How do I make my Xbox boot screen (B.I.O.S.) blue?

Discus and support How do I make my Xbox boot screen (B.I.O.S.) blue? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I want to make my Xbox one boot become blue at the least or any other color.. I just want a different boot screen ANY do i need to change the B.I.O.S.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Redclayplayzz, May 28, 2022.

1. How do I make my Xbox boot screen (B.I.O.S.) blue?

I want to make my Xbox one boot become blue at the least or any other color..

I just want a different boot screen ANY do i need to change the B.I.O.S. ??? or the firmware do i need to plug it into my pc?

:)

Redclayplayzz, May 28, 2022
  2. Redclayplayzz Win User

Oh because i seen red,blue,purple xbox 360 boot screens and blue xbox one boot screen...
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Redclayplayzz, unfortunately this is not possible, some special editions came with a different boot screen.

Xbox used to have something called Uservoice where suggestions like this were sent, but it shut down the page and now it can be done on the Insiders Reddit page.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/

Note (Standard Disclaimer): This is a third party link that is not Microsoft's property, so you might encounter advertising on the website.
  4. Farscape247 Win User

you cannot change any of the software on the xbox, it will be against the terms of agreement you agree to when turning on the system. you own the hardware NOT the software.

there is no way to change the boot screen.

if you did manage to change anything then you would never be allowed on xbox live again with that console and possibly have it banned from the network, meaning games will not run and you would not be able to do anything with it.
  5. stephenboakyeansah Win User

Xbox One S Does not Display Green Screen

No can't do because my screen is blue eventhough the console ' power is on. I don't hv access to make those changes.
  6. SCS Skreamies Win User

xbox turning off

Extra information.

When turning on my tv, I have a blue screen which says no signal (this is normal) but when I turn my xbox on, it flicks between this blue screen and a black screen really quick
Thema:

1. How do I make my Xbox boot screen (B.I.O.S.) blue? - Similar Threads - boot screen blue

2. xbox series x booting up and after 20 secs it shuts off tv screen stays black nothing happens

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series x booting up and after 20 secs it shuts off tv screen stays black nothing happens: Hello microsoft i have a problem with my xbox it's really frustating because i only have mine for a few months i always trusted xbox and now this happens on a brand new console that i paid a lot...
  3. HoloLense2 stuck on windows loading screen and not booting.

in XBoX on Consoles
    HoloLense2 stuck on windows loading screen and not booting.: My hololense 2 is stuck on windows loading screen, it stays there for a few minutes and then crashes. It does not detect my fingers and/or hands. I have tried to hard reset it. Need help...
  4. Xbox One S Not Booting into Troubleshooting Screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Not Booting into Troubleshooting Screen: Hello, I have bought an Xbox One S yesterday and It had issues on booting into my tv but I fixed that using the troubleshooting mode. I tried to update my Xbox One S but the update says that there...
  5. My Xbox series s that is brand new has a red screen when I try to boot it up

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox series s that is brand new has a red screen when I try to boot it up: My Xbox series is brand new and I got it today it was working fine in the beginning but then after I got off playing Fortnite with my friends I wanted to play by myself and I turned my Xbox on and...
  6. Baldur’s Gate 3 won’t boot past the starting splash screen. It sits on a black screen...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Baldur’s Gate 3 won’t boot past the starting splash screen. It sits on a black screen...: My wife and I had been playing together until I was told I was out of save space on my console. After this the game has refused to boot even though I have cleared out my saves, restarted my Xbox,...
  7. black screen after boot up screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    black screen after boot up screen: here’s the story. i’m in the middle of playing witcher when my power cuts. it’s texas summer, so i’m not too surprised, mostly annoyed. it comes back on about 15 minutes later, and when i turn it...
  8. Why my Xbox booting screen glitches

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my Xbox booting screen glitches: I have an Xbox series X and when I boot it up and the Xbox logo starts to appear the screen goes black and then the logo appear completely. 51cfd6fd-7cf7-46c5-9fee-8de4d92bf875
  9. Xbox takes a long time to boot, only booting to blank screen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox takes a long time to boot, only booting to blank screen.: Yesterday, my Xbox One S wasn't able to launch any games, so I reset the console. Then, it spent over ten minutes trying to sign into my account, so I tried Power Cycling. Now, the console takes...
  10. Alpha Skip - Home Screen flickering on Boot Up

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip - Home Screen flickering on Boot Up: Anybody noticed any initial flickering on their TV’s when you boot up your Xbox?, I have it set up so that when I turn on the Xbox, it also turns on the TV, and I’ve noticed that sometimes the...