How do i make my Xbox one S open directly into the "who's playing today" screen whitout the...

Discus and support How do i make my Xbox one S open directly into the "who's playing today" screen whitout the... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Everytime I open it now the startup screen appears instead of going directly into the choose your profile screen. I don't know if it's a problem or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Summer Watch, Jul 25, 2023.

  1. Summer Watch
    Summer Watch Guest

    How do i make my Xbox one S open directly into the "who's playing today" screen whitout the...


    Everytime I open it now the startup screen appears instead of going directly into the choose your profile screen. I don't know if it's a problem or some kind of setting but I'm curious because in the past years I never had this problem.

    :)
     
    Summer Watch, Jul 25, 2023
    #1
  2. 01e77fef-8349-4715-8 Win User

    How do i make my Xbox one S open directly into the "who's playing today" screen whitout the startup whit the green background and Xbox logo?

    Not really the instant sign in feature. My Xbox one s does the startup screen everytime I open it. I'm wondering if it's a setting or a problem because it never did that in the past.
  3. WattyNuela Win User

    How do i make my Xbox one S open directly into the "who's playing today" screen whitout the startup whit the green background and Xbox logo?

    Hello Summer, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.

    Not a Microsoft employee.

    I think you’re referring to the instant sign in feature available on Xbox consoles.

    You can enable this feature by opening Settings > Account > Sign-in, security & PIN > Select A on instant sign in and enable the feature.

    Additionally, below this one, you can also set a specific controller to sign in to your profile as well.

    You can review this information and more by visiting the article below:
    https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/s...
  4. WattyNuela Win User

    How do i make my Xbox one S open directly into the "who's playing today" screen whitout the startup whit the green background and Xbox logo?

    Did you try the controller sign in?
    At the moment, these two features are the ones that allow you to skip the profile selection screen.
  5. monchomclure Win User

    Can't play multiplayer since i downloaded

    i cant play multiplayer today is the third time i talk to the technicakl suport whitout a solution, anyone knows what the hell i need to do?
  6. Death Pr0fess0r Win User

    Xbox One S HDR Bug

    I am having a similar issue on my Xbox One S connected directly to my Samsung JS8500 tv. When I open the netflix app the screen becomes very dim and the screen doesn't return to normal until the app is quit. HDR content looks great using the Netflix app
    on my TV by the way, not dim at all.
Thema:

How do i make my Xbox one S open directly into the "who's playing today" screen whitout the...

Loading...
  1. How do i make my Xbox one S open directly into the "who's playing today" screen whitout the... - Similar Threads - open directly who's

  2. Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar

    in XboX Insiders
    Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar: When I open the Game Bar—whether via controller or keyboard—while a game is running on xCloud through the Xbox app for PC, the Game Bar "steals" the controller input focus. I am forced to...
  3. Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it...: Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it a problem with the new update? ill try restarting my console then give an update submitted by...
  4. Left pop-up menu laggy after opening some games.

    in XboX Insiders
    Left pop-up menu laggy after opening some games.: I’ve experienced this issue for a long time when launching a game: the Xbox pop-up menu doesn’t show up when invoked or becomes really laggy. This issue is still present even on Insider Delta:...
  5. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  6. My Xbox app won't open on Windows 10

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox app won't open on Windows 10: I've tried reinstalling the app, I've tried the Gaming Services repair tool, I've checked that everything in Services is set to automatic, I've checked for updates, and I've even updated the BIOS....
  7. Xbox app won't open after update

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app won't open after update: Hello, I cannot open the XBOX App at all on PC. It crashes within 1-2 seconds after the attempt. Here is some info through the event viewer: XboxPcAppCE.exe Exception Code: c0000409 Fault Module...
  8. Android xbox apps: open a game directly

    in XBoX on Windows
    Android xbox apps: open a game directly: Hi. I am wondering if there is any way to launch a game without having to open the xbox app first, and then select the game you want to play. The question applies for in-home streaming and/or...
  9. How can solve this which is opening the console directly went to the troubleshooting page

    in XBoX on Consoles
    How can solve this which is opening the console directly went to the troubleshooting page: When opening the console directly going to the troubleshooting page, no matter select continue or quit from the troubleshooting page always shows a black screen. Whenever the issue happens, I only...
  10. So I got a message for xbox preview program, direct from Microsoft and I couldn't open the ...

    in XBoX Sales and Promo
    So I got a message for xbox preview program, direct from Microsoft and I couldn't open the ...: So I got a message for xbox preview program, direct from Microsoft and I couldn't open the link to download.The message got deleted.Is there any way to get the link back? and how?...