How do I manage my funimation premium-plus subscription before 7 day free trail ends?

Discus and support How do I manage my funimation premium-plus subscription before 7 day free trail ends? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ok so I bought a funimation premium-plus subscription and it’s not allowing me to cancel it can someone help? It’s says it will be charging my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ShauniyaTucker, Aug 7, 2021.

1. How do I manage my funimation premium-plus subscription before 7 day free trail ends?

Ok so I bought a funimation premium-plus subscription and it’s not allowing me to cancel it can someone help? It’s says it will be charging my “Microsoft Wallet” and it continuously takes me to the same funimation guide link that shows me how to cancel the subscription on various electronics but also isn’t working (it hasn’t been updated since a year ago). If you have any idea as to how to cancel a premium-plus subscription on funimation please help.

Thank you for your time.

:)

ShauniyaTucker, Aug 7, 2021
  2. Jesse E' Win User

How do I manage my funimation premium-plus subscription before 7 day free trail ends?

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

- On a desktop or laptop computer, open your preferred internet browser and go to www.funimation.com.

- If you aren't already logged in to your Funimation account, click "Log In" in the upper right corner of the website's homepage. Type in the email address and password associated with your Funimation account and click "Sign In."

- On the Funimation website, click "Log in" to enter your account credentials.

- In the upper right corner of the webpage, click on the purple circle. In the drop-down menu that appears, click "My Account."

- Click on the purple circle icon and then select "My Account" in the drop-down menu.

- On the "My Account" page, click on the "Subscription" tab, then click "Cancel."
  3. XBF Mohammed C Win User

4. GTLive23 Win User

Does An Xbox Live Subscription Via Credit Card Stack With Prepaid Card?

Had a quick check and it does look like I lost the last couple of days of my prepaid subscription. On the plus side, my new subscription lasts nearly a full month longer than what I lost so it's no big loss; just more of an annoyance that my subscription
    now ends a few days before the end of the month.
  5. LT KIFF KR0KER Win User

Trying to use Funimation App - Won't connect

I have the same issue. On Xbox one, it starts playing then tells me it cannot connect to funimation. It is ridiculous and I pay for the premium funimation and can't use it.
  6. Dboi5885 Win User

Cant access my streaming services on xbox one

Everything was working about 4 days ago then hulu disney plus and funimation stopped but netflix still works fine and I can access everything on my other devices just not the xbox
Thema:

1. How do I manage my funimation premium-plus subscription before 7 day free trail ends? - Similar Threads - manage funimation premium

2. Get To Know Our Team: Vanessa - Technical Program Manager (Xbox Everywhere & Cloud Gaming)

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Vanessa - Technical Program Manager (Xbox Everywhere & Cloud Gaming): [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  3. Im desperate to know how to fix code 43 on device manager (display adapter)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im desperate to know how to fix code 43 on device manager (display adapter): [img] I uninstall reinstall ,update a lot from cmd and from settings, I looked at device manager so I unabled and reinabled, I cant roll back because this was my first one it might be directx or...
  4. how to fix teredo error "Client on managed network"

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix teredo error "Client on managed network": My friend and I are trying to play astroneer for the last week, but we found tons of problems with toredo in Windows 11, and now we are stuck with this error "Client on managed network". To be...
  5. Has anyone successfully managed to speak to an agent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone successfully managed to speak to an agent: My Xbox X 3 months old would not update games or update console, I performed a full reset as suggested and now it will not allow account sign in. A circle appears and then it just goes back to you...
  6. Manage media files on Xbox Series S and transfer to external USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Manage media files on Xbox Series S and transfer to external USB: Hello, everyone! I have a Logitech webcam connected to my Xbox Series S via USB port. The webcam is a C930e model. I've captured some treasured moments, but I'm unable to copy them to an external...
  7. Get To Know Our Team: Wynn - Comm(s)unity Manager

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Wynn - Comm(s)unity Manager: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  8. Get To Know Our Team: Andrew - Customer Experience Manager

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Andrew - Customer Experience Manager: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  9. Get To Know Our Team: Austin - Technical Program Manager (Hardware & Internal Flighting)

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Austin - Technical Program Manager (Hardware & Internal Flighting): [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  10. Get To Know Our Team: Donovan - Technical Program Manager (OS/Hardware Flighting & Hardware...

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Donovan - Technical Program Manager (OS/Hardware Flighting & Hardware...: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]