how do i make a microsoft hello pin for an account that never had one

Discus and support how do i make a microsoft hello pin for an account that never had one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Im trying to sign into another my other account on the xbox app and it keeps asking me to enter a pin for that account. I've never made a pin for that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Arran Murray, May 17, 2023.

1. Arran Murray
    Arran Murray Guest

Im trying to sign into another my other account on the xbox app and it keeps asking me to enter a pin for that account. I've never made a pin for that account and i can make a new one cause ut asks me to enter a pin which i dont have in order to sign in.

:)

Arran Murray, May 17, 2023
  2. Ben4724 Win User

Hi! My name is Ben an Independent Advisor and a fellow member here in the community. Hope you are doing well!

With regards to your concern, are you somehow referring to the Windows hello pin? Or does it indicate something like Windows hello pin?

As this could be in the settings of your PC if it suddenly asks for one when you didn't even set it up. But no worries as there are ways to remove it or change it if you prefer to retain it.

Try going to Start or press the Windows key on your keyboad > Settings > Accounts > Sign-in options > Windows Hello PIN > I forgot my PIN and then follow the instructions.

The steps can also be found on this page https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/res...

I hope the information helps somehow. Feel free to post back if you have further questions and we will try with the best of our knowledge to assist you.

Kind regards,

Ben
  3. JVaz1HB Win User

Windows Hello PIN??

Yes and after entering the password, it sends me to the next window asking to use a Windows Hello account and then requests a PIN number. I do not know the PIN number as I never made one for the account in question.
  4. Vondiehmon Win User

Hacked Acct

I have never had this happen to me. You want to make sure that you have a really strong password attached to your Microsoft account and add a PIN for purchases. Make sure your PIN isn't something obvious like the last 4 digits of your SS# or birth year.
    Basically, just make sure you are using any and all security measures available to you.

5. T A C H Y O N Win User

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War

I never had any other microsoft account except for this one. How do I fix it then?
  6. - AJ - Win User

How do I sign in with a pin if it never asked me to make it?.

Hi, Tara! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues signing in.

Could you try using the wrong pin three times in a row? this should make the pin default to your Microsoft Account password and allow you to sign in.

Once you do this, go Settings > Account > Sign-in, security and PIN > Delete my PIN

Please let me know if this works.
    Best regards.
Thema:

1. how do i make a microsoft hello pin for an account that never had one - Similar Threads - microsoft hello pin

2. Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?: Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me? 90352adb-3161-4852-b127-49b43583dc8d
  3. Hello, Microsoft. Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can bring back...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, Microsoft. Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can bring back...: Hello, the problem is about Minecraft Story Mode. Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can bring back seasons 1 and 2. This game has a loyal audience and people will love to...
  4. Hello is my son's xbox account linked to a Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello is my son's xbox account linked to a Microsoft account?: My son has accidentally logged out of his account and doesn't remember the login and has been wondering if his xbox account is linked to a Microsoft account. Since we forgot the email I'm not sure...
  5. Microsoft Minecraft login hello pin

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Minecraft login hello pin: Hello, I am trying to access my minecraft account from another device. It asked for the "hello pin", so I disabled it from my main computer. Now on my other device, it still asks for the hello...
  6. Microsoft login error regarding 'hello pin'

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft login error regarding 'hello pin': *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** I am then returned to the Minecraft launcher home screen where I must start logging in again. Thanks, Adam...
  7. Microsoft keeps asking me to enter a Windows Hello PIN I have never set up.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft keeps asking me to enter a Windows Hello PIN I have never set up.: So I downloaded the Minecraft launcher from the Microsoft Store and when I wanted to log in with Microsoft there it would ask me for a windows hello pin that I never set up. The account i wanted...
  8. Microsoft Hello pin reset

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Hello pin reset: I am trying to log into Xbox game pass on my laptop, but when I try to log in it asks for a Microsoft hello pin, which I have never created, and to reset it I need to set up my Microsoft hello...
  9. Can't change my Microsoft Hello Pin, which I never even set up.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't change my Microsoft Hello Pin, which I never even set up.: I bought a new Minecraft account, which I registered to a new Microsoft account. I then tried to switch account in the Minecraft Launcher to my new account, but it asks me to sign in using my...
  10. Microsoft Store and hello pin. Cant login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Store and hello pin. Cant login: I'm trying to log in with my account on another computer and wanted to download Minecraft. I log in and then it says it wants my Hello Pin. I enter my PIN code but it only says that it is the...