How do I make games run 1080p?

Discus and support How do I make games run 1080p? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I bought a lot of game for the Xbox 360 and most of them say on the back hd TV 1080p but when I download them and play them I check capabilities and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kylo Ren1, Dec 4, 2022.

1. Kylo Ren1
    Kylo Ren1 Guest

So I bought a lot of game for the Xbox 360 and most of them say on the back hd TV 1080p but when I download them and play them I check capabilities and most of the games that say they can run 1080 p don't I checked on the Consoles settings and it says 1080p and I know they can because very few do. Is there another setting is should put on or off or Is it impossible?

:)

Kylo Ren1, Dec 4, 2022
  2. Kylo Ren1 Win User

I use a xbox 360 e with a hdmi 2.0 cable
  3. ngocphi Win User

Also depends which console you have

1080p is only possible on HDMI enabled 360s

Component cable consoles only support 720p

Early 360s only support component

Xbox 360 released just when hdmi became standard but not widely distributed amount tvs

It wasn't.till.Xbox.360.vespers and jaspers that hdmi came our in the consoles
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

What game is run out as the internal resolution is not affected by what the scaler on the Xbox 360 is out putting. All games outpu what they output depending on the setting that you have in the dashboard.
  5. Unreal Warfare Win User

Halo 2 Anniversary Campaign Might not be 1080p

I struggle to see how they aren't capable of getting such an old game running at 1080p, upgraded graphics or not. Especially if the multiplayer will be 1080p. That just doesn't make sense, really.
  6. Tzar of kaos Win User

Xbox One Upgrade

Why buy a 4k console when the famous 1080p console,doesn't run all games natively at 1080p....and i won't say anything about frame rate......

If a 1080p upscale game on Xbox one is bad,i don't see how a 4k upscale game on a new Playstation can be good.....Arf,i forgot it's Sony and it's always good and perfect.

Best is to wait,when i see DICE who can't make a native 1080p game on consoles this gen. I don't see how they can make one in 4k.

Native 1080p isn't a standard on consoles,so thinking about 4k is a bit too early.
Thema:

1. How do I make games run 1080p? - Similar Threads - games run 1080p

2. My xbox wont work on my montior its a gawfolk my games keeping going black but i can run...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox wont work on my montior its a gawfolk my games keeping going black but i can run...: My xbxo games wont work on my montior f872f070-a548-4582-a136-98245b5b4086
  3. The music turns off when the game is running

in XBoX on Consoles
    The music turns off when the game is running: The music turns off when the game is running I don't think anyone would love listening to music or YouTube videos while playing a game, but recently when I opened the game, the sound...
  4. I can't get the disc to run the game, how can I fix this?

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't get the disc to run the game, how can I fix this?: Title is a bit of a lie I have the ultimate edition for fallout New Vegas on disc and I've been trying to install the DLC from the DLC disc but both discs only load up the game pass version of it...
  5. How many games and apps can the Xbox one S run at the same time?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How many games and apps can the Xbox one S run at the same time?: How many game('s) and apps can the Xbox one S run at the same time, because I want to know if I can run 1 game and two apps (Simple background music player / Dolby access) running in the...
  6. Why does my Xbox Series X keep crashing when trying to run online multi-player games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox Series X keep crashing when trying to run online multi-player games?: When running certain games over the past year (MW3, Forza Horizon, MLB the Show), my Xbox keep closing the game application and return me to the home screen. Most times, this causes me to lose the...
  7. Why does Cloud Gaming game crash after running?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Cloud Gaming game crash after running?: I open the Xbox App on my PC and run a game via Cloud Gaming after 5/10 minutes of running/playing, the game crashes (closes entirely) with no warning or prompt. The game is downloaded and fully...
  8. Video Games running in 1080p are zoomed in on a 4K display

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Video Games running in 1080p are zoomed in on a 4K display: Hello, I just loaded up my PC, and I don't think this was an issue before, but I can't play any games running at 1080p on a 4K display. They sometimes appear as a small box at the top left of the...
  9. Hi, recently when I install games on my X Series they are running at less than 20 fps.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, recently when I install games on my X Series they are running at less than 20 fps.: Hi, recently when I install games on my X Series they are running at less than 20 fps. c63865e5-13be-40ee-827e-c44e02e6369e
  10. New Resident Evil Game To Run At 1080p, 60 FPS On Xbox One! Amazing!

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Resident Evil Game To Run At 1080p, 60 FPS On Xbox One! Amazing!: Click Bait! 2bff47f8-d918-4fcc-b916-0b1f032c7cd8