How do i merge my xbox one account with an origin one

Discus and support How do i merge my xbox one account with an origin one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i have an origin account and i bought mass effect andromeda from it but then i considered buying an Xbox one x and i don't want to repay to get the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by saifsuperhero, Oct 21, 2017.

1. How do i merge my xbox one account with an origin one

i have an origin account and i bought mass effect andromeda from it but then i considered buying an Xbox one x and i don't want to repay to get the game again from Xbox is there a way to merge the accounts or even transfer the games

:)

saifsuperhero, Oct 21, 2017
  2. Fabe56
    Fabe56 Guest
    Merging Gamertag

Hi,

I'm very disappointing to learn it's still absolutely impossible to merge two Gamertag! I'm doubt I'm the only one in this case: I did'nt have my old credit card number when I switch from Xbox to Xbox 360 and I cannot recovery my old GT. I start
    another one to play asap with my new system thinking I can merge later my two account...

But no Microsoft cannot merge it like EA who two that in few minutes on Origin...

Fabe56, Oct 21, 2017
  3. Merging Xbox Accounts

As it says on the title, how does one go about merging one account to another on Xbox Live? I accidentally made this account and I'd like to merge this account to my main account. Also, if I do, will my Games For Windows Marketplace purchases and games merge
    onto my account without the need for an activation code?

BlabbyMovie06, Oct 21, 2017
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

if it's. A pc game.then no it doesn't transfer over you have to link your account via origin game via a xbox

A

ngocphi, Oct 21, 2017
  5. ngocphi Win User

if it's. A pc game.then no it doesn't transfer over you have to link your account via origin game via a xbox

A
  6. drats Win User

How to combine my microsoft(skype) and xbox accounts

Unfortunately that didnt explain how to merge two accounts. the accounts were not merged when Microsoft acquired skype. I believe both accounts use the same email oddly enough as one I simply login with the username the other with the email. but both should be using the same email address. as I stated in the original post the issue is with skype, xbox, windows.

After looking at microsoft.com and my skype, it is confirmed that both accounts use the same email address. So this issue isn't on my end but on microsofts. Clearly when accounts were merged from acquiring skype, something went wrong.
  7. Bluebottle_ Win User

game pass on xbox

i guess my original question should've actually been if i can merge the account i use for game pass on pc, with my xbox live account. apparently you can't do that, but you can connect the two accounts and be able to access purchases from either one no
    matter which one you have selected at the time? can someone confirm that?
  8. zacron89 Win User

Disconnecting my Xbox Live Account from my Origin Account

i got a quistion i rovked my brothers xbox one on origin and i dont know how to reconnect it he isnt able to play hardline beta saying he isnt connected to origin and he is connected to origin so i revoke his xbox one account on origin and was wondring how
    do i set it back up
  9. dan downes Win User

I need support to co tact me

Ok what it is

When I first got an Xbox one I had a 360 and my

Account was merged

Over

To the one

However a dummy account was created on the one first by support, this is linked

To

My email but not my account

So no subscriptions show up on it, I cannot therefor play cloud games

On any device due to this

So I need my email to

Be merge with

My proper account and not the dummy one

Does that

Make sende
Thema:

1. How do i merge my xbox one account with an origin one - Similar Threads - merge account origin

2. I had merged my majong account from minecraft to a microsoft account but i dont know what...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had merged my majong account from minecraft to a microsoft account but i dont know what...: I had merged my majong account from minecraft to a microsoft account but i dont know what microsoft account it was. how can i find out and start playing minecraft agn?...
  3. How do I merge my old Java account with my new Microsoft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I merge my old Java account with my new Microsoft account?: I have an old Java edition Minecraft account, and I missed the migration window so I bought Minecraft again. I can tell Microsoft still has access to the data in my old account though because it...
  4. Two Merged Minecraft Accounts???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Two Merged Minecraft Accounts???: I bought Minecraft Java edition under my dad’s Microsoft account a little over a year ago which was also being sold with Bedrock as a package. I also have a Microsoft account which only has...
  5. Multiple microsoft account to merge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiple microsoft account to merge: Hi, I've got Minecraft few years ago with one of my E-mail account (french mail 'wanadoo'). This E-mail is now unactive and I would like to switch my minecraft account to an other e-mail...
  6. Want to merge my two Xbox accounts on one phone number want to get rid of Skype so I can be...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Want to merge my two Xbox accounts on one phone number want to get rid of Skype so I can be...: I have two Xbox accounts and want to merge both of them to one number to authenticate I don't use Skype is it possible to remove it in use a single number for two accounts so I can authenticate...
  7. Is it possible to merge 2 xbox accounts into 1?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to merge 2 xbox accounts into 1?: I have 2 xbox accounts and I was wondering if I can merge my old Xbox account to my new Xbox account? 02520931-a78a-4f48-bd5c-17ddcbd872a0
  8. Merged accounts while logging into Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Merged accounts while logging into Minecraft: Hi! So I wanted to play Minecraft after a long time. While logging into my Microsoft account in the MC Launcher (with the e-mail address I thought at the time was the right one) to play I...
  9. Microsoft split my accounts - how can I merge them again?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft split my accounts - how can I merge them again?: Hi, I had two emails associated with my Microsoft account, a Gmail one and a Hotmail one. However, these have now been split into two accounts. I need to merge these accounts again because my...
  10. Microsoft account/ xbox profile merge

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account/ xbox profile merge: My son currently uses my Microsoft account for his xbox profile, ive now created him his own email address/ child account, is there a way I can transfer his xbox profile under my Microsoft account...