How do I make my Xbox the home Xbox and be able to share to my brothers Xbox

Discus and support How do I make my Xbox the home Xbox and be able to share to my brothers Xbox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I’ve recently gotten the series X and I’m wondering how to change the the home Xbox to my Xbox as I play more often the my brother and I don’t want to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ArchieLynn, Jan 26, 2023.

1. ArchieLynn
    ArchieLynn Guest

I’ve recently gotten the series X and I’m wondering how to change the the home Xbox to my Xbox as I play more often the my brother and I don’t want to have to get two lots of live. Any help would be greatly appreciated

:)

ArchieLynn, Jan 26, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi, I'm Luis a Xbox user just like you. Thanks for reaching out us here. If you want to share with your brother then I'm afraid making his console the home Xbox is the only option
  3. BrandonLotter Win User

Xbox live disconnects periodically Nat type is moderate with a UPnP message

would you know if this has anything to do with gold sharing as well ie making my profile as "my home xbox" on my brothers console and also making my profile on my xbox "my home xbox"?
  4. AridLizard Win User

Owner Probleme

if you all play on the same Xbox you can make it the Home Xbox for all 3 accounts then you will all be able to share each other's games.

this guide will show you how to do this (you will have to do it for all accounts)

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/my-home-xbox

if in the future you get a second Xbox you can set it up so your Xbox is the Home Xbox for your Brother's accounts and his Xbox is Home for your account and you will be able to continue to share games as well as Live Gold and Game Pass if you have them
  5. Uvxlm 000 Win User

What do i do if it says more tha 5 people have this as there hme xbox even though 1 person has it as it

Im a little confused my brother is trying to share some games with me my other xbox can use the games on m brothers xbox but thats at my dads but i cant make his account my home xbox at my moms
  6. IRB Win User

Xbox Live

Just go to his account and put as a my home console and you good to go

Go to settings - personalization - my home xbox .... and put his account as my home xbox . So you can share games and xbox live
    That isn't quite correct. If you want to share your Gold subscription with your brother then you need to make the console YOUR Home Xbox. Once you do that, when your brother signs in to his own account on that console he can share your gold subscription
    and any games you own.
Thema:

1. How do I make my Xbox the home Xbox and be able to share to my brothers Xbox - Similar Threads - home able share

2. Home Xbox questions regarding changes.

in XboX Insiders
    Home Xbox questions regarding changes.: Hi all, I have an Xbox series S at my flat (which is currently my home Xbox) and my old Xbox one at my partners place. When I made her an account on my old Xbox it wouldn’t let me play any of the...
  3. Is there a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen?: Hi, I just wondered if there was a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen? This is mostly just an aesthetics thing for me but also to make things easy to access too. I...
  4. My new internet at home is 2.2 GB and my XBOX X will not allow me into online gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new internet at home is 2.2 GB and my XBOX X will not allow me into online gaming: Hi. Yesterday my internet was boosted from 1GB to 2.2GB. and now my Xbox will not allow me to play online. The message on screen says waiting for relay. I would add that ten minutes before city...
  5. I want to reset my home xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to reset my home xbox: My little brother used all my home xbox And I want to reset it f4ade0cc-a871-44e9-a472-9517485d13d0
  6. We have two xboxes in our home and want to be able to play online with the kids at the same...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We have two xboxes in our home and want to be able to play online with the kids at the same...: We have two Xboxes in our home and only one gold subscription. is there a way that my kids can play on one of the consoles while i play on the other on the same online game at the same time? i am...
  7. If I change my Xbox background Home Screen pic will other people be able to see it or just me?

in XboX Insiders
    If I change my Xbox background Home Screen pic will other people be able to see it or just me?: I’m clueless submitted by /u/Historical-Ad-3050 [link] [comments]
  8. Am I able to gameshare MWIII vault edition with my son who has his xbox set as my home xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Am I able to gameshare MWIII vault edition with my son who has his xbox set as my home xbox...: Am I able to gameshare MWIII vault edition with my son who has his xbox set as my home xbox if I preorder it? It says full MWII content is available with the pre-order, so would I be able to...
  9. I have 2 Xbox Series X in my house. Only 1 was able to download New Home Experience

in XboX Insiders
    I have 2 Xbox Series X in my house. Only 1 was able to download New Home Experience: I’m in the beta ring. I have 2 Xboxes in my house. 1 upstairs and 1 downstairs. One has the New Home Experience and the other doesn’t. My consoles still updates and everything. I have the newest...
  10. I am not able to access the remote play feature from any wifi other than my home wifi network

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am not able to access the remote play feature from any wifi other than my home wifi network: I am not able to access the remote play feature from any wifi other than my home wifi network All my remote play settings are correct This feature worked well 4 months back but doesn't work...