How do I make unistalled games stop showing up on the left bar on Xbox app for Windows 10...

Discus and support How do I make unistalled games stop showing up on the left bar on Xbox app for Windows 10... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, it's the first time I'm using this forum, which means I might have made some mistakes choosing which category to post this call for help.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by FernandoMolero, Jun 14, 2021.

1. How do I make unistalled games stop showing up on the left bar on Xbox app for Windows 10...

Hello,

it's the first time I'm using this forum, which means I might have made some mistakes choosing which category to post this call for help. English is not my native language, sorry for any grammar mistakes or things like that, the language you will see on the print is portuguese, I couldn't find a way to change it to English and make it easier for you.

I'm subscribed to the Xbox Game Pass for Windows 10, whenever I try to uninstall something the game still show up on the left bar in the Xbox app after beeing completely unistalled.

How do I make unistalled games stop showing up on the left bar on Xbox app for Windows 10... [​IMG]

"Desinstalar jogo" means "Uninstall game" and "Instalar" means "Install"

As you can see when I right click the Human Fall Flat logo on the left bar it shows the option to unistall it, but on the game page it shows the option to install. I've tried to unistall games using the windows Control Panel and the result is the same.

I've also tried to remove the Temporary Files "Delivery Optimization files" and nothing changed.

Even tho it's something that does not affect performance it's still annoying to have my installed games mixed with unistalled ones.

Is this a known issue? Anyway I'm able fix it?

:)

FernandoMolero, Jun 14, 2021
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox Game Bar

Hello Merlutt,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in learning how to open the Xbox Game Bar program. We recommend making sure that

Windows 10 is up to date
    . There is a
    keyboard shortcut
    that you can use to open the program. It opens when you press the windows key+G. Also, we have a support article which provides

troubleshooting for the Xbox Game Bar
    . Be sure to let us know the results!
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Xbox broadcast for windows 10

Hi Kinder_190,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this question. Sadly that app was retired on May 18, 2018. Support for the app and content are no longer being offered.

If you wish to broadcast your gaming on Windows 10, then you do have a few choices on how to do so. Please take a bit to check out the following support articles that can assist you in getting your gameplay out there:

How to use game streaming in the Xbox app on Windows 10

Use Game bar on Windows 10

Hardware requirements for Game DVR on Windows 10

Troubleshoot Game Bar on Windows 10

I hope that this helps you out!
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

X박스 게임 바 실행할 때 녹화 버튼 비활성 클릭시 다음과 같이 메시지가 나옵니다. -[Translation - If you click the Record button inactive when running the Xbox game bar, the following message appears.]

5. luissolid Win User

Lost all my Microsoft account games on the microsoft store

Also verify on the windows 10 store, if show you all your purchase ready to install.

Also try to unistall and reinstall the xbox companion app. Regards!
  6. lBranthrax Win User

Why do you make it impossible to disable game bar?

Use these simple steps to disable the xbox game bar in Windows 10.

disable through Settings App.

1. Press Win + I or use other ways to open Windows Settings.
    2. Locate and select Gaming.
    3. Make sure Game bar is selected in the left panel.
    4. Find Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar in the right panel.
    5. Click the switch under it to turn it Off.

I hope this helps.
    As stated, I have it all disabled in settings. Still pops up for games.

I have a hard time believing you turned it off from recording clips and it stills shows up in game, I’ve yet to be able to replicate this while as I test this. Are you running the latest version of Windows?
Thema:

How do I make unistalled games stop showing up on the left bar on Xbox app for Windows 10...

1. How do I make unistalled games stop showing up on the left bar on Xbox app for Windows 10... - Similar Threads - unistalled games stop

2. i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates

in XboX Insiders
    i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates: i tried almost everything, heres the list of all i tried three factory resets change dns use phone hotspot offline factory reset with pendrive use another acc to install restart my router...
  3. Is there a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen?: Hi, I just wondered if there was a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen? This is mostly just an aesthetics thing for me but also to make things easy to access too. I...
  4. Pc game pass game saves missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Pc game pass game saves missing: Started up terra invicta to continue my game and it won't allow my to continue or load my game. My saves are not even on there. Looked in the game saves file and it's empty. On pc game pass...
  5. Oh boy more game sharing issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Oh boy more game sharing issues: I'm sure you've seen something like this before. So currently my brothers game sharing with me and he has Xbox gold. But when I try to go into any online games that take gold it takes me to that...
  6. Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X: Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X b58ffff7-5cd1-473c-8490-522e1b9dcab7
  7. i can install games but it cant install apps

in XBoX on Windows
    i can install games but it cant install apps: So, basically i cant install apps, when i try to install games like minecraft / fortnite (or another random game) it installs perfectly, but when i try to install any app like youtube / prime...
  8. Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install: I bought Black Ops III and it’s been installing but it stopped at 93.8% and it said the disk may have been damaged or it is dirty. I cleaned it and put it back in to try again but when i put it in...
  9. Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...: What is going on with your Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black (model: TLL-00001)?! Three headsets bought, 2 of them broke in the exact same spot and yet you...
  10. I by mistake unistall both HID game controller driver how do i unistall them back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I by mistake unistall both HID game controller driver how do i unistall them back?: hey there as the title sugest i made quite a dumb mistake of unistalling both HID game controller drivers and i want to install them back im working on window 11 and would love and kind help the...