How do I make a Xbox 360 account so I can save my gameplay on my games? On new gen

Discus and support How do I make a Xbox 360 account so I can save my gameplay on my games? On new gen in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Need help I need to make a Xbox 360 account and somehow put it on my new gen so I can save my Xbox 360 gameplay d850d155-ad32-45df-89bb-6e2a8875b33e Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ⌖ ꕷͼѻ��� ⌖, May 20, 2023.

1. How do I make a Xbox 360 account so I can save my gameplay on my games? On new gen

Need help I need to make a Xbox 360 account and somehow put it on my new gen so I can save my Xbox 360 gameplay

:)

⌖ ꕷͼѻ��� ⌖, May 20, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

How do I make a Xbox 360 account so I can save my gameplay on my games? On new gen

It's the same account as the one you use to login to the Xbox one or series
  3. ATW117 Win User

network connectivity problem

thx for the help, but if i reset my xbox will my account be deleted? how do i make sure that my progress is saved in the cloud? i have so many games and years of gameplay that i dont want to be deleted.
  4. dup6f1409b0-3a90-4de Win User

Assassin's Creed Unity for Xbox 360.

Well, they will launch it on Xbox 360 and PS3. They just say "Buy it of Xbox one of PS4" because they make more money off of it. You have my word, Xbox will do everything they can to get it on 360 too.

If they can't, it will be because of the new tech ubisoft is using. Ubisoft might only make it for Next-Gens because of the Cloud. Sorry, dude I have a xbox one just because I saved my money. Assassin's creed unity will be awesome and you better start saving
    your money!
  5. OmittedCracker7 Win User

get xbox one arcade sorted

so how come i was playing rallisport challenge from old xbox on my 360? im sure if they can do it then they can do it now and how come i was playing an old n64 game called project dark on the 360?????, i dont care about graphics just the gameplay
  6. heliocentric Win User

Borderlands 2 DLC Drop 1. 16/10/12

Just managed to load my save (deleted everything to do with the game, other than my save and cleared the cache. My save will now load but I can get 2 or 3 minutes gameplay before it freezes.

Before deleting everything I tried to make a new character and I couldn't even get to the character selection screen.
Thema:

1. How do I make a Xbox 360 account so I can save my gameplay on my games? On new gen - Similar Threads - 360 account save

2. How to create an Xbox 360 account using an Xbox series X

in XBoX on Windows
    How to create an Xbox 360 account using an Xbox series X: Hello. I recently purchased Fallout: New Vegas on my Xbox series X. However, when I try to play, It prompts me to download a profile. I don’t have an Xbox 360 account, nor an Xbox 360. What can I...
  3. I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock but no account to reset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock but no account to reset.: I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock on it I don't know the pass code or the security question and there is no account on it to reset it. Is there anyway I can factory reset...
  4. Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account: When I try to sign in to my existing account to my xbox 360 it will not let me sign in I have an account on my xbox one that's lets me sign in fine but it won't let me on my xbox 360...
  5. How can I get my old 360 account back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get my old 360 account back?: Spent countless hours, lost money on yahoo's premium service to get into old emails that were dead ends... it's been years I just want to be happy again. I have the gamertag and could probably...
  6. Xbox 360 Account Sign in issue on BO2 on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Account Sign in issue on BO2 on Xbox One: Hello, I have searched the Internet for solutions for the issue I'm having playing black ops 2 on the xbox one. Had no issues a couple months ago but today I can't connect to the Internet...
  7. Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live: When trying to load and play COD Black Ops 2, it is saying that my connection to Xbox Live has been lost and to sign in again, but I only keep getting this message. This has persisted after...
  8. I want to play the original rdr game but I need a 360 account to save progress but I don’t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to play the original rdr game but I need a 360 account to save progress but I don’t...: I want to play the original rdr game but I need a 360 account to save progress but I don’t have one. Can I still make a new 360 account? d2f6b51c-3cf9-43f5-94d9-66f7a85cb42b
  9. No 360 account to save backwards compatible games on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No 360 account to save backwards compatible games on: I've snooped around the net and I found the quickest fix is to let the one save on the cloud. it does not give me this option on my one so I guess I'm sol on my game, assassins creed, it says I...
  10. HELP: how to transfer save file on xbox 360? Deleted offline account. Save file useless?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP: how to transfer save file on xbox 360? Deleted offline account. Save file useless?: I deleted my offline profile not knowing that it can't be recovered...but I still have my save file that is linked to "unknown profile". I tried moving/copying the save file, but I can't since it...