How do I make a complaint to Microsoft?

Discus and support How do I make a complaint to Microsoft? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How do I make an official complaint to Microsoft? I have been trying to contact them for weeks regarding a headset they have for warranty repair but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mclops, Jan 4, 2023.

1. Mclops
    Mclops Guest

How do I make an official complaint to Microsoft? I have been trying to contact them for weeks regarding a headset they have for warranty repair but seem to have lost it and have given me no update. Thanks

:)

Mclops, Jan 4, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

How do I make a complaint to microsoft

Hi Leon S, my name is Daniel and I would be happy to help.

If your refund was denied, and you believe it is a mistake because you have not requested many refunds this year, please respond to the email you received informing you of the refund rejection. In your response, explain in detail the reasons why they should reconsider their decision and why you believe they should accept it. This is the only way to appeal the rejection and get back in touch with the team that originally handled your refund request.

If you have not received any email informing you of your refund rejection after 24 hours, even after checking your spam/junk folder, I recommend requesting a refund again using this alternative link:

https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund

If your refund is denied again this time, you should receive an email informing you of the denial as this is the only way they have to communicate this information when a refund is requested through that link. When you receive the email, respond to it as I mentioned before.

Remember that this is a public forum of the Microsoft community where we are players like you who try to help/guide other players to find the solution to the problems they are experiencing, however we do not belong to Microsoft, this means that we do not have access to the accounts or information of other players.

Credits: https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/8bcbfa91-e8d0-4cd1-ae55-570668533c23

If this information was useful to you, let me know and if you need more help I will be attentive to continue helping you.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

I understand you need assistance with your active Service Order. Kindly try checking its status by signing in at https://account.microsoft.com/devices. It should be like the screenshot below.

But if it has been no movement since, you may try contacting Microsoft Xbox Support at support.xbox.com/contact-us > click on Contact us > Hardware & Network > Warranty, service & repair > Other device > Next > you may be asked to sign in to your account.

Just a friendly reminder though, this is a public user-to-user support forum. We're users just like you helping other users. We do not work for Microsoft and have no access to any user account so there is nothing we can do or check from within the forum. We have no input on Microsoft's policies, procedures, or design decisions. Microsoft Support personnel do not staff this forum. I hope you understand.
  4. John P_14 Win User

Here's the screenshot;

[​IMG]
  5. John P_14 Win User

I'm sorry it didn't work for you. Again, just a friendly reminder though, this is a public user-to-user support forum. We're users just like you helping other users. We do not work for Microsoft and have no access to any user account so there is nothing we can do or check from within the forum. We have no input on Microsoft's policies, procedures, or design decisions. Microsoft Support personnel do not staff this forum.
  6. Mister Taurus Win User

How do I make a complaint

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Can you clarify what kind of support you're seeking, some details should help us understand the issue that you're seeing. Of course, keep in mind that if it's a change in services, that you can make such suggestions over
    user voice website. Otherwise, you can reach out to a support line for help with issues that can be immediately addressed. We're here to help.
Thema:

1. How do I make a complaint to Microsoft? - Similar Threads - complaint Microsoft

2. Microsoft Customer Service complaint

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Customer Service complaint: On 18/11/23 i purchased my son a costumed made controller from xbox labs , this was for xmas , week and a bit later , it got dispatched , which Fedex lost it, i contacted Microsoft about this and...
  3. Microsoft complaints department

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft complaints department: I went on my account to play my games and now this I haven’t done nothing to get banned like I have stated my account been hacked hence why I have changed my password I have been with you for over...
  4. How do I make a complaint to microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I make a complaint to microsoft: I recently bought a game on the 13th of November and the section of the game that I've played I've witnessed too many bugs and also seen on the Internet that it's being reported as a broken game!...
  5. How do I make a good complaint about a Microsoft agent

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I make a good complaint about a Microsoft agent: I had a live chat with a Microsoft agent to help me get a refund, he was the nicest guy ever, and I'm just wondering, how do can I leave some good feedback for him? He was amazing and didn't leave...
  6. How do I contact Microsoft/Xbox to make a complaint?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I contact Microsoft/Xbox to make a complaint?: How do I contact Microsoft/Xbox to make a complaint? There are no options to make a complaint on their website that I can see. Even the virtual agent doesn't understand when I type 'I WANT TO...
  7. the complaint on Xbox 360/ Microsoft profiles and logging into them. Specifically error...

in XBoX Accessibility
    the complaint on Xbox 360/ Microsoft profiles and logging into them. Specifically error...: Why is Microsoft blocking Xbox 360 players accounts I keep getting error code 80151015 from my account on my Xbox 360 this is getting ridiculous you guys need to fix this problematic issue. this...
  8. Does Microsoft have a free UK phone number for complaint?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does Microsoft have a free UK phone number for complaint?: Hi, looking for the Microsoft free phone number. I have my kid's Xbox passworded for anything being purchased and he's only just turned 8 and doesn't know the password. My bank statement shows...
  9. I want to make a FORMAL complaint to Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to make a FORMAL complaint to Microsoft: This is following on from my question raised here;...
  10. How to file complaint with Microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to file complaint with Microsoft: How do I contact Microsoft to see if they can send me a new Elite 2 Controller? This will be the 4th time (yes 4) that I've sent in my xbox elite 2 controller in 3 months. Three times it's been...