emails and passwords, how can i merge my old...: someone hacked my account and changed the emails and passwords, how can i merge my old games and subscriptions with my new profile? 331c3cdf-d505-4299-bbe4-08c630fc7540
  9. when i migrated both of my minecraft accounts im pretty sure that they merged because they...

in XBoX Accessibility
    when i migrated both of my minecraft accounts im pretty sure that they merged because they...: ive had problems with my minecraft problems in the past but nothing like this ive migrated both accounts to microsoft ones username was and the other one was benwastakin15 now they are both under...
  10. Need to transfer my Xbox gamepass or merge two accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need to transfer my Xbox gamepass or merge two accounts: I recently changed over my phone network and Xbox Gamepass was included as an extra for it, I thought I set it up right but its made a new profile for me linked to the email that my phone company...