How do I make my game more fun and engaging for the XBOX creator's program?

Discus and support How do I make my game more fun and engaging for the XBOX creator's program? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Dear Xbox Community, So I got a goal of making my game and making a living off of it. Unfortunately, the xbox creators program thinks my game doesn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by siddarth krishnan, Jan 12, 2023.

1. How do I make my game more fun and engaging for the XBOX creator's program?

Dear Xbox Community,

So I got a goal of making my game and making a living off of it. Unfortunately, the xbox creators program thinks my game doesn't provide lasting value.

Can you guys take a look at my game and give me some feedback? Or what I can do to make it better? Here is a link to my game:

https://sidsgames.sharefile.com/d-sc2c8f479870a4f8e99981c3b5e89639a

Sincerely ,

:)

siddarth krishnan, Jan 12, 2023
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

Hit clip creator

There can be a lot of factors that play into their decisions of selecting content creators. Consistency is a big part, having regular content will always be a good start. From there, it wouldn't necessarily be the number of likes and views, but sometimes
    it can be around engagement; meaning, what you're doing with your audience, and what you're doing to expand that audience.

So see what other avenues you might use for your content, think of how you can expand further from the engagement that you have, find ways to make your audience feel more involved.

Outside of that, I don't think there are forms or specific criteria to meet, but then again, I don't know the specifics of how they pick the clip creators.
  3. annix Win User

Getting A Video Game Created

Honestly, if you want to make a game, learn to code - even just a bit. Engines like Unity, and programs like the Xbox Creators Collection have lowered the barriers to entry on becoming a game developer so low it’s unbelievable. Sites like Udemy and Skillshare
    have great courses for next to no cost on how to create games, so why not? Life is too short to not gain a new skill when you have an idea to put out there.

More info on the Creators Collection here :

https://www.xbox.com/developers/creators-program
  4. futsukayoi desu Win User

Minecraft used in the public school system.

Computers are becoming more and more prevalent in school I don't see it as a bad thing, it's a fun way to learn its interactive and will kids engaged. It's the stigma games have that hold it back from schools. Minecraft is an excellent tool for kids to
    understand how to make things from raw materials how the world works and how the things they see and use are created
  5. Peter R Fleming Win User

game to promote and to sell

6. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Making a game

You could also try and set up a Kickstarter or a GoFundMe in order to acquire the funds necessary to build your game and get the assets needed like people and equipment. Xbox/Microsoft isn't just going to hire someone out right because they want to do it,
    they have to do it and show it to them. There's things like the Creator's Collection and ID@Xbox which are all different types of games and game categories made by people who want to make stuff like you.

I think the best place to start would be here, at the Creator's Program.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/developers/creators-program/
Thema:

How do I make my game more fun and engaging for the XBOX creator's program?

1. How do I make my game more fun and engaging for the XBOX creator's program? - Similar Threads - game more fun

2. Oh boy more game sharing issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Oh boy more game sharing issues: I'm sure you've seen something like this before. So currently my brothers game sharing with me and he has Xbox gold. But when I try to go into any online games that take gold it takes me to that...
  3. bought logitech cloud. xbox cloud games all lag unless i pay more for something that i have...

in XboX Insiders
    bought logitech cloud. xbox cloud games all lag unless i pay more for something that i have...: bought the best cloud there is added another 1TB just because. both pc and xbox one most expensive packages. i have steam and omen too but Xbox cloud is the only one where it seems no cloud game...
  4. Can't watch Xbox store game trailers for more than one minute without freezing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't watch Xbox store game trailers for more than one minute without freezing.: Last thread was locked and I couldn't reply. Issue had Not been fixed. Please fix the streaming of trailers so they don't freeze at 1min mark. Other game consoles I have no issues. Multiple people...
  5. I keep getting we can't save more data for this game or app. What do I do

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting we can't save more data for this game or app. What do I do: So I load up fall out 4 and this message come up. But I have more than enough storage and two storage drives. I tried taking out the storage drives but it still says it....
  6. When are more licensed Activision games backwards compatible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When are more licensed Activision games backwards compatible?: games such as Madagascar kartz, Shrek super slam, and more da2a213f-5693-4d29-848c-80009806c5ed
  7. How do I fix “you cannot join or host public games as one or more players are not allowed...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix “you cannot join or host public games as one or more players are not allowed...: I’m on Minecraft Xbox 360 edition and when I try to join mini games I get sent you cannot join or host public games as one or more players are not aallowed to play multiplayer games on Xbox live...
  8. Waiting more than 1hour to play a game...

in XboX Insiders
    Waiting more than 1hour to play a game...: Hi Microsoft I recently bought the Game pass ultimate in order to use Cloud Gaming. But since the beginning I am experiencing more than 1h waiting. So, I can't play. I am from Brazil and I...
  9. I have gamepass but when i go to play online, it keeps asking me to buy more game pass, how...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have gamepass but when i go to play online, it keeps asking me to buy more game pass, how...: I have gamepass but when i go to play online, it keeps asking me to buy more game pass, how to fix? 7561dab4-f81e-48f8-8d67-9e4b8d6e2702
  10. Fun game. Lots of potential. Would like to see more content... some ideas...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fun game. Lots of potential. Would like to see more content... some ideas...: Been playing since the Beta. Overall, wonderful game. Lots of fun. The game seems really balanced... its fun even if you aren't in a Titan. I do wish it had a more epic scale to the battles....