how do i make an xbox live account with my microsoft account?

Discus and support how do i make an xbox live account with my microsoft account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i am trying to make an xbox live account, i enter my email and password correctlly and it still won't sign me up, how do i fix it?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by blaster the_slizer, Oct 31, 2022.

1. how do i make an xbox live account with my microsoft account?

i am trying to make an xbox live account, i enter my email and password correctlly and it still won't sign me up, how do i fix it?

:)

blaster the_slizer, Oct 31, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Blaster

Xbox Live Account is the same as Microsoft account.

Please keep in mind that you can't create Microsoft accounts using an existing Microsoft domain (example: xxxx @outlook.com, xxxx @hotmail.com, xxxx @ live.com etc)

Each Microsoft account has an Xbox profile linked to the account, if you still doesn't have an Xbox profile the system is going to ask you to create a new gamertag once you decide to use the Xbox services
  3. StiflingCar9727 Win User

Blocked Email, can't change associated XBL Email please help

I forgot the password to Regent so I had to make a new account. Its my main Xbox live accounts microsoft account that i cant access so all I really need is for someone to change the microsoft account for my main Xbox live account if you know anyone at Microsoft
    that could do that I would be very grateful.
  4. Coolmannz Win User

combining a non Xbox live account with a Xbox live account

so i have to make a new Microsoft account and connect it with my nonlive account to change my nonlive account to live, then i go into Account on the xbox and change it to associate with my xbox live account
  5. Zombie13Misfit0 Win User

Xbox wants me to add a credit card...???

I have $100 on my Microsoft account. But when I try and buy something on XBOX live it demands I give them a credit card. How do I use the money in my account on XBOX live?
  6. HomegrownSilky Win User

How do I make my account not a child account

The age of the account is based on the birthdate you entered when creating the account. This date cannot be changed. You would have to wait for the account to reach the age of 18 for you to be able to make it an adult account.
Thema:

1. how do i make an xbox live account with my microsoft account? - Similar Threads - live account microsoft

2. Can my Xbox live account be transferred to a new Microsoft Account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can my Xbox live account be transferred to a new Microsoft Account?: I was recently locked out of my Microsoft account after some else gained access to it and fraudulently purchased items. My attempts to recover the account and verify that I am the owner have been...
  3. How to change 2 Microsoft accounts that are both associated with Xbox live gamer tags

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change 2 Microsoft accounts that are both associated with Xbox live gamer tags: Hi how can I change one Microsoft email account that’s associated with a Xbox live gamer tag to another Microsoft email account that’s associated with a Xbox live gamer tag can this be done. Will...
  4. I can't access my Microsoft live account. I have submitted account recovery requests...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't access my Microsoft live account. I have submitted account recovery requests...: Soooo I am lacked out of my Microsoft account (email). I have tried submitting multiple account recovery requests unsuccessfully. I have Xbox live, I'm paying for his at the moment and can't...
  5. it is 2023 almost 2024 and we still cant move a xbox live account to a different Microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    it is 2023 almost 2024 and we still cant move a xbox live account to a different Microsoft...: tens of thousands of parents created a xbox live account for their children on Christmas day so they could play as soon as possible. nobody at microsoft thought maybe those kids grow up and would...
  6. How to gain access to xbox live account if a hacker deleted my microsoft email and added...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to gain access to xbox live account if a hacker deleted my microsoft email and added...: Recently, my microsoft account was hacked, with someone adding their own email and deleting mine(**Removed PII**). I had to make a new microsoft with the same email(**Removed PII**), and now don't...
  7. How do I delete my Xbox live account without deleting my entire Microsoft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I delete my Xbox live account without deleting my entire Microsoft account?: I created an Xbox live account like 5 years ago so I could play on my ex's console, but we broke up like 6 months later and I totally forgot about the account until I randomly started getting...
  8. Microsoft Live account locked and unrecoverable

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Live account locked and unrecoverable: My xbox/Live account that i have had and used for over 15 years has been hacked. I recovered the password and then microsoft has locked my account. Ive starte the recovery proccess, everytime i...
  9. If I redeem an xbox live code for fortnite on my Microsoft account will I be able to claim...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I redeem an xbox live code for fortnite on my Microsoft account will I be able to claim...: So I was thinking of purchasing an Xbox live code for a fortnite item online but I wasn't sure if I'd be able to claim it through cloud gaming since I don't have an Xbox to claim it through. If I...
  10. Cannot log into Microsoft Live or Xbox account using my sons login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot log into Microsoft Live or Xbox account using my sons login: Hi I'm currently trying to login to my sons Xbox profile. But every time I try to login nothing happens. I enter his mail account and a one time pass key is send to his mail. I use this key and...