How do I make a group post for a game that is not listed?

Discus and support How do I make a group post for a game that is not listed? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I am trying to make a group post for Roblox but can't do to it not being listed. On PC. 2a584597-865a-4266-974c-d04de68b7037 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by rixie hovis, Nov 20, 2023.

1. rixie hovis
    rixie hovis Guest

I am trying to make a group post for Roblox but can't do to it not being listed.

On PC.

:)

rixie hovis, Nov 20, 2023
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Rixie, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

It seems that in order for the game to appear as available for creating a "Looking for Group" post, you need to open it. I just tried, and the game only showed up in my Xbox Game Bar when I opened it, giving me the option to create a post in that game.

I would recommend trying that, and if it still doesn't appear, try using the Microsoft Store version of the game instead of the one from the official website (if you have that version downloaded) to see if it makes a difference.

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. Gforce56561498 Win User

Making a group post

I play mostly car games and I have never made a group post, I was trying to play rocket league because it became free recently
  4. IdkSomethingRandom Win User

Making a group post

What games do you play? My gamertag is REXOGSOOBWAY currently i'm blocked over a miscommunication, but on the 7th i'm unblocked so if we play the same games i'll be happy to join you.
  5. EDG Paiin Win User

Making a group post

Okay here is a link from someone who had a similar problem to you in the past https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...or-group/569625d9-b9c3-41a1-9858-311d3b2285db

Look at what the agent says to do maybe this will help with the problem that you are having, also before going through those steps you should try and reset your console one more time or maybe try seeing if it would work if you posted a group post on a different
    game.

Another thing that you could try is getting the xbox app on your phone if you have one and try doing the group post from there if you havent already done that.
  6. Gforce56561498 Win User

Making a group post

Yes i have and it didn't work
Thema:

1. How do I make a group post for a game that is not listed? - Similar Threads - group post game

2. xbox game bar, cant open group chat in lfg posts party

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    xbox game bar, cant open group chat in lfg posts party: [img] I cant open group chats for fh5 in xbox game bar PC d7d5175a-8df0-4f3a-adde-1aea4ac5af2e
  3. i cant open group chat in lfg posts on xbox game bar PC, it is greyed out and i cant click...

in XboX Insiders
    i cant open group chat in lfg posts on xbox game bar PC, it is greyed out and i cant click...: the open group chat option is greyed out in game bar lfg submitted by /u/_RyuZz_ [link] [comments]
  4. I can’t Make or reply to a group post for games

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can’t Make or reply to a group post for games: When I try to reply to a group post it says unable to send request and when I try to make a group post it says there was a problem posting your looking for a group...
  5. Is their a plan to find specific platform versions of games on Looking For Group Post in...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is their a plan to find specific platform versions of games on Looking For Group Post in...: To clarify, I am no longer able to find group post specifically for the Console version of Minecraft because #1, the Xbox Companion App shutdown a few months ago, And #2 I am on a PC. Me being on...
  6. There was a problem posting your Looking For Group on Xbox game bar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There was a problem posting your Looking For Group on Xbox game bar: its been like for 1 year i tried everything i could find and still couldnt fix this problem pls tell me the solution i cant play sea of thieves with anyone c6e39e2d-ac3b-4934-8695-4f638fe9c321
  7. My Xbox Game Bar Looking For Group Is Not Letting Me Join Looking For Group Posts or Create...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox Game Bar Looking For Group Is Not Letting Me Join Looking For Group Posts or Create...: My HP 15-ba009x laptop running Windows 10 Home is currently having issues with the Xbox Game Bar "Looking For Group" section. Everything else works but not the "Looking for Group". It has had this...
  8. Why was my account Suspended? All I did was make a game group post

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was my account Suspended? All I did was make a game group post: [img] My account was wrongly suspended. I made a group looking post for nba 2k. I was looking for a player for my team. I didn’t say anything out of the way. Why was my account suspended. This...
  9. Why won’t it allow me to join a group post on games?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why won’t it allow me to join a group post on games?: When i try to join group posts, such as Minecraft, i’m met with the message, “unable to send request”. this has been happening for well over a year, and i’ve gotten zero answers on the support. i...
  10. I wanna know why I got suspended for posting a group post for a game group? I did nothing...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I wanna know why I got suspended for posting a group post for a game group? I did nothing...: I wanna know why I got suspended for making a group post about a group? 027439bf-f6b1-424d-a9ed-ebb63643b707