How do I make my DLC download

Discus and support How do I make my DLC download in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased the children of the worm DLC for Back 4 Blood that I play through gamepass and when I purchased it nothing happened. it says i own the DLC... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Darius Flythe, Feb 4, 2023.

1. How do I make my DLC download

I purchased the children of the worm DLC for Back 4 Blood that I play through gamepass and when I purchased it nothing happened. it says i own the DLC however I cannot find it when I look at the manage owned games and addons menu for the game. but it is in my purchase history

:)

Darius Flythe, Feb 4, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

If you have purchased the DLC through Game Pass, you may need to take the following steps to download and install it:

Launch Back 4 Blood.

Navigate to the game's main menu.

Select "Store" or "DLC" option.

Find and select the Children of the Worm DLC.

Follow the prompts to download and install the DLC.

If the DLC still does not show up or download, you can try the following:

Restart your console or PC.

Check if there are any updates available for Back 4 Blood or the Xbox Game Pass app.

Check the Xbox Live service status to see if there are any issues that may be affecting your ability to download the DLC.
  3. SparkStormrider Win User

You watched Batman Year One, we recommend...Chuckie 2???

I love how it recommends DLC for Oblivion, and when I tell it no and don't again, then it goes through and picks another DLC for Oblivion for me to download. Makes me want to bang my head on the couch.
  4. Dance CaravanDJ Serv Win User

100 BC Games to be announced!

Mass Effect on the One has the DLC now? That's awesome...I can use my old saves. How do I download it?
  5. Aperture101 Win User

The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth

I had it even worse. The full game is not available in my country but for some reason the DLC is. I bought the dlc also thinking it was the full game. I do not understand how they can make the dlc available but not the full game.
  6. BLAST N BAG Win User

Problem with buying a dlc

Yesterday I tried to purchase some DLC for Dark Souls II. After the purchase, I tried to download it and it asked me to buy it. it had already taken 10+ dollars from my account to buy the dlc. How do I get my dlc that I had already paid for?
Thema:

1. How do I make my DLC download - Similar Threads - DLC download

2. Forza Horizon 5 DLC(hot wheel & rally) not working in game even though I have it downloaded...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 DLC(hot wheel & rally) not working in game even though I have it downloaded...: Developer please fix these problem please 9365fab3-5f55-4410-b1ae-bef7472280f5
  3. Can't Download DLC for Call of Duty World at War On New Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Download DLC for Call of Duty World at War On New Xbox One: On my first Xbox One, I've purchased Call of Duty World at War as well as some DLC, specifically Map Pack 3. On my new Xbox One (same XBL account, connected to the same WiFi) I have been able to...
  4. DLC included on game disc is missing after freezing during download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC included on game disc is missing after freezing during download: Bought dark souls 3 fire fades edition, comes with both DLCs on disc no code needed. During download it froze while downloading 2nd dlc and will not resume download, so I cancelled download but...
  5. Will Microsoft make DLC for Xbox 360 games downloadable through Xbox Storefront?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Microsoft make DLC for Xbox 360 games downloadable through Xbox Storefront?: I noticed just now, the announcement to shutter the Xbox 360 store and make it no longer possible to download games through that storefront. However I noticed that the DLC is still listed in the...
  6. Call of Duty: Ghost DLC not downloaded correctly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty: Ghost DLC not downloaded correctly: I recently purchased the Call of Duty: Ghost add-on Season Pass. I go in game to download the items I have purchased but they are still at their original set price. I go on to discover that the...
  7. Modern warfare 3... Missing one or more single/multplayer DLC packs - please download and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern warfare 3... Missing one or more single/multplayer DLC packs - please download and...: I have bought a brand new x box series X with MW3 (disk) and waited over 8 hours for it to install.. only to be hit with the message that I am missing one or more single/multplayer DLC packs-...
  8. Call of Duty MW3 DLC not downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty MW3 DLC not downloading: I just purchased the Vault edition for MW3 to have early access to the campaign, however I keep getting the error that I need to download the proper DLC. From what I am seeing, I have downloaded...
  9. How do I download the DLC’s for age of empires 3 on my PC through the Xbox app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I download the DLC’s for age of empires 3 on my PC through the Xbox app?: I have all the DLCs but I have no idea how to download or even open them… need help edab995a-44cf-4ea5-a723-8b873b4dbf90
  10. I can’t download any DLC on naughty bear

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t download any DLC on naughty bear: So I got This game for my friend and dad and I played it and I showed up with some DLC a I wanted to download it and I comes up with “can’t connect to the Microsoft store” or something like that...