How do I make it so my child can stream on Xbox series s when hes old enough but it says it...

Discus and support How do I make it so my child can stream on Xbox series s when hes old enough but it says it... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I accidentally made him a kids account bf4a14ad-2f09-471b-9581-3db6ab7c637a Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Nicky J Burrage, Jan 4, 2023.

1. How do I make it so my child can stream on Xbox series s when hes old enough but it says it...

I accidentally made him a kids account

:)

Nicky J Burrage, Jan 4, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

How do I make it so my child can stream on Xbox series s when hes old enough but it says it will be disabled

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

If your child's Xbox Series S account is set up as a child account, there are a few steps you can take to allow your child to stream on the console when they are old enough.

Make sure that your child's account is linked to a parent account. If it is not already linked, you can link the child account to a parent account by going to "Settings" > "Account" > "Family" on the console, and then following the prompts to link the accounts.

Once the child account is linked to a parent account, the parent can change the privacy and online safety settings for the child account by going to "Settings" > "Account" > "Family" > "Manage family members" > [child's name] > "Privacy & online safety".

Under the "Privacy & online safety" settings, the parent can change the settings for "Online safety" and "Broadcasting". For example, the parent can allow the child to participate in multiplayer gaming and share content online, or allow the child to stream content.

If the parent account is not able to change the settings for the child account, it may be because the child account is set up as a "Younger child" account. In this case, the parent will need to request that the child's account be converted to a "Child" account. This can be done by going to "Settings" > "Account" > "Family" > "Manage family members" > [child's name] > "Change to a child account".

I hope this information helps you allow your child to stream on the Xbox Series S.
  3. Offill Family Win User

Delete Xbox profile from Microsoft account?

This is a horrible flaw. So i had a child, he became old enough to start playing game on my xbox, but not old enough to have an email address. As he got older he created a profile on my xbox for his own experience. Now he is old enough and has his own xbox X and is moving out. You are telling me that he must delete the account with 6 plus years of games on it because he can't move his profile to his email instead of mine. That is a huge flaw.
  4. Donnie Narco Win User

2 Xboxs + PC, Sharing with Child Account

Okay so just to make sure I understand.....

I make my sons Series S (MY) Home Console.....

He can play Online with me if I am on my PC signed in as me.
    I can also sign into my own Series X and play my games.

We wont be playing together on XBOX on both Series S and Series X.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Microsoft flight simulator on cloud gaming

Xbox one isn't a 2 year old console it's 10 year old

The CPU was released 10 years ago

When you use cloud you are streaming from.a series x console not a xbox one

That's like saying I can buy a Pentium 3 new in boxdust off the cobwebs and I expect it to run thr latest games

It's a big NO

Only series x or s are 2 years old if you wait till November and you can install locally

But you wouldn't be calling that old gen console
  6. ffrtgfvcser tt654rr5 Win User

I am a grown man but for some reason i parental controls on my console and I can’t take it off for some reason. What can I do?

Xbox series s and it says I am on a child’s account
Thema:

How do I make it so my child can stream on Xbox series s when hes old enough but it says it...

1. How do I make it so my child can stream on Xbox series s when hes old enough but it says it... - Similar Threads - child stream series

2. Cant redeem Minecraft to child account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant redeem Minecraft to child account: I bought a copy of Minecraft for my kids account, but I cant seem to enable it on their account. No email was received on their end, yet I was billed for a copy. fd1b06f1-251f-4be8-9dee-1105ae8972b6
  3. how to i accapt an aproval request for my child he sent the request but i cant see it anywhere?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how to i accapt an aproval request for my child he sent the request but i cant see it anywhere?: i dont see any message asking me to accept on my email of anywhere else. 6f0e6db3-c331-4f8b-8a49-8ac040f7b32a
  4. How does XboxS prevent an adult from contacting my child?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How does XboxS prevent an adult from contacting my child?: How can/does MS prevent an adult, posing as a child, from contacting my child on XboxS during live play? 2d1f38cf-015f-4625-b55b-d017c53f0566
  5. Is there a way I can turn off messaging entirely for child xbox accounts?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way I can turn off messaging entirely for child xbox accounts?: I would like to turn off the ability to view, send and receive messages/chats on XBOXs for my Children Accounts. I had tried turning off the feature in privacy settings on the portal but they can...
  6. How to prevent a child from leaving family safety?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to prevent a child from leaving family safety?: My 14 years old is able to leave the family group. How can i prevent it? 9d32f861-e576-4990-a473-f99459314cd1
  7. Cant add money to my child account to buy V-Bucks at fortnight game on XBOX

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant add money to my child account to buy V-Bucks at fortnight game on XBOX: Cant add money to my child account to buy V-Bucks at fortnight game on XBOX When my son try to buy the xbox will say it will need to send the parent request to approve that (Me) than i get the...
  8. Child can switch between accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Child can switch between accounts: I have a passcode and all restrictions set up. However on my “non home” Xbox, my child can switch between my sign in and the child account. This causes concern on my end Any clues?...
  9. I have a child account and I want to change my profile picture to a custom one can I change...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a child account and I want to change my profile picture to a custom one can I change...: I want to know if I can fix this 7b68a85c-ccba-42f2-a464-837ebab60649
  10. Cannot Stream Xbox for Child and play on my account via PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Stream Xbox for Child and play on my account via PC: I have GP Ultimate and 2 XBOXs. I set my son's XBOX to be the Home Xbox so that he can play my games without me actually being there. He streams his XBOX to the XBOX App on Android and fires up...